It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Major Leak Coming Out - Huma Abedin is the primary leak - Rumor/conspiracy until proven

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: elouina

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: elouina

An ATS member has gained access to the "Hillary buster" documents before anyone else? Outstanding!

I'm looking forward to the start of THAT thread!

Not certain if anything is what we are looking for. And there won't be any buster threads here. Too many vindictive people have ruined it for all. So sorry.

But I am looking at files called Huma Global Jihad files. Woot woot...

Hey...that's OK! Hillary is smack dab in the middle of a briar patch. There will be a Hillary buster of some kind before November 8th.

Elouina, your efforts today have been greatly appreciated more people than you can know!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   

An ATS member has gained access to the "Hillary buster" documents before anyone else? Outstanding!

Not certain if anything is what we are looking for. And there won't be any buster threads here. Too many vindictive people have ruined it for all. So sorry.

Hey...that's OK! Hillary is smack dab in the middle of a briar patch. There will be a Hillary buster of some kind before November 8th.

Elouina, your efforts today have been greatly appreciated more people than you can know!

Thanx sweetie. Talk to Nahla she can set you up while I drive. This source was right under everyones noses. Obvious not expected.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:12 AM
link   

That name alone leads me to believe you're lying. Post some of the files or some screenshots or something.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: efabian

Hmm, has anyone looked at what's in the files that you know of? Hope they are worth while. Some very good investigative work can be done with all these upcoming info that's about to arrive. The elections depend on it, lol.

OMG I have to leave for home. I have a treasure trove of files on tons of subjects! Its been done! Hillary is done! See me in PM.

So you think it's definitely the real deal, El? Not forgeries/faked files?

Dunno, I have to go home. But I have watched video of Hillaries campaign office being raided by the FBI. Now this was cool.

Is this video of the same raid you saw?

edit on 8/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Wording

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: nomoredemsorreps
But an assassin, on the other hand, wouldn't care. He's already got his escape planned.

Oh, the assassin has to be a male?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions

originally posted by: Nyiah

originally posted by: efabian

Hmm, has anyone looked at what's in the files that you know of? Hope they are worth while. Some very good investigative work can be done with all these upcoming info that's about to arrive. The elections depend on it, lol.

OMG I have to leave for home. I have a treasure trove of files on tons of subjects! Its been done! Hillary is done! See me in PM.

So you think it's definitely the real deal, El? Not forgeries/faked files?

Dunno, I have to go home. But I have watched video of Hillaries campaign office being raided by the FBI. Now this was cool.

Is this video of the same raid you saw?

Yes, never knew that video was out. It looks pretty serious.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
That looks like some people that Hillary hired to remove her stuff, and "sanitize" it of all incriminating evidence.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Im not finding tons of info about it but here is an article about the raid,

From the article,

During the Democratic National Convention, the office of Philadelphia’s most powerful construction union stood out, decked in an enormous sign declaring “Hillary for President.” But on Friday morning, the union headquarters captured public attention for a different reason: a yellow Penske semi-truck parked on the curb outside, packed with dozens of boxes of evidence lugged out of the office by federal agents.

Link to article: FBI Raids Home, Office, Pub of Philly Union Boss

edit on 8/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions
Holy cats and jammers---they didn't get tipped off in time to set fire to the crime scenes. That's the normal MO for unions who are under investigation. Fire is a wonderful cleanser.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Anxiously awaiting developments.

With this post and the one about Snowden I'm finding myself furiously refreshing my open tabs. Very interesting/terrifying times.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lrodhubbard

With this post and the one about Snowden I'm finding myself furiously refreshing my open tabs. Very interesting/terrifying times.

Nobody wants to open the Huma Global Jihad file. You may be refreshing a long while... LOL... It may be nothing. I am gonna go look around for more in a short bit.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lrodhubbard

Nobody wants to open the Huma Global Jihad file. You may be refreshing a long while... LOL... It may be nothing. I am gonna go look around for more in a short bit.

Post what you find, okay? This is utterly crazy!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
a reply to: xtradimensions

I doubt this is going to take down Hillary. The investigation is regarding:

Such flashy expenditures may now be central to a growing federal probe of Johnny Doc and his union. The Inquirer reported that the investigation involves agents from the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Internal Revenue Service, focusing on the “alleged misuse of union funds.”

The investigation of the Union Boss is regarding the Union's alleged misuse of union funds.

It's not surprising that they had some shady dealings with the Clinton campaign, but according to this article, that was just one of many things he was involved in.

This was his relationship to the campaign:

The searches occurred just a week after Johnny Doc and the construction unions played a central behind-the-scenes role at the Democratic National Convention in Philadelphia. Earlier this year, Johnny Doc had accompanied Philadelphia Mayor Jim Kenney and Congressman Bob Brady for a meeting with Hillary Clinton to discuss union issues

So, they had a Clinton sign on their building in support of her. This was not a raid of the Clinton campaign.

Corrupt unions are just one of the corruptions we live with in our current mafia-like controlled society, and it makes sense that they would side with the Clintons, but, I don't think the Clintons are going to let this investigation affect them if more direct investigations let them slide. (Although I hope I am wrong.)

edit on 8/8/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/8/16 by BlueAjah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Nah, not off topic, since there were instructions in the thread specific to accessing the information of the topic...

Maybe you are just not aware that different virus protection has different settings.
This article might help you:

Understanding Full Antivirus Decompression Layer Limits

The decompression layer limit specifies how many layers of nested compressed files and files with internal extractable objects, such as archive files (tar), MS Word and PowerPoint files, the internal antivirus scanner can decompress before it executes the virus scan. For example, if a message contains a compressed .zip file that contains another compressed .zip file, there are two compression layers. Decompressing both files requires a decompress layer setting of 2.

It is worth noting that during the transfer of data, some protocols use content encoding. The antivirus scan engine must decode this layer, which is considered a decompression level, before it scans for viruses.

A decompression layer could be a layer of a zipped file or an embedded object in packaged data. The antivirus engine scans each layer before unpacking the next layer, until it either reaches the user-configured decompress limit, reaches the device decompress layer limit, finds a virus or other malware, or decompresses the data completely, whichever comes first.

As the virus signature database becomes larger and the scan algorithms become more sophisticated, the scan engine has the ability to look deeper into the data for embedded malware. As a result, it can uncover more layers of compressed data. The Juniper Networks device's level of security is limited by decompress limit, which is based on the memory allocated to the security service. If a virus is not found within the decompress limit, the user has an option to either pass or drop the data.

This is just one example. Most high-end virus security has limits in order to preserve resources. Of course if you have the protection on your hard drive, it should scan each level as you open it. But if you are counting on an on-line service like virustotal.com, as the user in this thread did, without knowing their scan algorithms, there is no way to know how many levels it scanned. Then if you downloaded the file and started decompressing the levels, and someone did not have their own good virus protection on the computer, they could get burned.

edit on 8/8/16 by BlueAjah because: fixed link

edit on 8/8/16 by BlueAjah because: added a bit more

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I was thinking - since this union boss has been under investigation before, and probably knew he was now, maybe he is making friends/deals with Clinton for protection.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Agreed. I didn't suggest this would take Clinton down, I merely searched and found a raid associated with a Hillary campaign headquarters after Elouina posted that she saw a raid in the info she is working on. Then, I found an article covering the raid which discusses it as being a raid on a Union office. Read back...never have I suggested anything regarding this taking Hillary down. This union boss clearly has some ties to Clinton as the signs on the building suggest but I made no claims about what that means. Did you read the article I posted about the raid? It links the Union boss to the DNC through donations and suspect illegal use of funds.
a reply to: BlueAjah

edit on 8/8/2016 by xtradimensions because: Added to

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: xtradimensions
Agreed. I didn't suggest this would take Clinton down, I merely searched and found a raid associated with a Hillary campaign headquarters after Elouina posted that she saw a raid in the info she is working on. Then, I found an article covering the raid which discusses it as being a raid on a Union office. Read back...never have I suggested anything regarding this taking Hillary down. This union boss clearly has some ties to Clinton as the signs on the building suggest but I made no claims about what that means. Did you read the article I posted about the raid? It links the Union boss to the DNC through donations and suspect illegal use of funds.
a reply to: BlueAjah

Oh no, that part about not taking Hillary down was for the others that said it would.
Your find was a good find!

Yes, the article explained the connection. Unless Clinton uses her influence to help them, I think the Union are the ones who will take the fall.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox

But an assassin, on the other hand, wouldn't care. He's already got his escape planned.

Oh, the assassin has to be a female?

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

What does it matter?
The assassin could be a hermaphrodite.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: TramperoJuan

What does it matter?
The assassin could be a hermaphrodite.

...and thank you for making my point for me.

Context clues--they're there for a reason.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join