It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs on America's Got Talent (proof of demons among us)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: luciferslight
No demons exist and if they do strike me down

Just as a matter of consideration.

If demons exist, I would think they wouldn't be striking down someone in public trying to dismiss their existance...they would work better undercover with people not expecting them to actually be real.

Like saying "if there are spys here, shoot me in public right now"...what kind of dumbass spy would do that just to prove some random point.

...maybe you're the demon

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

If I was a demon I would think of better things to do then floating around magic acts.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Thatd be awesome if was and I do become one even better. I'll prove myself out to the world!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
a reply to: GailNot

Ooooo you told him. Okay where are they?oh and why would orbs be demons?.

LOL.

First video look at: :59, and also 1:12-1:13. At upper left of head.

That is a reflection of a stage light (follow spot at a low angle to introduce an air of mystery - fairly standard theatrical lighting) off a translucent silk curtain. It is in the exact same location in both instances. Not an orb.

edit on 7/8/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:06 AM
link   

There's a vast amount of evidence that demons exist and are at work. None of which includes these orbs you speak of, which could be caused by any number of things. All that orbs are are energy--if not just dust or bugs or what have you. It's proof of energy. Woo. Good for you, but everyone already knows that everything is energy, anyway.

I don't know if you're trying to be altruistic, but things like this seem to detract from the very real and present danger of the demonic. Because let's be real here: unless you can somehow prove to me that the energetic makeup of the orb is, in fact, demonic, then what do you have here? Nothing, that's what.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Why do the orbs have to be DEMONS? If you want to win a contest and need help, wouldn't you call upon a guardian ANGEL?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I have seen that trick and it is obvious it is just that a trick....not magic.
There is only one Magician who uses actual magic....He is the Dark Lord Paul Daniels.

DEMON!!

edit on 8-8-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Greetings-

Not to be "that guy" but whilst You were looking at what You deemed to being "Demonic Orbs" the actual 'trick' was being performed. This is called "mis-direction" an offshoot of "dis-information"..

I have "Orbs" that follow Me around ALL day and nothing 'demonic' has happened, actually the green-purple One saved Me and the dogs out at the lake, I would've run aground if I hadn't followed the Orb because it pulsated differently than usual. They also seem to be at the dog park and sometimes the other dogs will bark at them and then follow them around the park. Heck, I can't think of any time that their presence/actions would be 'negative' in any way.. This includes the 'orange one' that was "buzzing around" My realtor's daughter. Now She too is 'visited' often w/nary a negative vibe..

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Anyone interested more in the TRUTH of the fact that magician use demons to do their "Tricks" look up xendrius on youtube. It's amazing an comprehensive. Don't listen to these fools telling you otherwise.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:30 AM
link   
It's great to explore every angle without bias. It's a huge part of our human nature. When one begins to truly understand physics and the different types of matter then you will realize almost nothing is impossible. Regardless of personal beliefs, it's wise to at least think in terms of life being spiritual warfare. Do not be fooled, over distracted, or dumbed down. Disinfo is everywhere and it's not by accident. May you all find peace and pleasure in your journeys, AND QUESTION EVERYTHING!

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   
No one asked for the other orbs visible, or did not check. Only mockery. I was willing to show you more. Even still. This is enough.

You are living in a world that is about to end. And the wicked spirits that have been fooling you are going to go right along with you.

posted on Aug, 12 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

When you do, and you actually know what you are seeing, then you can understand how these tricks are being done.

The orbs are just smoke, dust and lighting.

However, the knowledge of what sweets were being consumed are only transferred via daemons.

Both guys in the first video have a invisible daemon with them. The daemon with the guy offering the sweets relays the truth to the daemon that is next to the female.

Then the daemon attached to the female 'suggests' what sweet was just consumed.

Things like this can even be done via live chat across oceans if the 2 humans are possessed by entities. Daemons can transfer information any distance in real time.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join