It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Souls = More Power? Proof of the magical and unknown!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheChuckster

interesting, thanks for the heads up in case future turns out this way.
edit on 1470719958819August198193116 by UniFinity because: why not

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Chuck. I'm watching you.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   

another few questions popped around...sorry to bother you, but i am interested in your opinion about union of souls and if you find the time i would appreciate your answers, if you are willing to share a bit more about it from your understanding and perspective.

why do souls want to merge with you or seek you out, is this natural cause-effect of advanced spiritual understanding, methods and cultivation of pure heart and mind and altruistic intentions?

When this phenomenon happens or is initiated is this crystal clear for a person involved - like a specific dream or a vision, maybe of sun or moon or is it random depending of the souls involved?

when union is occurring and souls are merging is this process being felt in a subtle body?

if a person is being selfish and ignoring other souls, i assume there can be major consequences, maybe like health related or even rebirth in lower realms?

wish you all a nice sunny day!

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   
All power comes from God only. What is not of God, has NO power to do anything.

Sorry, you cannot collect Souls in this world. The only thing that you can collect is only a belief that you can. This belief IS making magick, but this will be destructive, because of (see the starting sentence).

edit on 9/8/2016 by Hombre because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bankaikiller
Chuck. I'm watching you.

I was wondering who that was...

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChuckster

Chuck. I'm watching you.

Chucky, he is your invisible friend to keep your thread alive...... Hmmmm, duplicate accounts and sock puppets. i am sure that is against ATS account policy.

Still waiting for some decent runes of summoning.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UniFinity

another few questions popped around...sorry to bother you, but i am interested in your opinion about union of souls and if you find the time i would appreciate your answers, if you are willing to share a bit more about it from your understanding and perspective.

why do souls want to merge with you or seek you out, is this natural cause-effect of advanced spiritual understanding, methods and cultivation of pure heart and mind and altruistic intentions?

When this phenomenon happens or is initiated is this crystal clear for a person involved - like a specific dream or a vision, maybe of sun or moon or is it random depending of the souls involved?

when union is occurring and souls are merging is this process being felt in a subtle body?

if a person is being selfish and ignoring other souls, i assume there can be major consequences, maybe like health related or even rebirth in lower realms?

wish you all a nice sunny day!

^This right here is what I am trying to explain by the term "Monkey Brain/Monkey behind the wheel of the moving car". You keep seeing souls as individual, like humanity sees races, colours, languages and yet it's all one colour, one language and one race. Humanity is a bit slow and it is harsh to say to some, unfortunately it is the truth, the concept of unity is confusing but in truth it's the simplest thing. Unity = One and One = Everything and Everything = Everything as One.

Again stop with the division and see the bigger picture, but to explain it the person doesn't feel any different. However, they know something is not right but they can't put their finger on what, also the soul does not mind because the soul sees the bigger picture.

When union is occurring and souls are merging is this process being felt in a subtle body?

Yes, you'll feel vibrations, you might hear a heavenly soothing song, you might smell roses etc it depends on how the fusion reacts to your body.

Again you're seeing it from a human perspective, to ignore other souls is to ignore oneself. Also most human health conditions are caused by the 0.5 due to their influence on this world, health, food and medicine etc. They are the sole cause for many conditions we see today that are effecting the vessels, they also target people via frequency and it is rather funny/disturbing.

To answer one of your future questions right here and now - Yes, I can tell the difference between an awakened soul, clear pineal and aware person. Their energy field pulsates and radiates it is something that can actually be felt, like if you were next to a radiating heater that was randomly pulsating waves of heat towards you at a constant rate.

All life has a frequency, a certain pulse and a specific specter field that is given off. Yes, this is egoistical to say and is seen this way but you can tell the difference between the awake and none awake.

When I was at a lower frequency I could only feel, see and understand so little but now, my mind is literally becoming blown at the findings I'm discovering

Also regarding the Elites their fields are more denser, heavier and distorted, and many of them try to grab onto yours if you are at a higher frequency almost like a parasite. Like a leech trying to drain your blood but in fact your energy, oh and if you're pulsating at a higher frequency you notice they start hissing like vampires that you open a curtain and the sunlight hits them.

They also begin to send random people into your life, some offering random high paying jobs, women etc. Even certain strange women begin to show up in your life, but you can tell something is off because it's in their field. They can't trick you or lure you with lies any longer.

By the way I've been observing most big conspiracy theorists and I've only found a handful genuine ones, the rest have hidden agendas some are personal ones and others are assigned ones. I won't say their names as it would cause a s#*t storm on here if I do.

Either way, things are really getting interesting on this little blue marble and we're about to hit the tipping point!

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

Chuck. I'm watching you.

Chucky, he is your invisible friend to keep your thread alive...... Hmmmm, duplicate accounts and sock puppets. i am sure that is against ATS account policy.

Still waiting for some decent runes of summoning.

Don't need to keep the thread alive, also that stranger above is probably watching Supernatural and thus wanted to show some humor towards my name. Also I'm not going to activate locations to prove things to you Rapha.

You see the thing is you've been playing both sides of the field and I don't want to be involved with neither side, the story is going to be written differently.

The thing is Rapha this whole evil plan thing and that it's going to play out this way, is no longer going to happen if you did notice even the colour spectrum has changed, same with the sun's frequency and the wind.

The reason why the childish side and their TPTB buddies currently scramming for bunkers and trying to break out a war, is because they notice something changed with the Grid.

Don't get me wrong 500 million will be arrested and trialed, I am sure of this but the end game is going to be much much more different. Also the reason you're not allowed to leave Rapha is because you're going to be taken in for questioning too, mostly for trying to locate certain candidates and asking them to activate spots to cause nature based events etc and among a few other things. But... we're going to keep this in the books or better yet I'd say the book for now, they won't go as harsh as dragging you down to the lowest prison for it.

Yes, Rapha the ones in the white room know everything and keep track of everything, I do find their meetings rather boring and childish. Not sure why they keep inviting me to them even though I told them that I want nothing to do with it.

Either way, I am not activating no rune to cause a natural disaster just for you to tell one side or another that there's a meat suit capable of this stuff here.

Your tricks won't work for me Rapha and remember tricks are for kids and you should remember to stay away from the kids.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:20 AM
link   

You see the thing is you've been playing both sides of the field and I don't want to be involved with neither side, the story is going to be written differently.

i wind up both sides because i am smack bang in the middle of the 2 warring factions. Been winding up demons for years and yet they never make a move on me.

The thing is Rapha this whole evil plan thing and that it's going to play out this way, is no longer going to happen if you did notice even the colour spectrum has changed, same with the sun's frequency and the wind.

Yes, the sun has changed and now burns more helium making the UV more dangerous. Certain people can now see slightly further into the IR and UV part of the spectrum through their left eyes.

i request one answer on runes. Are runes like Thoth runes, directly related to colour frequency as well because all of his runes can be digitized into a 2^24 grid. 2^24==16^6. 6xBase 16's is hexadecimal so it possible to give all of Thoth runes a digital hex colour as well.

The problem is, is that the entire evil plan was supposed to have ended on June 20th 2016. The elite are now dragging their dying body to their slaughter house.

Also the reason you're not allowed to leave Rapha is because you're going to be taken in for questioning too, mostly for trying to locate certain candidates and asking them to activate spots to cause nature based events etc

About freaking time. The day i opened up a gate after stepping on a graffiti rune was by pure accident. They should know that. It will be quite a relief to be questioned by Azrael concerning reaper issues.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

great, thanks for taking the time to write.

My image of the soul is work in progress...but your answers are helping to open new notions i did not even consider before and i am grateful for that.

going past the human perspective of duality when thinking off soul realities is something which i forget when i contemplate about it. I guess it shows lack of practice and understanding of nonduality or emptiness or whatever you like to call it.

if i would ask - point to natural thing in nature which symbolizes the spirit, soul and consciousness and its principal workings and relation the closests?
Air, crystals, metals and magnets?

well, i realize this seem like random and all over the place, but my mind comes up with that...anyway i wonder about your opinion, if you would like to share your view using nature ... or just imagination?
or well...that may just be another monkey business and i am asking too many questions. I guess souls being nondual, i am out of luck to approach such subject with intellect and should rather use intuition and meditation..but ats seems way easier ...sometimes.

yeah, i am lazy that way...anyway if you would come up with something, i am all ears..erm or eyes?!

edit on 1470825624840August408403116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 07:01 AM
link   

you're going to be taken in for questioning too, mostly for trying to locate certain candidates and asking them to activate spots to cause nature based events etc and among a few other things. But... we're going to keep this in the books or better yet I'd say the book for now, they won't go as harsh as dragging you down to the lowest prison for it.

Like activating the ley-line interception nodes ?

Any chances of getting your contacts to answer the question concerning Thoth runes being given a colour frequency as well ?

The silence only proves that 99% of entities out there are all evil-doer terrorists. They need to see the 'emporer' a.s.a.p because the silence is not helping mankind.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha

you're going to be taken in for questioning too, mostly for trying to locate certain candidates and asking them to activate spots to cause nature based events etc and among a few other things. But... we're going to keep this in the books or better yet I'd say the book for now, they won't go as harsh as dragging you down to the lowest prison for it.

Like activating the ley-line interception nodes ?

Any chances of getting your contacts to answer the question concerning Thoth runes being given a colour frequency as well ?

The silence only proves that 99% of entities out there are all evil-doer terrorists. They need to see the 'emporer' a.s.a.p because the silence is not helping mankind.

You do realize that I'm not with any contacts right? I'm don't bother with their childish stuff.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   

great, thanks for taking the time to write.

My image of the soul is work in progress...but your answers are helping to open new notions i did not even consider before and i am grateful for that.

going past the human perspective of duality when thinking off soul realities is something which i forget when i contemplate about it. I guess it shows lack of practice and understanding of nonduality or emptiness or whatever you like to call it.

if i would ask - point to natural thing in nature which symbolizes the spirit, soul and consciousness and its principal workings and relation the closests?
Air, crystals, metals and magnets?

well, i realize this seem like random and all over the place, but my mind comes up with that...anyway i wonder about your opinion, if you would like to share your view using nature ... or just imagination?
or well...that may just be another monkey business and i am asking too many questions. I guess souls being nondual, i am out of luck to approach such subject with intellect and should rather use intuition and meditation..but ats seems way easier ...sometimes.

yeah, i am lazy that way...anyway if you would come up with something, i am all ears..erm or eyes?!

If i would ask - point to natural thing in nature which symbolizes the spirit, soul and consciousness and its principal workings and relation the closests? Air, crystals, metals and magnets?

Tress = the simplest answer if you're looking at nature that is.

If you're looking at creation then you have to step outside the basis of form, shape, light/dark etc.

In creation the first ever thing was not even spirit, before form, before shape, before light or dark, before atoms, before the dust etc.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   

You do realize that I'm not with any contacts right? I'm don't bother with their childish stuff.

Yet you called out to people who are in contact with them like witches, ouiji boards users, Tarot card readers etc, in www.abovetopsecret.com...

If you don't deal with them, then where did your statement 'they won't go as harsh as dragging you down to the lowest prison for it' originate from ?

NSA scoffers constantly lie and contradict themselves 24/7 as they are unable to remember the lies they preach on forums.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   

awesome, i like simple answers the most but ironically, at this moment, i don't get full meaning yet...i will meditate on this, thanks for the pointer!

about the second part, i can take a guess...maybe it was sound aka. "thought" or "sound vibration of creation"...creating new cycle of samsara...and all karma and kleshas than started to roll with appearance of elemental aggregations in three realms in samsara.

That last bit is from buddhist point of view about creation. But i can't really say i truly get it, for that matter...i just have ... maybe a clue about it or not even that.

if it is not to much of a bother i would be happy to read your view about it?
edit on 1470840684851August518513116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

This right here is what I am trying to explain by the term "Monkey Brain/Monkey behind the wheel of the moving car"

does this imply that any kind grasping is wrong, even if we want to grasp for love or any spiritual cultivation, since it comes from our desire and even desire for liberation needs to be let go eventually as it is part of intellect, and we need to move past thoughts, past the self.

since from soul perspective, there is nowhere to go, nowhere to be, nothing to do, absolute stillness...if we think in non dual principles and if i understand them correctly...

not go with the flow, but be the flow ... kinda thing.

so when self and nonself are realised for what they are, can than the "soul tree" drop the fruit of real liberation?
maybe this is a 3rd soul you mentioned...

just throwing this out there since you mentioned trees and i know that real liberation is not achieved by any searching, grasping, desiring and so on...but by letting go of all that...of all the fruits until we can enjoy sweet nectar of liberation fruit.

A bit of a paradox?

well my 3 cents about monkeys, trees and whatnot...thanks for giving me new ideas Chuck, as usually i am open to anything you are willing to throw back

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
hey sorry to get this thread sidetracked Chuck...but it is with best intentions and i will stop after this post so you could steer it right back if you wish.

today i was reading again and contemplating about four noble truths and it was a nice reminder and i realise a bit better what did you mean with your monkey statement.

realisation that there is suffering - dukkha.
realisation what is the cause of suffering - our desires.
realisation about ending of suffering - cessation of desires.
realisation about the noble eight fold path - the way.

so simple and profound as they can be viewed and applied from relative point of view by everyone differently and with developing insight their true greatness is slowly revealed, as they are getting seen clearly for why and what they are bit by bit.

Shakyamuni Buddha was very practical sage who cuts direct to the point and i wish his teachings will continue to guide me and others beings towards the right realisations following four noble truths and the noble eight fold path towards liberation from all sufferings!

edit on 1470917485811August118113116 by UniFinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   

hey sorry to get this thread sidetracked Chuck...but it is with best intentions and i will stop after this post so you could steer it right back if you wish.

today i was reading again and contemplating about four noble truths and it was a nice reminder and i realise a bit better what did you mean with your monkey statement.

realisation that there is suffering - dukkha.
realisation what is the cause of suffering - our desires.
realisation about ending of suffering - cessation of desires.
realisation about the noble eight fold path - the way.

so simple and profound as they can be viewed and applied from relative point of view by everyone differently and with developing insight their true greatness is slowly revealed, as they are getting seen clearly for why and what they are bit by bit.

Shakyamuni Buddha was very practical sage who cuts direct to the point and i wish his teachings will continue to guide me and others beings towards the right realisations following four noble truths and the noble eight fold path towards liberation from all sufferings!

Funnier thing is I've never studied these texts most of the time as I said:

Once my Soul grew, I just Knew.

I try to filter the complex and simplify it like the whole:

Taking the monkey away from the steering wheel.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
two souls make you a giant puff ball of light???
there are head of households with more souls under their wings!!!

and balls of light that hold millions and billions of souls...
they are called gods,
you are tying to take a shortcut to becoming a god, but there is no shortcut.
one must love all of creation, even the blemishes, even if that creation has caused you a great amount of pain and seeks to destroy you, and be willing to die so that creation can continue on and have the blessing of the gods themselves...

I tell you again, be wise, forgive you friend their debt and deliver their soul back to them before some much bigger ball of light comes at you and knocks you on your arse.

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

ha ha you're funny, yes it is very simple when you put it like that.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join