It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thomas is "the twin" of Jesus because Thomas is Tammuz

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

originally posted by: Muffenstuff
a reply to: chr0naut

All those words and a million more wont change the fact that the creators of Superman knew El was Hebrew for God and purposely used it like many English words do as in ELite or ELevate, ELect.

The symbolism that exists on the dollar bill alone should be enough to convince anyone that many other things are hidden in plain sight.

You elegantly elect to eliminate contradictory elequency elaborating malevolent elipsis in support of your elegising.

That's good, you learn quickly. Almost all of those words deliberately use el in them. It also can mean mighty but I think you're starting to get it.

edit on 8-8-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

All those words and a million more wont change the fact that the creators of Superman knew El was Hebrew for God and purposely used it like many English words do as in ELite or ELevate, ELect.

The symbolism that exists on the dollar bill alone should be enough to convince anyone that many other things are hidden in plain sight.

You elegantly elect to eliminate contradictory elequency elaborating malevolent elipsis in support of your elegising.

That's good, you learn quickly. Almost all of those words deliberately use el in them. It also can mean mighty but I think you're starting to get it.

Elope?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Possible. Usually people vow themselves to God when married. Not so much today but originally it was pretty much standard to have a priest preside over the wedding.

I wouldn't get to carried away with it like you did earlier though. It is only sometimes deliberate.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Muffenstuff

As I said the Gospel authors combined the legend of the Mesopotamian Tammuz with Messianic Judaism and created the myth of Christ.

Then why did they all, sans John, willfully endure horrible deaths as martyrs for a myth they concocted?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: NOTurTypical

You are taking the New Testament literally and I am engaging in connecting symbolism. Martyrdom doesn't have much to do with it but they couldn't have been very bright to die over mythology, real life martyrs that is. I don't believe, except for the historical Herod, and I think Pilate, but I don't believe that the characters in this show existed so we will never see eye to eye.

I don't mean that we can't get along, but you should know my view.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Why its Elementary my dear chr0naut.

Like this morning i took a dump and called it El.

It was then i decided to flush the toilet.

Coomba98

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

It's not logical to believe they died for a lie, nobody does that. Let alone 11 people, the logical conclusion is they all believed what they knew to be true and died proclaiming it.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Why its Elementary my dear chr0naut.

Like this morning i took a dump and called it El.

It was then i decided to flush the toilet.

Coomba98

A process of Elimination, I would guess?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:53 PM
link   

I suppose then that "le" is the inverse case, the anti-god.

Leisure, lesser & leather.

Would that make 'element', 'elephant' and 'elegy' self-cancelling words (they all contain both "el" and "le" combinations)?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Lol.

One day a firm El will look up to me from its watery depths all shiny like and ill be like...

'Ohhh El it is you. The prophesied one. You wouldnt believe the turds i had to flush to get to you.'

Coomba98

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: coomba98

Lol.

One day a firm El will look up to me from its watery depths all shiny like and ill be like...

'Ohhh El it is you. The prophesied one. You wouldnt believe the turds i had to flush to get to you.'

Coomba98

Rice and codeine will solidify things, but be careful of the common housebrick!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   

As well as Uncle Tobies muslie. Lol

Coomba98

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: NOTurTypical

It's not logical to believe they died for a lie, nobody does that. Let alone 11 people, the logical conclusion is they all believed what they knew to be true and died proclaiming it.

Plenty of people have died for a lie so how is it illogical?

Did Saddam actually have WMD's? Yet plenty of people bought into that, volunteered to go to Iraq because of the lie, and died. Even some people still believe that it was actually Arabs who planned and executed 9/11 and died in Afghanistan only to have the majority of the living thinking world figure out it was not.

Let's not forget the Zealots who rather than call a man lord endured the cruelest of tortures and then death. While I actually admire that I still think I would not go through it. I am no ***** but torture usually gets the job done and will get most to admit to anything, practically all.

So it's not illogical at all. I think what you are saying is actually illogical a way to make your case why the Christ myth actually happened. It doesn't work.
edit on 9-8-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:30 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 05:51 AM
link   
a reply to: now Padawan Muffenstuff Googlemiser

Naaa Padawan, i learnt months ago that your links are to sites bearing viruses.

My Internet Security warns me and i say na.
Too many warnings Padawan its like the story of the boy who cried wolf.

But remember Padawan. I am He Who is Most Like God.

Mwahahahahaha

Coomba98..... sorry.
(Re: Michael.)

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion)

(post by Muffenstuff removed for a manners violation)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: coomba98

Buy all means go on with your ridicule of reality, I guarantee you will have lots of company.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Padawan Muffenstuff Googlemiser

Padawan,

Tammuz is Dumu-zi and both are Sumerian.

Ask any Sumerian nutter Padawan.

You have always had less answers than questions Padawan.

I believe i dont believe. Sounds like a Metallica song Padawan.

Coomba98.. sorry.

Summers Eve.
(Your female friendly companion)

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Did I not say pardon me for not taking you the slightest bit seriously?

I actually meant it. I am sorry but I don't think you are going to educate me on anything I don't already know. Although it is not impossible, I doubt it is going to happen.

I would love to see just go buckwild and try though, it is early and I am bored.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

But to correct you Tammuz, under a different name might (I don't think it is) be Sumerian it's version would not have relevance of much significance (if it actually existed).

Tammuz is Babylonian, Semitic and under the myth of Horus Egyptian.

It's even in the Bible in Babylonian form.

Check out the link provided by Ophiuchus.

Although reading the OP should have been enough to get you to understand the Tammuz I am speaking of is Babylonian, which is after Sumer and the home of the weeping for Tammuz women.

You were saying?
edit on 9-8-2016 by Muffenstuff because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join