It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service officer claims Hillary gave Bill a black eye

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Gary Byrne, who also claims to have “personally observed” Bill Clinton’s infidelities, has blasted Mrs Clinton’s “appalling leadership style”, describing her as “volcanic, impulsive, enabled by sycophants, and disdainful of the rules set for everyone else.”
www.independent.co.uk...

On one occasion in 1995 he heard Mrs Clinton's "booming voice" from the White House living quarters as the first couple argued, he claimed.

Later, a glass vase was found smashed on the floor and President Clinton had a "put a steak on it" black eye the next day, he wrote.

Mr Byrne said when he asked about the "shiner" he was told by President Clinton's press secretary that it was the result of an allergy to coffee
www.telegraph.co.uk...

This is the first of this story that I heard of. What do you think ATS? Could this story be true or is it just for book sales?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

Ya know, I was raised to not hit women.

And then a few years ago, an ex of mine decided it was perfectly ok for her to slap me across the face. Regardless of her being upset, regardless of the fact that I'd never laid a finger on her, she felt this was perfectly A-OK for her to do.

The look on her face when I hauled off and slapped her back, proportionately, across her face....was in a word....priceless.

Women like Hillary do these things because they feel that can get away with it. They feel that there are double standards which serve in their favor. They couldn't be farther from the truth. The only time someone has "the right" to hit another, is when that other person has assaulted them in the first place.

Time to give hillary a bit of her own medicine.

edit on 3-8-2016 by antiguaEstrella because: Ack! Smurfs!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I'm sure he deserved it...the ol' scalawag.
This particular report has been out for awhile...I'm sure there are even worse ones yet to surface.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Everything I've ever read or heard, tells me this is true. People who've worked for her have always said she has a temper and demands that everyone around her bow to her will. We saw her "What difference does it make" performance concerning Benghazi. She did not like having her decision questioned. If you've seen enough interviews, you can tell she does not like having to defend herself. You're supposed to just take her word.
No One Questions The Queen.
After seeing her and Bill for years, I've come to believe their marriage is just a marriage of convenience. As Governor, he was constantly cheating and his antics in the White House are well known. That she herself hasn't been shown to stray is a miracle. Or maybe she's just a lot better at hiding it.
And before anyone else can say it.............Trump is probably just as bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
An interesting excuse offered up by the press secretary.... 'allergy to coffee' .
One symptom of caffeine allergy is eyes swollen shut. So someone did try a bit to find a reason that kind of works. It wouldn't tend to give you a black eye though, especially just one.
Unless the caffeine is delivered to the eye in a vase.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Is the relentless Hillary bashing on this site lately ever going to stop?

Yes she is shifty but if your husband (who was the POTUS) slept with another woman and then lied to the nation about it would you not give your husband a black eye? Her recent actions are dubious but she went through quite a bit during her husbands presidency and perhaps he deserved it.

Being cheated on and submitted to scandal and the public eye would be enough to send someone to the shrink and maybe a left hook to the eye was the most healthy (yet illegal) thing she could've done.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

I wonder if this happened after Hillary heard about Monica? Would be a common reaction in many marriages.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Honestly I think she should have done it more often and way sooner.
I might at least have some respect for her that way.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Thecakeisalie

Is the relentless Hillary bashing on this site lately ever going to stop?

Yes she is shifty but if your husband (who was the POTUS) slept with another woman and then lied to the nation about it would you not give your husband a black eye? Her recent actions are dubious but she went through quite a bit during her husbands presidency and perhaps he deserved it.

Being cheated on and submitted to scandal and the public eye would be enough to send someone to the shrink and maybe a left hook to the eye was the most healthy (yet illegal) thing she could've done.

You advocate violence as a acceptable response to cheating by a spouse?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Don't condone violence but if that is his comeuppance for all his extra marital dalliances (trying to be polite!) then he has got off pretty lightly to be fair. On the other hand, if it is because of some minor argument, that would be a whole other story indicating she has temper issues.

Either way, it is more mud slinging during election season. Not necessary for either side - debate your policies not spread muck!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

Don't condone violence but if that is his comeuppance for all his extra marital dalliances (trying to be polite!) then he has got off pretty lightly to be fair. On the other hand, if it is because of some minor argument, that would be a whole other story indicating she has temper issues.

Either way, it is more mud slinging during election season. Not necessary for either side - debate your policies not spread muck!

I think that it still indicates temper issues.
In most states, if you hit your spouse in the head with a glass object and cause injury because they were cheating, you will go to jail to domestic assault and domestic battery.
In most states, you would not be allowed to possess a firearm again.
So if she did this, she committed a crime that would land most people in jail and prevent them from possessing a firearm ever again.
She may be given the keys to the most powerful military arsenal in the world.
Yay.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
dp
edit on 3-8-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: Flavian

I think that it still indicates temper issues.
In most states, if you hit your spouse in the head with a glass object and cause injury because they were cheating, you will go to jail to domestic assault and domestic battery.
In most states, you would not be allowed to possess a firearm again.
So if she did this, she committed a crime that would land most people in jail and prevent them from possessing a firearm ever again.
She may be given the keys to the most powerful military arsenal in the world.
Yay.

All I know is if she decided to launch a first strike against ALL of Bill's 'Ladies' she'd deplete our nuclear arsenal.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Something else...
This is just one story that came out of the Clinton White House about her violent tendencies.

Anyone else remember the story of her throwing a lamp and a book at Bill on other separate occasions?

During the height of President Bill Clinton’s Monica Lewinsky scandal, a White House maid entered the bedroom to clean and was shocked to find the president and first lady’s bed covered in blood.

The blood belonged to the president, who said publicly that he “hurt himself running into the bathroom door in the middle of the night.” But the White House residence staff believed differently.
As one worker told author Kate Anderson Brower, “We’re pretty sure [Hillary Clinton] clocked him with a book.”

“There were at least 20 books on the bedside table for his betrayed wife to choose from,” Brower adds, “including the Bible.”

New York Post

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

To be fair, from what i read it didn't say she hit him with the glass object - it says a glass object was broken. Im thinking if she whacked him with something like that it would have required hospital treatment.

Much more likely she threw it at the wall / him AND then hit him - clearly a much more balanced response!

ETA:

Context is also everything. We don't know if it is true. But even if it is, we don't know why. Many juries would not convict if there are extenuating circumstances (such as continued cheating). On the other hand, if it was established this was a pattern of behaviour, she would be up the creek without a paddle..........
edit on 3-8-2016 by Flavian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Unfit to be POTUS.

Susceptible to bouts of rage, tantrums, lack of respect, indignation, oh and the evil "we came we saw we killed him" joyful glee at killing. A true monster.

But "what does it matter", nothing matters but power, the endless search for more power.

Bill was her free ride to the White House and that taste of power left the previously run of the mill governor's wife on an endless quest for power.
She probably gave ole Slick Willy many a beat downs as she rode him hard his entire life, not for his betterment but hers. No wonder he had so many on the side, he probably needed some female affection in his life which he never got from her.
edit on 3-8-2016 by TinfoilTP because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

" SOMETIME IN 1995 " simply does not cut it for an acusation of this magnitude

the claimant needs to pony up the exact date - then mr clintons appearence can be checked against photo // video archives and the reccolections of others who met him at the time

Gin

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   
She's quite a temperamental person, if what people have witnessed and said about her are true. Giving Bill a black eye, though I think he honestly deserved that for cheating.

originally posted by: DAVID64
After seeing her and Bill for years, I've come to believe their marriage is just a marriage of convenience. As Governor, he was constantly cheating and his antics in the White House are well known. That she herself hasn't been shown to stray is a miracle. Or maybe she's just a lot better at hiding it.

Just maybe there is a good reason why Bill has behaved in a womanizing way all these years since his Governor days. You might have heard the rumors that Chelsea might not be Bill's real daughter. If his wife was cheating first it would give him an excuse to do the same in spite. Or maybe it was the other way around, or they both cheated on each other knowingly. Prime example of a marriage of convenience as you said it.
edit on 3-8-2016 by Gin because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for adding the link. Here's another one

Hillary has long history of beating up Bill behind closed doors

In “The Clintons’ War On Women” (Skyhorse), out Oct. 13, political strategist Roger Stone details Hillary’s abusive behavior — dating back to the Clintons’ days in Arkansas, where Bill served as governor.

“Hillary Clinton has a long history of being domestically violent with Bill,” Stone writes. “Hillary has beaten Bill, hit him with hard objects, scratched and clawed him, and made him bleed.”

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Hillary gave Bill a black eye

Yeah, so?

Wouldn't we all like to have done that in the moment? I mean, really, every thinking person on the planet was utterly exasperated by his smirking, "It depends on what the definition of 'is' is." The guy deserved more than a black eye. He deserved an ass-kicking.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join