It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orbs on America's Got Talent (proof of demons among us)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: GailNot

I sure can got my 4th of the month yesterday. Their evil bones make great gravy...Ooooo gravy northern knights love gravy.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: GailNot

originally posted by: ladyteeny
demons? really? and no unicorns or goblins? pffft what a rip off!!!

LOL.

You guys should get a team and play on League of Legends. They'ed love the trolling you are doing.

for me it's more of a facepalm moment... no trolling.. just an intense worry that humanity won't ever grow out of these ridiculous ideas

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

The premise of the Original Post presupposes the existence of demons of which there is no proof of, even accepting the ridiculous notion that there are these supernatural 'orbs' on a mediocre television program.

edit on 7-8-2016 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because a demon stole it

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Stop watching TV. It's rotting your brain.

"Turn off the idiot box. It's a disease, just like the chicken pox." - The Aquabats

You need not respond to this post. It has been a public service announcement.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:15 AM
link   
No offense anyone but that is huge speculation .
Shiny dots therefore demons from the 7th level of hell ?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

I wonder how people got burned as witches when people like you say ;" Demons!"

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   

a reply to: savemebarry

Just see the post I already answered, before yours.

But you never said why you think orbs are demons. Why do you think (or how do you know) that orbs are demons?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: snowspirit
But you never said why you think orbs are demons. Why do you think (or how do you know) that orbs are demons?

Because they are not Jesus.

If the J-Man's mug would have been on a piece of toast floating behind the contestants this program would not have contained demons.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Who is the guy in the orange with the interesting face?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Just curious about something. If you really think people can control demons or freely use demons to do their bidding, why would they save it for a talent show on tv?

That "power" could be used to create or steal unimaginable wealth and literally change the course of human civilization. Try to imagine a military or hedge fund in possession of that power. Or even a stock trader or petty thief with that power. But no, these "practitioners" instead choose to use it on a television show in hopes that it can boost their struggling magic careers?

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   

I think that all of the lights, smoke, and images on the screens behind them cause a lot of different things visually. I can see how someone might see "orbs". But like I said, I think the orbs are products of all of the visual effects being used.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   

How do you figure orbs are demons?

I've seen several orbs over the years,
both on camera, and with my own eyes,
and they were not demons as far as I could tell,
although I have seen other things,
that could very well be classified as demons,
but real orbs as far as I can tell are either elemental beings or spirits of people who can't seem to get out of whatever they are caught in after death.

I didn't watch the videos cause I just got hung up on the thought that orbs are demons.
This is like saying every star in the sky is a ufo.

Here, have a "demon" or a "dustball"
or as I understand it to be,
a person who died and still hangs around a haunted location:

edit on 7-8-2016 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Demonic dust particles in and out of the spots.

Oh! and Tech trickery, of some kind.

edit on 7-8-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Why would bits of dust have interest in magic tricks? they are busy drifting on stuff to give cleaning crews something to do

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

Have you not heard of the demon dust of doom? It's every where.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Being relatively new here, I'd say the trolling is being perpetuated by yourself friend. Not a way to endear yourself to the wide breath of individuals of all fields that are participating members of ATS.

Perhaps you thought you joined a different site? To tell someone to "get lost" or calling responders "trolling"..is not the expected attitude of the general membership. It diverts from the general potential of the ongoing discussion you started. And that speaks a lot about you...

Respectfully speaking of course...

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: DogMeat

He meant the mist that was in the background no probs either.

No demons exist and if they do strike me down

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
they are all angels, some of good, some aren't, it's very hard to tell the difference, which is why we allowed the playground that we call the supernatural to be closed to us.

that doesn't mean that there isn't a lot of really amazingly good things we could learn in the playground or that the playground wasn't created for us to explore. but just like the playgrounds of our youths often had it's share of bullies, pedophiles, and dangers, so doesn't this playground. and, many of the most important lessons we learned we on the playgrounds of our youth.

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:38 PM
link   

There's no such thing as "orbs". What you're seeing is called dust. Dust can be seen in any type of bright light, and it's always floating around.

Nothing to see here....

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: _BoneZ_

You are doing the same thing the OP was doing by calling them all demons,
only now to you they are all dust.

Not all are orbs, not all are dust and not all are demons, and not all are paranormal.
Some are just bugs...
forgot about that one.

edit on 7-8-2016 by Darkblade71 because: bugs!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join