It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone identify these UFO orbs?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:11 AM
link   

I saw these mysterious orbs, floating near this lightpole, on June 28, 2015 in Henrico County, Virginia. Although you can't really see it on the video, as I recall they appeared to moving slowly. I recall the objects appeared to be close to the light pole. Of note is the fact that on the MUFON tracker, on November 26, 2015 someone else saw UFOs in the same area of Henrico. I am wondering if anyone can identify these objects?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler
I am wondering if anyone can identify these objects?

Moths around the light, 2 Chinese lanterns floating off in the distance.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Whaler
Anything your imagination wants it to be.....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Im new to this forum and some how can't post a new thread but this is a photo my mate took 8 years ago in North East of England but can't even post a photo help ?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Im new to this forum and some how can't post a new thread but this is a photo my mate took 8 years ago in North East of England but can't even post a photo help ?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I can't "identify" them, but they could be planes with their landing lights on. A possible reason that they appear to be hovering or moving slowly is that maybe they are flying in a direction mostly toward the camera, so they have very little apparent motion.

And you don't even need to be "right next to" an airport to see planes on approach like this. I live about 15 miles from my airport, and I commonly see planes on approach showing up as a single "hovering" or slowly moving light for 2, 3, or even 5 minutes.

edit on 2016-8-3 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People
I can't "identify" them, but they could be planes with their landing lights on. A possible reason that they appear to be hovering or moving slowly is that maybe they are flying in a direction mostly toward the camera, so they have very little apparent motion.

And you don't even need to be "right next to" an airport to see planes on approach like this. I live about 15 miles from my airport, and I commonly see planes on approach showing up as a single "hovering" or slowly moving light for 2, 3, or even 5 minutes.

exactly my thoughts

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whaler

I saw these mysterious orbs, floating near this lightpole, on June 28, 2015 in Henrico County, Virginia. Although you can't really see it on the video, as I recall they appeared to moving slowly. I recall the objects appeared to be close to the light pole. Of note is the fact that on the MUFON tracker, on November 26, 2015 someone else saw UFOs in the same area of Henrico. I am wondering if anyone can identify these objects?
They are stars 100% of all ufo related sightings are stars ,stars are alive and they have a mind,orbs ,saucers, flying triangles and probes have all ways and will forever be stars.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

They are stars 100% of all ufo related sightings are stars ,stars are alive and they have a mind,orbs ,saucers, flying triangles and probes have all ways and will forever be stars.

So they are not portals and the all seeing eye of God?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Alien spaceships from the planet Kwaaaarg.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Maybe you're right. Maybe they are stars. Maybe not. But isn't a bit extreme to say that 100% of all ufo related sightings are stars? If that's your take on it, then that's your take on it.

It seems the OP is intelligent enough to know that these were unusual, and not "there" every night. And maybe they were lanterns and maybe moths. Maybe they were weather balloons. What remains is that they are, thus far, unidentified.

a reply to: Whaler

This is a “fly by post” as I think you didn’t get the type of help you came here for. It took me a long time to figure out how the buttons work, both on ATS and on the members of ATS! I’ve only figured out a fraction, but I have the excuse that I'm old…

Anyway, do try out that little tiny Search icon that looks like a magnifying glass, on the top right of the page. Sometimes it gets covered up by the Headers above it as you work your way down the page. I tried it and came up with this, but there are lots more:

Help identifying Orange Orbs

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also I noticed that you said:

Of note is the fact that on the MUFON tracker, on November 26, 2015 someone else saw UFOs in the same area of Henrico.

Have you filed a report with MUFON yourself? The fact that you have a photo and a date would be useful to them. Never be afraid to speak up. You might have that little bit of data that someone else needed. And they might have that little bit that you needed.

a reply to: 808Funk

Welcome to ATS! You might want to Introduce yourself to the community. If nothing else, it may attract like minded people to you.

The same message goes to you regarding searches. I will get you started here but I am sure there is more to be found:

tell me how to post pictures

You might see if you can search for your type of experience, but if you can’t find anything, then there is a long standing thread on

Anyone Had More Than One Type of Paranormal Experience?

The person who runs this thread, sled735 , is really nice and she will be most welcoming to you.

Fishy

edit on 3-8-2016 by ClownFish because: Typo

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

No,we have found conclusive evidence that fallen stars are all over the earth,not that many but a enough to say that they are alive in more ways than one.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

No,we have found conclusive evidence that fallen stars are all over the earth,not that many but a enough to say that they are alive in more ways than one.

Fallen stars on earth?

Do you mean celebrities or actual stars like our Sun?

If its actual stars, care to share this conclusive evidence?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Fallen stars on earth?

I mean actual stars ,the stars that are 5 to 10 light years away the stars that are mentioned in the bible ,I don’t do utube so I honestly don’t know what information if any is out on the net about stars.

Stars are really alive and it's even possible that they can transform into something else, stars will always be the only Ets in our universe, always.The only proof i have was read in a file and that file was top secret,in fact the public does not need to know and if so please dont repeat this.
edit on 3-8-2016 by ImmortalLegend527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Obvious troll is obvious.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

What is a troll?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Fallen stars on earth?

I mean actual stars ,the stars that are 5 to 10 light years away the stars that are mentioned in the bible ,I don’t do utube so I honestly don’t know what information if any is out on the net about stars.

Stars are really alive and it's even possible that they can transform into something else, stars will always be the only Ets in our universe, always.The only proof i have was read in a file and that file was top secret,in fact the public does not need to know and if so please dont repeat this.

OK

There is quite a bit "info" and knowledge about starts not just on the net but in many books,

How can a star, a celestial object that has the mass many 1000s of times greater than that of earth have fallen to earth?

The only proof you have is Top Secret?

I have cosmic clearance just like everyone else on ATS, its one of the terms and condition of joining, one must have at least cosmic clearance to join.

So spill the beans, the public wont know because we are on ......... wait for it.......

Above Top Secret.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance

What is a troll?

Its Top secret, in fact the public doesn't need know so make sure you keep hush hush about what trolls are.

If you really need to know just use your top secret clearance and read to your hearts desire

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:35 PM
link   
double post

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Stars are exactly what your human bible tells you,look at your fable in your bible about the fallen angels and you might can see what im talking about.i believe you humans like or can relate when it comes to videos of such i will lower my self by going on your net and try to find something to solidify what i am talking about if not,then i guess you can take my word or believe your scientist.

Fallen stars on earth?

OK

There is quite a bit "info" and knowledge about starts not just on the net but in many books,

How can a star, a celestial object that has the mass many 1000s of times greater than that of earth have fallen to earth?

I have cosmic clearance just like everyone else on ATS, its one of the terms and condition of joining, one must have at least cosmic clearance to join.

So spill the beans, the public wont know because we are on ......... wait for it.......

Above Top Secret.

Fallen stars on earth?

OK

Above Top Secret.

Every 5 to 10 years your mortal scientist always come up with another remake of the mistakes that they have made in the past.Stars are not at all what your scientist have claimed it's bigger and deeper than this planet could ever imagine,but they know i know and now you know,be very carfule of this information because it might be the last information that

top topics

<<   2 >>

join