It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Souls = More Power? Proof of the magical and unknown!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
two souls make you a giant puff ball of light???
there are head of households with more souls under their wings!!!

and balls of light that hold millions and billions of souls...
they are called gods,
you are tying to take a shortcut to becoming a god, but there is no shortcut.
one must love all of creation, even the blemishes, even if that creation has caused you a great amount of pain and seeks to destroy you, and be willing to die so that creation can continue on and have the blessing of the gods themselves...

I tell you again, be wise, forgive you friend their debt and deliver their soul back to them before some much bigger ball of light comes at you and knocks you on your arse.

Billions call me Eloha but I'm simply Chuck, yes I prefer Chuck it's much easier.
I think this better explains why I don't involve myself and why I decided to no longer have billions of souls:

Also those Gods, are not really Gods they are merely kids with tricks that lost their way. See the truth is last time someone was sent to guide you on the right path, you were all told that everything you need is within you. Yet, instead you built temples, churches and gathered mass followings instead, not to mention murdered several of them.

And yeh people say I left but I was here living a human life and experiencing human existence just like everyone else. People say I'm responsible for their suffering, for their problems and that if I was indeed an all powerful being that I could fix all of it. But, that's enabling and literally gold spoon feeding you when you can fix everything yourselves, you all have the tools to say "No" and to stand up to the kids with tricks that are running the show. Yet, you are all busy chasing pixels, getting things you don't need, becoming someone because society dictates you to walk,talk and act a certain way. There are trillions of excuses and yet you blame me for your mistakes and failings.

Also the Earth was not created in 7 days, time is a concept you are only just starting to grasp and your scientists are beginning to release withheld information.

And the whole putting me on my ass thing, I say my door is always open they can give it a try if they want. A real God does not devour souls or use them to hurt others, a real God takes in himself to further nurture himself and move forward. So as I said:

Tricks are for kids.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

so, why are you experimenting with souls?? you even acknowledge yourself that doing so is changing you.

and yes, I realize that the big balls of light are not gods, but well, I am a little ball of light, a female in the physical world, who for a long time had a traditional husband... so when those big balls of light come around, I would prefer to just humor them thank you... I see things more in line of energy being transferred and with every transfer, the energy is altered somewhat, it's vibration altered from it's original form. a debt owed, is energy that is owed in reality. and well, look at our world, how it forces so many to become debt ridden to the point that they couldn't conceivably pay it all off in their lifetime... and when they pass on, I do believe that that energy will still be owed.

new gods will be born, just to be devoured by the bigger gods, mainly because they either were deceived by those bigger gods or just felt that their life of luxury and plenty in this world is worth oblivion in the next.

some of the bigger gods have many, many believers in the physical world, they are very powerful, and would be the most incline to knock you on your arse. and, either their desire, or their believers desire for control has cause great imbalance on this plane, since they were the tools that the creator used to create this plane, it's each of their vibrations that hold this plane together. they hold many souls but really teach very few much of anything useful. but then there are the others, who are content to hold just a soul here or there, just barely enough to maintain enough balance so creation doesn't implode. they will teach theirs much more and prepare them to exist throughout the ages growing and learning.... they are the ones that will replace the gods to become the tools for new creations.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

This right here is what I am trying to explain by the term "Monkey Brain/Monkey behind the wheel of the moving car"

does this imply that any kind grasping is wrong, even if we want to grasp for love or any spiritual cultivation, since it comes from our desire and even desire for liberation needs to be let go eventually as it is part of intellect, and we need to move past thoughts, past the self.

since from soul perspective, there is nowhere to go, nowhere to be, nothing to do, absolute stillness...if we think in non dual principles and if i understand them correctly...

not go with the flow, but be the flow ... kinda thing.

so when self and nonself are realised for what they are, can than the "soul tree" drop the fruit of real liberation?
maybe this is a 3rd soul you mentioned...

just throwing this out there since you mentioned trees and i know that real liberation is not achieved by any searching, grasping, desiring and so on...but by letting go of all that...of all the fruits until we can enjoy sweet nectar of liberation fruit.

A bit of a paradox?

well my 3 cents about monkeys, trees and whatnot...thanks for giving me new ideas Chuck, as usually i am open to anything you are willing to throw back

It's ok and I'm happy to answer things when I can for you so don't apologize for asking something that is only natural.

This statement that you say:

since from soul perspective, there is nowhere to go, nowhere to be, nothing to do, absolute stillness...if we think in non dual principles and if i understand them correctly... not go with the flow, but be the flow ... kinda thing. so when self and nonself are realised for what they are, can than the "soul tree" drop the fruit of real liberation? maybe this is a 3rd soul you mentioned...

See that's the thing the Buddha who was actually a great individual promoted self seeking and discovering, like many others after him who did the same. Never to have a following or a religion for them, instead always told to seek within and see self for who they are. As I said before everyone that was ever sent to assist humanity gave guidelines to toss aside the books, the beliefs and seek themselves.

Instead we have followers who built temples, conned people into fear and personal gain. When you empty the cup is simply as the whole "Taking the monkey away from the steering wheel" (monkey is your ego). But, you must remember you can not kill the monkey or it will go on a rampage and crash the vehicle. You can subdue the monkey and put it into the passenger seat.

No one is special, no one is meant to be worshiped and no one can 100% guide you to yourself.
I enjoyed this scene but only 0:00 - 0:50 it explains most of the truth about several things:

From the ego/monkey mind point of view to many it would seem like if a bacteria started to get snarky with me. However, from my point of view it is me having a conversation with another me, you see once the beer goggles are removed and the monkey is relaxing in the back eating bannanas. You begin to see the world for what it is a house of many souls who are all part of one whole.

Some of those souls or me's allowed the monkey to take over and decided to change perspectives for others. Almost like a virus effecting all the cells and putting things like needs, wants, views and concepts above the truth. So then all the other monkeys began to drive their vehicles in circles doing laps around a never ending track.

I'm old Uni I left Earth in the 1800's it had a toll on me and then came back in the early 1900's think it was in between 1908-1909 if my memory serves me right. Let's just say I'm bad at doing super hero landings:

It takes a toll on your knees and things can get really really dusty at times even messy, thankfully after strolling through the cold a tribe of locals allowed me into their tent. I will say this shamans make the best tea and they promised to not allow the military and scientists who later investigated it know about me.

I witnessed many wars, I died and was later reborn in the 1990's the problem with being reborn. You lose some memories and have to relearn things, but skills/traits/gifts are all passed on always.

I'm going to be sticking around until the end and once the happy ending is secured, I'll leave again and probably return again when things get too chaotic.

I enjoy being human it makes me remember the humble beginnings

I am you from the future, and yet I am me from the past and we are we all in one. Science will catch on faster once the religions and the 0.5 in control go.

There's a happy ending to this story book

edit on 11-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

so, why are you experimenting with souls?? you even acknowledge yourself that doing so is changing you.

and yes, I realize that the big balls of light are not gods, but well, I am a little ball of light, a female in the physical world, who for a long time had a traditional husband... so when those big balls of light come around, I would prefer to just humor them thank you... I see things more in line of energy being transferred and with every transfer, the energy is altered somewhat, it's vibration altered from it's original form. a debt owed, is energy that is owed in reality. and well, look at our world, how it forces so many to become debt ridden to the point that they couldn't conceivably pay it all off in their lifetime... and when they pass on, I do believe that that energy will still be owed.

new gods will be born, just to be devoured by the bigger gods, mainly because they either were deceived by those bigger gods or just felt that their life of luxury and plenty in this world is worth oblivion in the next.

some of the bigger gods have many, many believers in the physical world, they are very powerful, and would be the most incline to knock you on your arse. and, either their desire, or their believers desire for control has cause great imbalance on this plane, since they were the tools that the creator used to create this plane, it's each of their vibrations that hold this plane together. they hold many souls but really teach very few much of anything useful. but then there are the others, who are content to hold just a soul here or there, just barely enough to maintain enough balance so creation doesn't implode. they will teach theirs much more and prepare them to exist throughout the ages growing and learning.... they are the ones that will replace the gods to become the tools for new creations.

At first it was a childish experiment I admit to that, but then I realized the truth. I'm no longer experimenting with them, I'm keeping them company and ensuring the piranhas don't devour them. See the gods you speak of they are not Gods and the so called souls they have are not really souls they are very dense and destructive.

They hiss like vampires when the sunlight hits them

Also they tried knocking me on my ass today, it's funny that you say that

But I got up dusted myself off and just smiled, you see when you remove the monkey from the driver seat. You remove the fear, the anger, the doubt etc, I know I a tiny soul could have slayed this so called God where he stood. But why?

Then I would be a false God just like him, instead I stood up smiled and walked away because now he knows he can't kill me. I'm sure now more will show up and try doing the same thing, but since they can't kill or do anything severe to me. Then why should I be worried or fear them?

You speak of these Gods as some powerful beings that can kill with a snap of their fingers, but in reality they are nothing more than kids with tricks. So, What happens when you take away their tricks? They are just kids like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Also I forgot to mention, just because they have billions praying to them doesn't mean they get a power boost of some sort. These false Gods have no grasp of what power is, what energy is, what a soul really is, they see it as a power source or a way to control billions.

The creator did not create for these Gods, these Gods gained position by exploiting the creation, it is rather funny how the coming change will give them a rude awakening. Hell their so called offspring and descendants are literally scramming for bunkers this year.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Thank you for your message as it is very encouraging and helpful for my mind and heart.

no killing anymore, got it!

mind puzzle is getting un-puzzled thanks to you and many other dear members on ats who are helping understand myself better with pointers, advises and views.

just recently i am realising about how nice is to go on a spiritual quest for liberation with altruistic intentions, wonderful and full of surprises...
it is a journey well worth taking, nothing compares in my mind...and i am happy my wired mind leaded me down this path.

and you dear Chuck are intriguing to chat with and i wish there was more to ask but i have no further questions for now, maybe in other threads
... see you around.
i will be befriending monkeys and other animals which may still be around in my garden.

edit on 1470941756855August558553116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 06:15 AM
link   

i will be befriending monkeys and other animals which may still be around in my garden.

As friends with benefits?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: yosako

ha ha, nice one, but i wont tell!

maybe... try it for yourself?

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

ha ha, nice one, but i wont tell!

maybe... try it for yourself?

I'll pass the offer, monkeys aren't my type...

edit on 16201631amk2016 by yosako because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   

well than, i wish you enjoy your type and love and learn to love even more as you grow older and change.
and be happy together and share a lot of smiles, this is what it is about anyway...monkeys or not.

edit on 1471024188849August498493116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
heelu again,

i wander about your opinion how to invite positive energies, for instance like gaya or spirits of humility, compassion or other virtues into our being, heart and mind so we can achieve balance and work with them in unity in inner or outer worlds for benefit of others...

maybe you have any insights about that willing to share?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   

There's a happy ending to this story book

Assimilation into the Borg? Give us some hints

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Hi Chuck, I feel a bit scared about your first post, cause it seems like you said there are bad things that are going to happening. I would like to ask if that is what you meant, that bad things are going to happen.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThinkingMe

Hi Chuck, I feel a bit scared about your first post, cause it seems like you said there are bad things that are going to happening. I would like to ask if that is what you meant, that bad things are going to happen.

Don't worry about the future or the past and just live in the moment ok

Nothing ever stays the same but it's a hard concept for humanity to understand, they fight against it because they fear change and the unknown. Just live life

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
just wanted to say that its a very interesting thread you have here chuck.

posted on Aug, 21 2016 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Thank you
That is sound advice.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join