It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Souls = More Power? Proof of the magical and unknown!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
So, after wondering what sort of power one gains by trading souls and acting as a "Soul Keeper" and actually utilizing their power, I came to some very interesting results!

The old phrase from a movie which I seem to have forgotten that said:

More Souls means More Power

Seems to be true! I decided to try and see if by utilizing a souls power can give one a boost to their Psych and the results so far are astonishing.
As a test I wanted to try something big, not something small as it would rather too simple. So, Why not try something national?

I began to merge my soul and another soul, forming a bigger and glowing even brighter ball of energy. Simply a more powerful power source!

After this so called fusion I wanted to see if I could for example get the number sequence for 5 different lottery draws nation wide for 5 different days with 5 different rows each row for a different day.

So far the results for the first 2 days have all hit 3 of 6 numbers each in a different row, the 2nd day has not been announced yet but since it's 3 of 6 numbers again the prize will be the same.

Saturday 6th of August 2016 - 3 of 6 numbers- 2nd row - winnings $10.00

Monday 8th of August 2016 - 3 of 6 numbers - 3rd row - winnings will again be in the region of $10.00 - $11.00

Those are today's winning numbers and blow is the 3rd row numbers yet again that hit 3 of 6.

Now enjoy the lovely song and read below:

I have also recently obtained a 3rd soul but did not yet utilized it's power and fused it with the 2 previous ones. It seems that I'm experiencing something really odd, after absorbing and utilizing the oneness of 2 separate sparks I'm no longer me.

I guess I'll refer to myself as Chuck now! and it has been truly a pleasure living in this world with you, sure I'm mascaraeding in a meat suit and observing + writing a masterpiece.

I guess I'm just hiding.

But remember that each story has a beginning and an end, for 10 million people in the Euro Asian region the story will soon end but it will begin in another place.

For 6.5/7.5 total population the story will be going through a horror show soon, but don't forget this story has a happy ending and 0.5/7.5 population will not be allowed to end this story badly.

I just want to say that although you might not understand what I mean, but I know that you can feel it and yet you know that everything is going to be ok.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

Right...

Good luck with that. I think it's all just a placebo effect. But that's just my opinion.

I too have guessed 3 out of six lottery numbers once, however I achieved this because of I simply got good at pattern analysis.

edit on 8-8-2016 by swanne because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: swanne

Right...

Good luck with that. I think it's all just a placebo effect. But that's just my opinion.

I too have guessed 3 out of six lottery numbers once, however I achieved this because of I simply got good at pattern analysis.

There is a difference between analysis and just knowing - Have you ever tried going with just knowing?
I know I'll get the next 3 draws 3 of 6 numbers or + more - but without an analysis simply with just knowing.

Could be a placebo, it could be the ramblings of an insane man, I'm just Chuck living a simple life enjoying simple things. You should try it some time

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   

for 10 million people in the Euro Asian region the story will soon end but it will begin in another place. For 6.5/7.5 total population the story will be going through a horror show soon, but don't forget this story has a happy ending and 0.5/7.5 population will not be allowed to end this story badly.

Asteroid strike? War? Any actual Evidence?
And not just your "feelings" or "psychic" impression.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster
So, after wondering what sort of power one gains by trading souls and acting as a "Soul Keeper" and actually utilizing their power, I came to some very interesting results!

Now that sounds similar to Amara a.k.a The Darkness, sucking in all spirits of light in the most recent Supernatural series 11.

We all know what happened to Cas after he started sucking up the Leviathon as well. That ending was not good for him.

So have you got your own personal Magik Trump cards for trading souls with now ?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

for 10 million people in the Euro Asian region the story will soon end but it will begin in another place. For 6.5/7.5 total population the story will be going through a horror show soon, but don't forget this story has a happy ending and 0.5/7.5 population will not be allowed to end this story badly.

War in Euro Asia well the right number is 10 million 347 hundred thousand and 56 people total casualties, but 99.98% of it will be quick so no suffering.

For the rest part of the story famine, civil wars, cannibalism etc. See the 6.5 will fall pray to silly instincts of self worth and survival of the fittest, instead of working together against the 0.5 that will cause all those things.

What about the other 0.5 that are not mentioned well when the darkness comes they will be moved to a new place with 2 suns.

Meanwhile the 6.5 will fight among each other like kids in a sand box over a toy, eventually they'll figure out that the other 0.5 caused the fight. Think French revolution and picture 0.5 of the 7.5 population losing their head to an angry mob who finally matured and realized the truth.

It's going to be a bloody revolution but it is the one that will lead to the happy ending. The stone of 0.5 does not include any of the 6.5's it only includes the 0.5, but what they don't realize or understand is that "Nothing goes unchecked and there is indeed a line that is not to be crossed!".

The old fashioned lovely phrase which I find hilariously funny because it's actually true and yet humanity brushes it off is:

Karma is a B****! And she will bit you in the A**!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Now that sounds similar to Amara a.k.a The Darkness, sucking in all spirits of light in the most recent Supernatural series 11.

We all know what happened to Cas after he started sucking up the Leviathon as well. That ending was not good for him.

So have you got your own personal Magik Trump cards for trading souls with now ?

I did it as a test above with the national lottery to see if the fusion was successful, and I'm keeping them safe I'm not going to sell them off or trade them to either side for favors. Although both sides seem to be coming for meetings about this random 3rd party meat suit.

I'm giving the other party favors for their souls, things they always wanted in return, but I forget to mention once they enter either of the known realms during the purge.

That I will be waiting there for them to give it back and move them up! No one wants to be stuck in the lower rooms it's chilly, ashy, hot, dark and a few other rooms

It's like a secret contract clause which is actually a secret surprise to the signer, that the contract was actually more beneficial than they know

With great power comes great responsibility!

Also the 2nd side which is more childish are around it has been raining here for days non stop, offering things trying to bribe and slither their way into signing me up.

While the other side has been sending doves
it also seems ravens & crows
been here too. It's surprising the doves can get along with them, without it turning into a blood bath or fight for territory.

edit on 8-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   

There is a difference between analysis and just knowing - Have you ever tried going with just knowing?

Personally, I know I will never win the lotto, get struck by lightning, eaten by a shark...

So it makes sense to me not to buy a ticket, play in the rain, swim in the surf...

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Can you

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Now that you mentioned Supernatural, I've just finished watching seasons 5 and 6. The ending was not good for Cas either after he killed Lucifer's brother.

edit on 8-8-2016 by Tindalos2013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tindalos2013
Now that you mentioned Supernatural, I've just finished watching season 6. The ending was not good for Cas either after he killed Lucifer's brother.

Lol. Yes, things do go quite badly for him sometimes.

@Chucky (OP).
Try this. If you wear a necklace, entwine it with copper wire from any electrical cable and tell me what dreams the spirits give you when you sleep wearing it tonight.

The copper is like a spiritual magnet and when you sleep, your mind is completely open to everything out there. So if you really do want to tempt fate, then try that experiment. In fact, from experience, the spirits will not even give you a decent sleep. They will literally drop you in hell and appear in your room.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Oh you mean Tartarus the Ashed realm, Christian/Catholic Hell what seems like a similar set up from Constantine, Niflheim which is the Norse hell that is frozen and has bodies in the lakes and volcanoes in the background, Do'aht the pitch black realm with the spiral road and the black pyramid that is the Egyptian hell.

If you're talking about those Hells and Realms been there recently, they seem to get angry when I release the dammed there. HaSatan,Ziel and a few others get really pissy when I organize prison breaks, it's been interesting since I'm slowly becoming a giant puff ball of light.

Also the Antichrist and the band of Elohim (Blue skinned kids) have failed, I'm gonna rewrite the story with something little more interesting. Don't worry the 6.5/7.5 will still get to behead the 0.5

500 million heads is a big pile but there has to be a way to get the 6.5 billion's rage and anger out, before we can move to finally seeing peace in the world.

I was wrong to say I was the Antichrist, I am not although the job offer was given, I am not interested in either side.

I'm Chuck I'm just going to keep writing the story and it will have a happy ending.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Hey Chuck..
What is the meaning of life ?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If you're talking about those Hells and Realms been there recently, they seem to get angry when I release the dammed there. HaSatan,Ziel and a few others get really pissy when I organize prison breaks, it's been interesting since I'm slowly becoming a giant puff ball of light.

i want to see you in action, so please paint post a picture of a location with a rune nearby.

This should be sufficient to set up a portal via a Gate-Keeper alter so that i can see if you are not just trolling. Maybe pick a location where reapers congregate.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   

How do you shop for a additional soul? It is fairly well understood that if you sell your soul you pay a steep price. If their is also a market for people wanting to gain a soul or two or three, I would expect that there is also a price to be paid. Given actual physical money is out of the question or giving away your granddad's gold watch is also out, what part of you have given way to make room for a new soul. How do you make decisions, consensus or do you lord it over the newer souls as they

How do you know a good soul from a bad one or even a mediocre one? How do you control these souls you think you have collected? How do you know that they are not indeed very sinister and will snatch control of your very being when ever they feel the need now that you have given them a purchase hold in the physical. How do we know that your words are even trustworthy being that you harbor another soul or more?

Most of us have trouble enough just with ourselves. And most of us can't imagine wanting or the need for having a quartet of souls in house. In truth, it seems like an excellent way to lose your mind.

Do you feel that you soul is superior to those that you claim to have gained? Who does the leg work of keeping you on the track of being a decent human being? Or do you want to stay on the straight and narrow or diverge, going off on the deep end, the three of you?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

How do you shop for a additional soul? It is fairly well understood that if you sell your soul you pay a steep price. If their is also a market for people wanting to gain a soul or two or three, I would expect that there is also a price to be paid. Given actual physical money is out of the question or giving away your granddad's gold watch is also out, what part of you have given way to make room for a new soul. How do you make decisions, consensus or do you lord it over the newer souls as they

How do you know a good soul from a bad one or even a mediocre one? How do you control these souls you think you have collected? How do you know that they are not indeed very sinister and will snatch control of your very being when ever they feel the need now that you have given them a purchase hold in the physical. How do we know that your words are even trustworthy being that you harbor another soul or more?

Most of us have trouble enough just with ourselves. And most of us can't imagine wanting or the need for having a quartet of souls in house. In truth, it seems like an excellent way to lose your mind.

Do you feel that you soul is superior to those that you claim to have gained? Who does the leg work of keeping you on the track of being a decent human being? Or do you want to stay on the straight and narrow or diverge, going off on the deep end, the three of you?

You see the meat suit is meant to be for 1 soul, yet there are ways to do it by slowly fusing the soul into one. Although it's still 2 souls or 3 or more, but it is as one. It's hard to explain and there is a price you pay that price is being human.You begin to see the world differently, you begin to feel others souls pulsating around you like radiators of energy, you begin to not feel childish emotions simply you take the monkey out of the drivers seat.

Also the others notice they begin to be more snappy around you, watch what they say as if they can feel someone is watching (like how back in the day the religious folks actually felt like God is watching). Why? I don't know. I find it rather funny that their behavior changes so drastically

How do you shop for a additional soul?

I don't shop around for souls the 2 new ones came to me by their own will, the 1st one was as a test/joke which turned out real. The original owner doesn't want it so I'm keeping onto it for safe keeping as he is not mature enough to manage it, by me keeping onto it I can keep him out of the lower states upon what humanity calls death. Regarding the others they seek me out or come on their own and as I said once the transfer is over they get what they want.

I get to hold onto their spark like a Soul Keeper/Banker for safe keeping, although I don't mention it to them. Remember someone has to be responsible

How do you know a good soul from a bad one or even a mediocre one? How do you control these souls you think you have collected?

Good,bad or mediocre are mere concepts of humankind we see these acts as good or evil, something is bigger or smaller when in reality a soul is something that is not effected by such childish notions. I know the way I am writing now seems very egoistical and insane to comprehend but it's the truth. Also what you do effects your destination, there are loop holes, there are back doors and also it's not as bad as the religious nutters make it out to be.

I do not control these souls, a soul is not what people think it is. A soul is something without emotion, judgement, without nature of good or evil, it just is and always was. Fusing other ones with my own does not give me this ultimate control it just merely insures I keep them together without causing a meltdown. Now melt downs are dangerous can cause all kinds of wild weather and events, you wouldn't want a bunch of reapers showing around the town.

You're actually right regarding the above ^ most humans can barely deal with their own and even lose their mind with just 1. Self control is very important and you can lose your mind if you don't deal with your baggage beforehand, hell I will not lie I saw some stuff in the first few days of gaining the 2nd soul. Eventually I had to face the monkey in the drivers seat and get it out before it crashed the car.

Do you feel that you soul is superior to those that you claim to have gained?

To you and others it would seem that way yes, to me there is nothing superior I just am a soul like any other soul. However, to a human mind and from that limited perspective my soul would seem larger, brighter etc. Yet, it's a mere perspective and limited understanding that hinders us from understanding.

Who does the leg work of keeping you on the track of being a decent human being?

What is a human being? What is decent?

Let's say I see a child run around and trip, sure I could come up and get the child up and ask if it is ok. However, what if the child's parent told them not to run around like crazy or they will hurt themselves or trip.

Do I then not defeat the purpose of this child learning this lesson for acting out on his own freewill?

See, it's hard to explain but when you begin this process of what looks like taking in souls etc. You begin to see things more clearly and how freewill is actually intertwined into this sandbox, there are no such things as coincidences, acts of random events, accidents etc.

Simply put there is no leg work, there is no such thing as decent or good or evil.

the three of you?

By the logic of physical understanding you see it as three, when I see it as one.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

Hey Chuck..
What is the meaning of life ?

To simply continue the process of soul learning, it takes multiple life times for a soul to learn enough to move up.

However, there have been figures that moved up in 1 life time Christ, Buddah, Ghandi, Marley, Martin, heck even JFK etc.
But, it's not as easy and simple because those lives are very shortly lived, it is the price that is paid for such quick advancement.

There really is no magical truth to it I am really sorry if I am disappointing you. Also the conditions which you live in are your own rich, middle or poor etc.

Also it still confuses me how humans still manage to make such a mess, there are no nations, there are no races or colours and yet they get effected by such concepts. It's astonishing really and sort of sad at the same time

To sum it up Space just live your life, don't worry about anything and let things run their course. It's as simple as that

Another thing is, the notion that you need to please God to do good is a lie by the established churches, God doesn't care about what you did or what was said etc. It cares only that you've learned simple as that.
edit on 8-8-2016 by TheChuckster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Also to answer your question no it's not feeling and no it's not psychic impression it is simply that I just know.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   

you shared some very thought provoking ideas, the stuff about souls is very intriguing...and as strange as it sounds it makes sense, in my mind.

although, the predictions about the future is dark and i wish humanity could steer it to different course ... but i guess karma is what it is, the price to pay for continuous suffering and ignorance for 1000s of years.

After such horrible events and revolution, are you maybe implying this will be the end of Kali yuga?
another interesting thing is the "land of two suns" mentioned in some post, is this something similar to the stories of agartha, shambhala,... ?

anyway, thank you Chuck, you have a great knack for writing and i enjoy reading your threads and stories!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

you shared some very thought provoking ideas, the stuff about souls is very intriguing...and as strange as it sounds it makes sense, in my mind.

although, the predictions about the future is dark and i wish humanity could steer it to different course ... but i guess karma is what it is, the price to pay for continuous suffering and ignorance for 1000s of years.

After such horrible events and revolution, are you maybe implying this will be the end of Kali yuga?
another interesting thing is the "land of two suns" mentioned in some post, is this something similar to the stories of agartha, shambhala,... ?

anyway, thank you Chuck, you have a great knack for writing and i enjoy reading your threads and stories!

Yes, humanity will no longer be bound by the vices of the physical and material, these are interesting times we live in

agartha &shambhala?

Yes, that is the place it's actually floating around up there right now, got to visit it the deity there seemed nice. I got to visit it 5 years back although it's 15 years from now as an inspection, time needs a fixing too it's been distorted too much lately by the 0.5.

However, the 0.5 that I said will go missing are actually going to be going there Rapha actually got part of the info right, there's a process that is going to take place soon. Also when the religious nutters start screaming and panicking don't follow them and believe it's the end of days. Seriously they got the message wrong and the whole story as well.

Basically sit back relax and enjoy the show, if you do perish during it don't freak out everything is according to the story line.

While the rest 6.5 will be going through the human revolution and chaos. Eventually the 6.5 will be moved there as well but it will be some time before that takes place.

Human growth, getting the body up to speed etc takes time, not to mention fixing some unresolved issues that the 0.5 of the stone have created for the 6.5

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join