It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ex-Secret Service officer claims Hillary gave Bill a black eye

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:51 AM
link   
a reply to: gmoneystunt

That is a shiner alright, I never seen this before.

No wonder Hillary has gotten away with all the corruption and scandals behind her arse, she will give a shiner to anybody that try to go after her.

The women is crazy.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Her temper and tantrums do not seem to be caused by jealousy, but rather appearances, how it makes her look. So if Putin or any other head of state makes her look bad, you can imagine the fallout from that scenario. When I've watched her in hearings, she looks like a fulminating rage has built up just below the surface. I think she has real issues controlling her rage and if she were POTUS, it wouldn't be controlled.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I can't believe anyone would actually think this story would hurt Hillary politically. Very naive.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: gmoneystunt
a reply to: butcherguy

Thanks for adding the link. Here's another one

Hillary has long history of beating up Bill behind closed doors

In “The Clintons’ War On Women” (Skyhorse), out Oct. 13, political strategist Roger Stone details Hillary’s abusive behavior — dating back to the Clintons’ days in Arkansas, where Bill served as governor.

“Hillary Clinton has a long history of being domestically violent with Bill,” Stone writes. “Hillary has beaten Bill, hit him with hard objects, scratched and clawed him, and made him bleed.”

I remember hearing a former Secret Service agent being interviewed on a radio show once and he said that the fact that Hillary was causing a lot of issues for the Secret Service. The agents wanted to know how they should handle a situation where the First Lady was causing harm or potentially could cause harm to the President.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Her temper and tantrums do not seem to be caused by jealousy, but rather appearances, how it makes her look. So if Putin or any other head of state makes her look bad, you can imagine the fallout from that scenario. When I've watched her in hearings, she looks like a fulminating rage has built up just below the surface. I think she has real issues controlling her rage and if she were POTUS, it wouldn't be controlled.

Cheers - Dave

She is obviously a hothead and will nuke them if they cause her any embarrassment.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:09 AM
link   

I think she has real issues controlling her rage and if she were POTUS, it wouldn't be controlled.

That is actually hilarious. I can't believe you typed that out, did you have a straight face? Have you read her back and forth with Trump on Twitter? Please.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I remember reading this before a long time ago, yes I even laughed at the possibility of the secret service trying to tackle a first lady while beating the president of the US.

It is call domestic violence if It was me doing that to my husband, but knowing Hillary she can get away with murder and nobody cares.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

We saw her "What difference does it make" performance concerning Benghazi. She did not like having her decision questioned

More like liars use anger to cover up, deflect away from getting caught or found out. You know you're close to the mark when they start to get angry.

Up until that point its business as usual , all superficial smiles and pleasantries. Shes not really nice. The real person is just beneath that calm veneer, moments aways from a controlling outburst. Depends how close you get too exposing them as to how they'll react. Theres a plethora of tactics. They pretend they don't hear, make you repeat the question, answer a different question, change the subject, personal attack, feigning illness, leaving in a huff, not showing up and raising their voice.

She did all that. And still they let her skate. Imo, that was the test to see if she could handle the public pressure and scrutiny. She did. She never says yah, its my fault, I screwed up.

Perfect minion.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

So are you saying we should also forgive Hillary about Benghazi, the Russian Uranium deal, the erased server, etc., because Bill cheated on her? Didn't her actions cheat on us?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Their job is purely to protect them, overlook any improprieties.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know, I have read on how the secret service conduct themselves, but also is a side of it that have to do with keeping secrets.

That is side I will like to know, how many secrets has been there, I mean with other presidents, I read about some very nice anecdotes when Kennedy was president, he was a ladies man too.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

Their job is purely to protect them, overlook any improprieties.

Hence the problem that Secret Service had, overlook a First Lady throwing objects and apparently connecting with the President's head..... then explain why they failed to protect him when he is unconscious in the hospital with a subdural hematoma.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:39 AM
link   

I have to lend a bit of room for Hilalry, how embarrassing must it have been for her to know her husband was messing around while president. I get her rage about that. In fact well controlled, the public never saw it. But I also wonder how much buried resentment she has behind it. She ran for president before and lost, too. Denied.

Womans scorn and all that. Payback time...?

As far as other presidents, yah Kennedy was screwing around too. Marilyn Monroe probably and even the mob bosses wife.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

I know that Hillary running for president has to do with Bill and the humiliations I have not doubts about it. Stupid she is not, you don't get to be a presidential candidate on stupidity, crafty, yes.

We still to this day have not gotten all the good details on Monroe, her death and Kennedy links it has always been bits and pieces, but I wish I was still alive when His wife memoirs are unveiled in 2050.

Darn I'm too old.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare

I think she has real issues controlling her rage and if she were POTUS, it wouldn't be controlled.

That is actually hilarious. I can't believe you typed that out, did you have a straight face? Have you read her back and forth with Trump on Twitter? Please.

Trump puts it all out there, you know what you get. Hillary is like a volcano, a seething boil under the skin that you can't see yet.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Stupid she is not, you don't get to be a presidential candidate on stupidity, crafty, yes.

I make the same distinction, intelligence, reason and sound judgment are opposites of manipulation and coercion.

Crafty like you said.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I gotta back the old battle axe on this one.(painful for me , but a must.) If I had did the same things during my marriage that Bill had done...black eye nuthin , I would have been missing a very important piece of my anatomy .President or not...
Peace to all

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JetBlackStare
I can't believe anyone would actually think this story would hurt Hillary politically. Very naive.

Yeah, I agree, it likely will only 'shock' those who already are anti-hillary - the imwithher-crowd will see it as an right wing attack on her

..and to the undecided it might just make her look more human.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   
lolll out of cigars???????

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Looks like she gave him some sleeping pills or opioids at her DNC acceptance speech.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join