It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humanoid on quero spain 1925

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Sir, informed of your interest in collecting data about flying saucers and aliens, I am writing to you to let you know a fact, not a dream. It occurred to me over 40 years ago. Somewhere in La Mancha [sic], very close to a church building, suddenly I found myself with a very strange being. Its height was approximately 1.20 meters, clothing, like a green uniform. His arms and legs were stiff and stuck to the body. In his hands he held a blower circle of about 20 cm in diameter, flexible, with a pinging sound. His legs and feet rigid, united to an axis, which by turning a small wheel, he “walked” in my direction, driven by the effects of the blower which he carried in his hands.

4.bp.blogspot.com... ombrecillo%2Bde%2Bla%2BMancha.jpg
here we have an interesting encounter of the pre rosswel era showing a humaoid using strange technology
originally reported on the book:"ENCUENTROS CON HUMANOIDES"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
ufocon.blogspot.com...

Interesting pic, the visitor appears to be riding around on a small wheel.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

yes on the report the witness says he saw the wheel

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

And here goes another illustration:
Source

I'm fond of early UFO reports à la Passport to Magonia. This one, however, is quite vague it seems. Now if there were a related newspaper article, letters, multiple witnesses etc. we'd have a real case. But as it is, it'll be rather difficult to substantiate this particular story, me thinks.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

nice post as always jeep3r!
this image is the one on rosales
yeah its quite vague but interesting

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Almost sounds like a duck decoy sort of thing. Maybe not a living person but a crude mock up of a human?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Maybe this is where we got Segway tech from!

Hehe... In all seriousness, what a strange encounter. I wonder what kind of material the uniform is made from? Do you think the body is naturally rigid or the uniform makes it so?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

interesting theory

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: brace22

despite you being obviusly joking its interesting the simiilarity betwen the two vehicles
the sighting happened on 1925 while the segway was created on 1999 hum...

Hehe... In all seriousness, what a strange encounter. I wonder what kind of material the uniform is made from? Do you think the body is naturally rigid or the uniform makes it so?

the uniform makes the body of the humanoid rigid
edit on 7-8-2016 by humanoidlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Interesting. I think one of those new hoverboards is closer...but we don't need no stinking handheld device to steer the thing....and if we did,it would be a lot smaller. I love that our technology has surpassed the aliens from the 1920s and are essentially toys.
edit on 7-8-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ZetaRediculian

insteresting post
maybe we are seing a time traveler???

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

insteresting post
maybe we are seing a time traveler???

Could be but again the tech used for time travel seems wildly out of synch with such a device. I mean I play with Wiimotes as in I use them for stupid robotics projects. The little boards in those things could be used to drive that..along with a raspberry pi or something similar. I think I could hack this together for less than $200...of course I would need a good battery that lasted more than 10 minutes and wouldn't explode...ok $300 OK, OK....by the time I'm done I would have spent $1500 after wiring it backwards or something.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:41 PM
link   

yeah thats probaly not a good theory

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
aniway i was tinking coud the device the being is tapping o some sort of touchscreen device like a ipad?
1 point for the time traveller theory i guess

on a unrelated note jeep3r could you make a cgi illustration of the scene like you did on the ezechieel sighting thread?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:06 PM
link   

here it is...someone beat me to it

edit on 7-8-2016 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
My god. the perfect vehicle for pokemon go lol.

I hope that alien filed a patent

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Uhmm... I am pretty darn sure that they had Unicycles even back in 1925.

Google Search

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   
From the drawing, it looks like this alien was traversing through long weeds and sand. His/Her/Its uniped was more sophisticated that what we have today. Excellent balancing skills too, considering that this is not its native gravity.
edit on 8/7/2016 by carewemust because: yup

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
From the drawing, it looks like this alien was traversing through long weeds and sand. His/Her/Its uniped was more sophisticated that what we have today. Excellent balancing skills too, considering that this is not its native gravity.

its a drawing. if anything, he had a vision or a glimpse into our future just prior to the great robot war.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Oh my god they are exactly the same!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join