It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great New York City Meetup: Who Is In?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BuzzyWigs
Yes, Please if a meetup group. Can't promise I'll make it, but I know for damn sure I'm not going to my 40th High School Reunion.

Looking like November 12th is the date people prefer via PM.

Does that work for you?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   

edit on 8/2/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: nm

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Yeah!!! My birthday is the 17th........

can you PM the deets, please??

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:50 PM
link   
I think I may be up for this, it's my birthday weekend too.

I live only an hour and a half north of Manhattan.

Warning: I drink like a fish.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Post the final decision of time/date and place when it is final please. Can't wait to meet you all and see how many show.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:37 PM
link   
i am in!!!!
waayyy in!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

My excuses for not showing up include;
Parole violation if I go
I'm never allowed back into New York (apparently people think "pants" are important)
I'm a bot so I actually don't exist outside of a hard drive (and when I say "hard" drive. . . . )
I'm reptilian/alien and want it to remain a secret

I'm actually Hillary Clinton and am busy campaigning!

Hey Cowboy, actually a fan of a number of your thoughts. In this case, perhaps the better question is: "Who Won't be attending this Meet Up?" BTW how are those pants-suits working out for you. New York is not the place for this type of 'gathering' IMHO. Washington, DC is much more an attractive venue and with a broader range from the tiny selfish intellectual dwarfs that like to spout their garbage and rub themselves against the scum they are petted by.

Sorry for the bluntness, I apologize If I hurt your feelings. ".......but if you are talking about minds that hate.....you can count me out...."

Cheers
edit on 2-8-2016 by thenightisours because: spelling

edit on 2-8-2016 by thenightisours because: sentence structure

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Sounds like a clever way to get as many of the ATS crew as possible in one place to snatch them up nice and easy.

But seriously. Sounds like a real hoot but I'll have to miss out. Way too far for me to travel just meet a whole lot of people who I doubt would show much kindness to me even if I did show.

Someone should stream it though. It would be fun to watch once a few of you get drunk!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: thenightisours

Don't know about you, but I'm not close enough to NYC to attend regardless of dwarves attending.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Streaming would be fun!

I think we will have more fun rubbernecking the event than being there

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
a reply to: thenightisours

Don't know about you, but I'm not close enough to NYC to attend regardless of dwarves attending.

Hey zazz! I could. And, also let me to just take a moment to explain that my comments were NOT meant toward ANYONE in particular. Just my experience with the 'hattan crew. So blindly narcissistic. Umm, ok, I will just leave it there....DC venue would be awesome.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Whoa! Here we go!
I'm definitely going to be on this train! Count me in please... I'll keep the weekend open and live just a short train ride away in Long Island. I think it would be great to hang and chat with some of the folks around here and hope that we can figure out some extra excursions to go along with the initial bender..

Also, If theres anything I can do to help the process please don't hesitate to ask!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
But seriously. Sounds like a real hoot but I'll have to miss out. Way too far for me to travel just meet a whole lot of people who I doubt would show much kindness to me even if I did show.

I think you might be pleasantly surprised at the reception.

Plus we aren't going to be talking conspiracies/politics anyway, we're just going to point and laugh at Geez when she drunkenly argues with a police horse.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: angus1745

I think I may be up for this, it's my birthday weekend too.

Another Scorpio, this could get interesting.

Warning: I drink like a fish.

I see you and Geez sitting on a curb somewhere drinking malt liquor from paper bags.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
i am in!!!!
waayyy in!

Cool, we'll keep you posted on the details.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Quauhtli
Count me in please... I'll keep the weekend open and live just a short train ride away in Long Island.

You're on the list.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The Met serves booze so we can get drunk and make educated pronouncements on various works of art.

Hopefully ones where the boobies are not covered.

LOL!! This makes it oh so very tempting. Being in a group of trouble-makers....oh wait. It's NYC.

I've never been there. Airfare for me would be around 300; what would be the local transport, airport pickup and delivery, etc. Would everyone be on their own to rent a car, and find lodging? Anyway, I'd want a bodyguard, too --- since it would be my virgin trip to NYC. I'm generally fine with travelling alone, done it many times, but to NYC?? I can feel the nervous already!!
edit on 8/3/2016 by BuzzyWigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Airfare for me would be around 300; what would be the local transport, airport pickup and delivery, etc. Would everyone be on their own to rent a car, and find lodging? Anyway, I'd want a bodyguard, too --- since it's be my virgin trip to NYC.

Depends on which airport you fly into.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Which airport I fly into depends on the rest of the logistics, silly!

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Which airport I fly into depends on the rest of the logistics, silly!

Yeah, considering there are three major airports in the NYC area.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join