It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belgium police machete attack: Knifeman shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks two female officers

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: TorqueyThePig
What I don't understand is why did the cops have to shoot and kill the violent attacker. He was only armed with a blade and trying to kill them. Cops aren't judge, jury, and executioner.

While I agree, we don't know the circumstances. I have never liked the tendency (in the US) for he police to shoot criminals.

The UK police tasered a Somali-born (but Norwegian citizen) nutter on the London Underground after he cut someone's throat shouting "allah ackbar". They also shot "to wound" the two vile murderers of Lee Rigby who were motivated by martyrdom, but were deprived.

Leytonstone Tube attacker
Lee Rigby murder

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

One less nutjob to worry about.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

can't be silent when you're shouting allah akbar though. guess he never understood the concept of going out with a bang

posted on Sep, 16 2016 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WombRaider69
Machete is more personal. He wants to see and feel their pain and terror. He probably prayed he would be killed whilst attacking the 2 female officers so he could have 72 virgins in heaven. What a bunch of bull#. This is the physical plane. When we die we no longer have bodies. No sex in spirit!! Stupid extremists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join