It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks two female officers

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: antiguaEstrella

Right... because these nut jobs clearly represent all (almost) 2 billion Muslims.

At this rate..
soon ?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Right... because these nut jobs clearly represent all (almost) 2 billion Muslims.

You're right. They do.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

They clearly represent Islam, 1400 years of muslim history and Muhammed's directives as clearly laid out in the quran.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Belgian PM says Charleroi attack appears to be terrorist incident

Yes, Muhammods God is great isn't he? (Sarcasm)
newstrust.org

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Every mass shooter clearly represents all gun owners, so why not?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
a reply to: soulwaxer

Inbreeding + brainwashing = terrorists. Eliminate it before it REALLY ends in civil war in every country, especially those with the most controlling bleeding hearts. Personally, I'm sick of it and them!

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:52 PM
link   

What percentage do you think they represent?
You guys always point this out with no statistics to back it up.
The worlds Muslims religion politics society beliefs about sharia.
If you actually take the time to dig through the numbers you'd find that these individuals represent about HALF of the Muslims on the planet.
They don't represent all just half of the 2 billion Muslims on the planet. Is that better?
edit on 6-8-2016 by JAY1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Isn't Charleroi right next to the Waterloo battlefield?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:53 PM
link   
What I don't understand is why did the cops have to shoot and kill the violent attacker. He was only armed with a blade and trying to kill them. Cops aren't judge, jury, and executioner.

Couldn't they have just disarmed him like Steven Seagal does in his movies? Why didn't they use a net to capture him? Or, couldn't they have shot the blade out of his hand, or maybe have just shot him in the arm?

Sorry, I am not often sarcastic but felt now is as good as ever.
edit on 6-8-2016 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Come on people how anyone can say Islam was a factor is just a racist xenophobe. This guy has mental health issues and is a lone nut, No one would ever do such things in the name of Islam it really is a religion of peace. Sarcastic view here, just waiting for the normal replies to start to such a incident.

What is this 3-4 situations a week, amazing how many people get this religion totally wrong when it does not spread hate (I keep on hearing)...

RA
edit on 6-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: soulwaxer

Inbreeding + brainwashing = terrorists. Eliminate it before it REALLY ends in civil war in every country, especially those with the most controlling bleeding hearts. Personally, I'm sick of it and them!

It will not end in civil war, majority of Europe have no way to defend themselves at any rate. Plus the regressive left agenda has made anyone with a ounce of savvy far to scared to voice a concern out of fear of hurting other peoples feelings with "hate crime" being the buzz word, and of course only white people commit hate crimes..

It is a lost cause, just have a exit plan for when it gets really bad is all I can say..

RA

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Come on now - this was clearly a stand up citizen who would have been fine but for the bullying at school. Those women police officers should have known better. It's their fault for not understanding the religion of peace.

edit on 6/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
OMFG.... guess I should be scared #less right now ....... we having a party and there are a few Muslims too...... god, help me, my throat is going to be slit any second now!!!!!

Well, so far, after a few hours, the Muslims seems to be the better behaved than the rest. Does that say anything?????

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:47 PM
link   
For those interested, radical Islamic terrorists have now carried out 1,405 attacks this year, about 8 per day.
50 countries have had attacks and so far 12,598 people have been killed by terror attacks, with another 15,412 injured.

Don't worry though, it's all under control.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604
OMFG.... guess I should be scared #less right now ....... we having a party and there are a few Muslims too...... god, help me, my throat is going to be slit any second now!!!!!

Well, so far, after a few hours, the Muslims seems to be the better behaved than the rest. Does that say anything?????

Well according to Pew research 13% of US Muslims believe that suicide bombings can be justified. So I guess if you have 10 Muslims with you then there is a good chance one of them will want to blow you up if you upset them enough.
edit on 6/8/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hellhound604

Maybe asked them why so many people around the world obviously miss take what their religion is teaching?.. For a peaceful religion they certainly have made many countries a no go area, Not so sure there are any other fairy tails I mean religions that have the same affect in today's world?..

I would also be interested in knowing why the "moderate Muslims" are not doing more to "reclaim" their religion from this hate?, could be that the fundamentals call for such things and a blind eye is turned??..

Good way to open a conversation maybe??..

RA

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Isn't Charleroi right next to the Waterloo battlefield?

No, not right next, but something like 50km away. Belgium is small.

The police woman who has been the most injured to the face is named Hakima Dhamna, problalby a muslim herself, probably originally from Algeria or Morocco.

I live 10km away from where this happened.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Has anyone considered shooting them BEFORE they chop someone's face with a machete?

That makes a lot more sense than afterwards.

See, you then avoid the facial wounds altogether that way.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: slider1982

Exit to WHERE exactly? That's a question I'm hard pressed to figure out since it seems these days the common menaces are coming out of the proverbial woodwork EVERYWHERE....

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rubicon3
a reply to: slider1982

Exit to WHERE exactly? That's a question I'm hard pressed to figure out since it seems these days the common menaces are coming out of the proverbial woodwork EVERYWHERE....

Well I'm in Asia at the moment and have been since May, I have just purchased property and all my UK investments have been closed and I have transferred funds over here to new Investments (I am not a millionare or a trust fund baby) . I am mid 30's and could possibly retire here now with what I have setup all be it on a quite modest income for a Expat but as a Family we do not really want for much and my only long term concern is options for my son which at the moment looks like aviation so again here is perfect. I am due back back in the UK in November after a 6 month career break and will way up options for my future. Asia is very easy to live for a expat if you are not a twat and balance every decision. You do not have to put up with all the PC bull# but obviously there are the draw backs but for myself who is athletic and enjoys sports the life here is almost perfect.

There are options out there it just depends on how much you are willing to suffer at home or how flexible you are with a lifestyle.. I know young guys living the dream in Thailand on less than $7000 a year and that revenue comes from things like YouTube revenue or Adsense on Blogs, think outside the box.. Even if you remain in (insert wealthy western country) having a place outside this mess really does not cost a lot if done properly but then that is up to the person to make smart decisions, many people cannot do what I do be due to worry of it going wrong, or they just lack confidence but that is something for each person to deal with.

ADDED:: Sorry I should say that it is better living in a country that does not have these issues with Islam, I have been in the most Catholic country and the Most Buddhist and by far Buddhist tends to bring out the best in people but living in a 99.99999999+10 Catholic country really has not been a issue, the only NO GO area where I am currently is the south of the country and I hate to say it is a small Island region with mainly Muslim faith followers. There is about zero chance Islam will take over here, the people care to much to let it happen unlike the west. I am a firm Atheist and really hate what religion does to people and how it holds us back (as a race) and I am open here with my views and have zero chance of being chucked off a building,Blinded,limbs removed,family tortured,burned in a cage,beheaded,macheted to death because of these views.. Unlike some "peaceful" countries I keep hearing about..

RA
edit on 6-8-2016 by slider1982 because: added

edit on 6-8-2016 by slider1982 because: sp

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join