It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Declares Donald Trump 'Unfit' to Be President

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
He said the same thing about Hillary in 2008.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

SHHHHH Hey, they are buddies now and she's fit to do the job now

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Obama is to busy being on his knees apologizing for the USA. No wonder foreign countries like him more.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I don't get it, what in the hell president Obama is doing here, didn't he himself is wasn't fit to be president? but he did?

Funny how tables change when is a political game.

I love this elections the crappy politicians are showing their colors and people are still color blind.

funny how obama gets bashed around here, i am not a full on supporter but i do respect the man and the fact that he hasn't taken away our guns, put us into a great depression and turned us into a communist, islamic country (is that not what all you obama haters swore would happen?) obama supporters will come on here and say "there is still time" lmao!!!!!

well then if you thought he would do that but couldn't because of checks and balances then you can concede that trump will not build a wall, ban all muslims, fix the economy, bring jobs back from china etc etc etc all trump is going to do is make some back room deals with russia and profit billions!!!

win, lose or draw donald is going to walk away from this campaign a richer man, speaking engagements, endorsements, book deals, more reality shows...i fear we will never see the end of that man.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Obama = Lame duck

So, people are listening to a lame duck?

This sadly explains why so much is wrong with my country

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I find it interesting that the only qualifications to be U.S. President according to the Constitution are
  • Natural-born citizen
  • 45 or older
  • Previously served less than 2 terms
  • Elected by a majority of electoral votes.

The first three are self-evident. The last is yet to be decided. So is he saying the voters shouldn't be allowed to express their votes because he might not like their choice?

That's what I heard...

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
So let me frame this correctly...

The elected President of the United States, is demanding to know why a political party is not usurping the will of the voters ? Let that sink in for a moment... The man is demanding to know why the people are being allowed to select their representation, in a representative government ?

Even the people who hate Trump, should see what a dangerous mindset this is. I'm not excited about him as a candidate, but that's what the people voted for.. That's what they want. I'd rather a suffer Trump presidency, than loosing my & my brother's/sister's right to select representation in government. For an elected official, to scoff and malign the people's will ; All while his Department of Justice explicitly states there are two sets of laws for two sets of citizens.....

The mindset here is radical and venomous, antithesis to Liberty and Representation. This Country can survive her fools, she cannot survive corruption. She can heal from past mistakes and look upon her scars as a lesson learned. She absolutely will not survive having the heart of the Republic ripped from her chest !

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Outstanding! Another endorsement for Trump....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Not strong enough...

If he really wanted to help Trump get into the White House he should have drawn another line in the sand.............

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Hello, guys. I don't post much, but I wanted to ask something.

I checked out the news this morning and wondered what the heck had happened. Did Trump say or do something new to warrant all this backlash from everyone again? Or, is this fresh, new propaganda and attacks out of the blue in general from the left?

It reeks of the mainstream media doing their darnedest to conveniently make people forget the whole DNC hacking and Clinton debate. I can't help but point and realize how corrupt this all seems to be.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Lame duck with a 50% approval rating.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LiQuiD_FuSioN

The conventions are over and it's time to get to the issues.

But wait.

No one seems to be doing that.

Hmmm....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: LiQuiD_FuSioN

Just normal daily activities from the Pseudo-Intellectual Party and it's rabid followers

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

Is that the old polling system, or the new adjusted polling system ?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

- Abraham Lincoln

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: SLAYER69

"You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time."

- Abraham Lincoln

That was right before he committed more troops to South Vietnam wasn't it ?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The man who destabilized the world is talking about Trump being unfit?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Your point? Comparatively speaking?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Trump is perfect for the job , just perfect.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

I believe you have a typo there. It's 35 years old.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join