It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid on quero spain 1925

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: klassless

There a sighting of an anomalous being

Not to be unkind but you should have provided a hell of a lot more detail than you did. If you have the book you mentioned in your OP you should have translated the article about the humanoid and presented it. You could have included photos of the text so that those who can read Spanish could agree or disagree with your translation, etc. You could have researched the sighting, etc. We really got nothing from you.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   
hey humanoid,

With this case there isnt too much detail to make much judgement or conclusions on.

The entity is the right size for a man. The green uniform or unitard would not be unthinkable for the 1920s. So we cant make judgements on the entities attire.

The mechanized unicycle is interesting. The design something that could have been built with 1920s technology both either a gasoline powered or electrically. Gasoline powered motors had been around since the 1870s.

If electrical it would be curious as to the power source. Its conceivable the box the rider is holding is a crude battery pack or even a fuel bladder for gasoline.

If it were a battery pack the unicycle hes riding on probably only had a few minutes charge at best. If gasoline could ride for a while. It doesnt take much to roll a 175lb person arpund with mechanical energy so the motor need not be big.

The guy said it made a pinging noise if i read correctly. Doesnt sound like a gas powered motor so maybe thats the brushes transferi g current inside the motor.

As for the stiff body. That battery would probably be relatively heavy to hold on to while riding that thing. I petsonally would want to hold it close to my chest and not out and away from my body just for mechanical anatomical leverage reasons and for balance purposes.

To me this case spunds like an eccentric inventor taking a failed invention out for a test spin hoping probably to invent the next revolution in personal travel. And good for himfor trying.

As for the witness. Not many common folk were educated in science back in the 1920s. The spectacle might have seemed quite strange to the observer.

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

amazing as always! this is why you should analyze all my threads

posted on Aug, 6 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

the next thread is this one: www.abovetopsecret.com... btw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join