It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Loses It - Stop the insanity, she must step down!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Just so you know whether it be brain damage from a concussion or dementia from old age, stress males it worse. This election may be too much for the old bat.

By Wikileaks withholding their evidence all this time, she will just keep getting worse from the stress. I truly feel that we will be witnessing her decline first hand. I hope WL takes their good ol time.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

I don't support Hillary, but I do call out nonsense when I hear it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina
Just so you know whether it be brain damage from a concussion or dementia from old age, stress males it worse. This election may be too much for the old bat.

By Wikileaks withholding their evidence all this time, she will just keep getting worse from the stress. I truly feel that we will be witnessing her decline first hand. I hope WL takes their good ol time.

That is a possibility.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Something else is going on here. Her medical handler walking around with an injector and watching her like a hawk. NOT NORMAL. I don't now what's wrong with her but it's more than a mild memory lapse. The media ignoring it is also a tell tell sign.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: pl3bscheese

You haven't even bothered to check out my comments so dont lecture me on my faculties or truthfulness and no Im not holding your hand the information is there if you look for it

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: olaru12

Just google it,its there, . . .

It's on the internet.

Must be true.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Annee

Look at the eyes all through this clip,what is it dear a bad reflection,a camera gif,bad eyedrops Im sure as a fervent Hillary supporter you have a logical explanation.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I suspect it was the demon that possesses her may have been agitated by something someone in the crowd had, possibly a crucifix.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Bitchy and presumptuous. That's nice, but it does make you look like a foolish idiot.

Just so you know.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: elouina

To be fair, that video has been cut and spliced, looks like three times, to make the blank look longer. She is still a vile murderous psychopath, but fair is fair.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

And if I remember right her father had the same health issues.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Seems like we are seeing more and more "short-circuits" out of the devil, I mean Hillary...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yeah, grandma forgot where she parked the car one day; we took her out back behind the woodshed after that.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Ooh I can't wait till this happens to her during the debates.

Yeah, and also how Trump will react to that....

soulwaxer

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Her diagnosis being called ‘a blood clot’ is another example of the liberal media covering up the truth in favor of their prized candidate. Hillary Clinton's actual diagnosis was Cerebral Venous Sinus Thrombosis (CVT). This is a little more serious than a standard blood clot.

These are the physical symptoms that may occur:

Headache
Blurred vision
Fainting or loss of consciousness
Loss of control over movement in part of the body
Seizures
Coma
www.hopkinsmedicine.org...

She may very well be having seizures

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:16 PM
link   
My guess is that's why Trump always speaks like a simpleton or child. Imagine an in-depth conversation on Foreign Policy where he can't think up names to call Foreign Leaders.

Hillary looked like she was going to faint.

Not a Pro Hillary Post

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlongCamePaul
She lost her train of thought like most women do very easily.

She lost her train of thought like most people do very easily.
Fixed it for ya.

I'm the last person to support Clinton but this is truly nothing out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
So if she goes DOWN what would the VP do?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

During the election if the Presidential candidate drops out the VP candidate becomes the presidential one.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

edit on 8-8-2016 by Lithicalus because: Removed post: looks like there is already a whole thread on the pen

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join