It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Declares Donald Trump 'Unfit' to Be President

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

In reality it doesn't prove that at all.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: AutOmatIc

I did not see anything Presidential at all from this traitor who is selling out our country.

You said it, now back it up. Traitor? Those are strong words. Sources please.

Source: United States, State-Department, via WikiLeaks.... Occurred 2008, story made news 2011..

Information about every Trident missile the US supplies to Britain will be given to Russia as part of an arms control deal signed by President Barack Obama next week.

Defence analysts claim the agreement risks undermining Britain’s policy of refusing to confirm the exact size of its nuclear arsenal.

The fact that the Americans used British nuclear secrets as a bargaining chip sheds new light on the so-called “special relationship”, which is shown often to be a one-sided affair by US diplomatic communications obtained by the WikiLeaks website.

A series of classified messages sent to Washington by US negotiators show how information on Britain’s nuclear capability was crucial to securing Russia’s support for the “New START” deal.

Washington lobbied London in 2009 for permission to supply Moscow with detailed data about the performance of UK missiles. The UK refused, but the US agreed to hand over the serial numbers of Trident missiles it transfers to Britain.

You could pretty much read up on these things again from any online news-source, heh it's not exactly "Top Secret" anymore. This particular set of quotes came from here : www.telegraph.co.uk...

Don't forget there is another 1,399 pages of stuff exactly like this. I really don't get how people forget these things.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Obama was not a true America he never was.

He was nothing but a fake American president.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Oh ya... Lets not forget assassinating American citizens, and others without due process. That would qualify as a traitorous act, IMO. Again the U.S. Government assassinated a citizen, and argue'd the ability to do so at home... I don't give a f##k who was the president, to do this is an act of treachery against the citizens and the Constitution.

the feds have created “a thicket of laws and precedents that effectively allow the executive branch of our government to proclaim as perfectly lawful certain actions that seem on their face incompatible with our Constitution and laws, while keeping the reasons for their conclusion a secret.”

She was writing about President Obama killing Americans and refusing to divulge the legal basis for claiming the right to do so. Now we know that basis.

The undated and unsigned 16-page document leaked to NBC refers to itself as a Department of Justice white paper. Its logic is flawed, its premises are bereft of any appreciation for the values of the Declaration of Independence and the supremacy of the Constitution, and its rationale could be used to justify any breaking of any law by any “informed, high-level official of the U.S. government.”

The quoted phrase is extracted from the memo, ....

Assassinating American citizens, inviolation of the Constitution is a traitorous act...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Very true... It's hard to find someone these days that still likes obama. You can find them on the news because the news looks for them, but in the ordinary world, they're a rare find. I can remember people 8 years ago wearing obama shirts everywhere, all the blacks where I work were all about him... My fiance got into a conversation with several girls at work that were on break, mostly black, and every one of them said they voted for obama twice but would take it back if they could because they no longer like him.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Does it make you feel like a big, important person to trivialize the accomplishments of a twice-elected PoTUS who is a constitutional scholar, and attorney to boot?

What accomplishments? Being the first black president?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:25 AM
link   
You know, 0bama's comments are totally irrelevant, completely worthless, he is on his way out. If he were On fire, would I pour my Slurpee on him to put it out ? ..............................it would be a coin toss

Best two out of three, scissors paper rock......... eney meaney miney mo....

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Trump not competent to be president? ??? Why???

Trump can certainly spare an extra $400 million to send to Iran....

(Edit to Add):

It wasn't a bribe, by the way. Nor was it ransom.

It was merely "aid and comfort."
edit on 3/8/2016 by redempsh because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   

a reply to: TheRedneck

Bothering to vote or not is up to you.

I personally am torn between not voting at all for the first time in my life or throwing my support toward the Green party.

And for me personally and the area I live in, things are far, far better than they were 8 years ago. Jobs are plentiful, construction is booming, roads are being paved again, new stadiums are being built, both small business and large are thriving, and schools are not on austerity budgets anymore. Again, sorry if you live somewhere whene it's not as good.

Clearly you're not a part of the backbone of America. You either make less than $30K and get subsidies, or you're too rich to miss the tax money of yours the government wastes.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

a reply to: Nucleardoom

Not good enough. How will Trump fix what you were just yammering on about?

Let's worry about the safety of our country first, then we can move on to everything else.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I guess Trump needs more of a "record" and "experience" so that he can smuggle guns to Mexico so the cartels can murder border patrol agents.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

We live in a country where lies and deceit are the norm. Need a good approval rating? Phrase the questions just so, or skew the polling to favorable sectors. Need good unemployment numbers? Quit counting the unemployed after a while because they obviously aren't looking, or ignore people now working for 1/4 of what they were. Need to convince the country that inflation is under control? Ignore gasoline prices, housing prices, medical costs and just concentrate on superior name-brand products that no one can afford to buy. Need support for a new war? Use the media to air stories about how evil the 'enemy' is. Need to convince people they're doing good? Talk about made-up and skewed numbers that look favorable and ignore the real numbers.

The level of propaganda we live under is immeasurable. This thread is about just another lie. Need to get someone with a questionable background into office? Spin every word their opponent says, get others to make false accusations, and try to look real innocent with puppy-dog eyes while their world crashes down around them.

Only Trump's world isn't crashing down. It's not built on politics.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Regardless of what Obama has or hasn't done, or what people think of it, it doesn't mean he is wrong. Trump really is unfit to be POTUS. I'm personally amazed he still has as much support as he does. I think the majority who support him only do so because he is "different" than other options.. or your typical political fodder for presidency.

Being different than the other options doesn't mean you are more qualified for the job.

I don't agree with a lot of what Obama has done (although I do feel he took on a sinking ship when he took office), I think he is dead on about Trump. His own party calls him out repeatedly. Our allies dislike him, and our enemies praise him. And you are not worried?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I wonder what our agencies will do about the classified briefings Trump is supposed to get? Trump talks about seeing "secret" Iranian film about the money transfer.... except it was the hostage transfer shown on Fox News. What would he claim as POTUS after watching The Interview? Sadly unbelievable.

posted on Aug, 10 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

or alternatly - a democrat doesnt want a republican to be president - shock horror

didnt see that coming

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join