It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm confused. But it's nothing new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I distinctly remember reading about a conspiracy involving JFK's assassination where it was suggested the driver of the car killed Kennedy. A stupid idea.

But for those that suggested this stupid idea, how can you have done this when you look at present day images of the car JFK was killed in? There were 3 sets of seats, plus a glass or plastic barrier behind the first pair of seats. The person in the second pair of seats must have ducked, and the barrier after the first seats must have not been there.

But it was there. All photographic and video evidence currently available says it was.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

don't worry, i'm confused to.

I remember 4 people in the car. I also remember a guy reaching back towards JFK just before he was shot. Don't remember Jackie leaning over him at all.

perhaps the veil is falling.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: droid56

I am also confused by that.

I clicked on to see the video thinking "this is a waste of time"

then I was like wth ???

because I considered the driver shot theory before, why leave it to a sniper if you are going to go after the president you better make sure he winds up dead, or you are screwed. anyway put that aside..

how are there 6 seats now.. It looks way different.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 12:52 PM
link   
I believe this was a conspiracy theory promoted by the late Bill Cooper..

You can search YouTube for his analysis with video.

I don't subscribe to the theory, but I did at the time watch the clip over and over ,as I was a big fan of bill Coopers drunken drawl on the hour ofof the times... Say what you want about old wild bill.. But to me he was highly entertaining...ahh.. The good old days...

~meathead
edit on 6-8-2016 by Mike Stivic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

When striding into the deep end of the pool... totally agree. I think conspiracy is the appetizer to start thinking. Then to stop and wonder why you are thinking of such things. Then you find some balance and not believe everything you see/read. So thanks Bill Cooper for that!

new topics

top topics

join