It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama Declares Donald Trump 'Unfit' to Be President

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DEANORULES24
a reply to: ~Lucidity

Like the pot calling the kettle black

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to be called out as racist.

The last thing we need right now is at least four more years of chicken and waffles.
Chicken for not facing things head on and doing what's necessary.
Waffles for trying to be sweet and sucking up for the sake of opinion.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:03 PM
link   
FMrunning again off topic. You people just can't stop. I am not replying.
edit on 8/2/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

WAIT let's HIT this with a "JASON BOURNE" appeal I don''t know.....a SPOOK or...radaronline.com...

I GOT IT! "Lie To Me"
edit on 2-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-8-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I saw this (Obama's) speech on TV today, and my jaw almost dropped it's been so long since I've since "A President".
Immaculate. Intelligent. Dignified. Calm. Classy. Pertinent. Concerned. Serious, yet personable.

Now THIS, I thought, is a man worthy of being President of the United States, in contrast to an angry, insulting, uninformed, Hysterical, hateful, self-centered, mocking child of a man.

Trump looks and acts like a cartoon character compared to Obama.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Considering that Obama is still unfit to be President after 8 years, I don't really care so much what his opinion on the job is.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Wait... I'm confused. You're in Georgia and earlier said

schools are not on austerity budgets anymore

The $8.92 billion for Georgia’s 180 public school districts in Gov. Nathan Deal’s 2017 budget proposal represents a $415.9 million increase above the 2016 budget. The proposal reduces the austerity cut in state K-12 funding imposed on school districts by $300 million, which leaves a cut of about $166 million in place for the 2017 fiscal year. The positive effect of the partially restored funds is offset by the growing health care and transportation costs districts must cover with local tax dollars due to the state’s shrinking investment in those areas. These mounting financial pressures combined with the remaining austerity belt-tightening could make it difficult for districts to raise teacher salaries as the governor is encouraging them to do.
Source: gbpi.org...

The full 2017 K-12 Georgia Budget & Policy Institute Report is here. It shows something slightly different... no raises for teachers because expenses have increased in health care and transportation... two areas I previously listed in an earlier post as problem areas under the current administration.

Is your area doing OK, or are YOU doing OK?

Maybe you are the exception, not your state. It is, after all, easy to not see what one doesn't wish to see.

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

No I think George W Bush most people would agree has that prize of being the worst president in History.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Remember this funny one from Jimmy Fallon?

Happy Birthday to Hillary Clinton who turned 68 today. When asked what her favorite gift was she said "Donald Trump"

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Whether one is “qualified” to be president is one thing, whether one is ignorant is another and Trump is ignorant imo…so ignorant he would be a bad president comparatively.

Obama also imo is a bad resident but not ignorant

Whether that matters is the question and I think it does….

Remember Trump didn’t even know what the nuclear triad is.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity
FMrunning again off topic. You people just can't stop. I am not replying.

You've been "swarmed".

I was surprised this thread wasn't actioned. www.abovetopsecret.com...

They even mentioned on the RNC thread they were going to do it. Most of us have had enough.

ATS Terms and Conditions:

.) Forum Gangs And Topic Control: You will not engage in an organized collaboration with other members to disrupt thread topics or interrupt the flow of normal collaborative discussion. You will not attempt to control or otherwise shutdown valid conversation on a topic through the use of prolific posting of an unpopular viewpoint or other single-purpose standpoint. Doing so will result in removal of your Post(s) and immediate termination of your account.

edit on 8/2/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Not that you care, but I wanted you to know I was NOT referring to you in any way in the above post. I haven't seen you around in I don't know when, and I learn things from you when you post, you're extremely smart. And I'm not sucking up either.

So there.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

This may surprise you, but I do care. And I thank you for the compliments.

I was gone for a while to finish up my Engineering Degree. But I'm back....

TheRedneck

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Not by a long shot.

He may have had to comply with the oligarchy's orders given his family involvement for eons.

However, on more than one occasion, I had the impression it was against his preferences.

And, that he was far, far more truly patriotic than the rest of his family and enormously so than the traitorous DEM Destroyers in Chiefs before and after.

And, according to those who worked around him, he was actually quite bright and mostly made good decisions.

Of course, the oligarchy controlled press chose to cast him otherwise.

Biden is also purportedly very bright according to a relative of a friend who works with him. . . . that his bumbling clueless idiot persona is an act.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

I don't get it, what in the hell president Obama is doing here, didn't he himself is wasn't fit to be president? but he did?

Funny how tables change when is a political game.

I love this elections the crappy politicians are showing their colors and people are still color blind.

At the time he was elected Obama has 4 years experience in the Senate and 12 years experience in the state legislature. That's pretty par for the course. Most politicians get about 10 years on the national stage before their time is up and there's too many skeletons behind them. Obama was a very visible Senator for 4 years, then had 8 years of being President, and everyone is tired of him.

Presidents rise up out of nowhere quickly, as far as their experience in national politics goes. This is Hillary's biggest disadvantage, we all know her... there is no mystery to entice voters.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

All I have seen in this thread is on-topic discussion, with people sharing their point of view.
But, it has become typical for many these days, especially the young, to not want to hear any point of view that counters their own.
It's the same old - "agree with me or shut up"??

Of course Obama is going to say whatever he wants to criticize Trump. That's to be expected. He wants Hillary to win, and the Hillary camp is very worried right now with the Bernie revolt and the DNCLeak.

Obama and the Clinton Machine, including their controlled media, are going to be working overtime and getting nasty. We should expect this.

edit on 8/2/16 by BlueAjah because: fixed a word

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   
he should just remain neutral...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Congratulations, The Redneck, now you can start making money.

I live in GA and things around my welfare city is not very peachy we have lost most of the manufacturing here and the only thing left is Proctor and gamble, the rest unemployment and walmart, incredibly we got 4, what that tells you the quality of living has denigrated.

No, GA has not recovered from anything, I know, been here since 96.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

I know Aazadan that is why I was stupid enough to give my vote to him in his first term, even when I knew that it was controversy behind his candidacy.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Sadly, even in one of the fastest-recovering cities in AL, jobs are tough to find even with a degree. I'm presently working as an intern.

There is not enough manufacturing in the entire country left to help either of our states recover. That is the real legacy of the last few administrations.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join