It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Trump Khantroversy

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen

See what I mean!? Here you are, exposing what Donald Trump himself should bring to light. He'd have no problem getting media attention if he announced a special briefing for noon tomorrow.

Makes ya wonder doesn't it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Slander the man all you want known from known bigot, Islamophobic, and ignorant sites, the majority of Americans, unlike how they feel about Trump, respect and like Mr. Khan and he will go down in history as one of the heroes who exposed the reprobate Trump for the fraud and destructive person that he is

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Lies to the Clinton foundation.
Lies to Saudi Arabia

Immigration???

Breitbart came up with all those lies.

It's all bull#e. Lies they came up with to try to take the heat off of trump. It's not working.
Msm is calling them out.
L I E S. L I E S. L I E S
JUST LIKE TRUMP. LIES ALL DAY LIES ALL NIGHT

Can you provide a source where it is all lies concerning Khan or are you the only source?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I was just going to make this same thread, right down to the title. Throughout his campaign it seems like Trump has made a concerted effort to alienate groups that he'll need to win the election. From minorities, to women, and now vets.

While the Republicans have always had issues with the former two groups, getting the vet vote shouldn't be an issue. Especially now. Between Hilary's time as SoS, including Benghazi, to Trump's history of being pro-vet it should have been an easy demographic for him to carry. Instead you have him going after McCain for being a POW. You have his remarks to the Khan family. Hell, even his charity event for vets blew up in his face. It's almost like he's trying to lose the one demographic that should be among some of his strongest supporters.

Now I'm not saying he is controlled opposition. I'm just saying his ability to piss off key demographics is uncanny. Even Johnson, someone else known for speaking his mind, didn't manage to stick his foot in his mouth this much. At least not on the public stage.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
This guy Khan is a real beauty.

Ties to Clinton Foundation.

Ties to Saudi Arabia.

Ties to immigration.

Long list with his law firm and political establishments.

Khizr Khan’s Deep Legal, Financial Connections To Saudi Arabia, Hillary’s Clinton Foundation Tie Terror, Immigration, Email Scandals Together

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that the mainstream media and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton have been using to criticize Donald J. Trump, has deep ties to the government of Saudi Arabia—and to international Islamist investors through his own law firm. In addition to those ties to the wealthy Islamist nation, Khan also has ties to controversial immigration programs that wealthy foreigners can use to essentially buy their way into the United States—and has deep ties to the “Clinton Cash” narrative through the Clinton Foundation.

Khan and his wife Ghazala Khan both appeared on stage at the Democratic National Convention to attack, on Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton’s behalf, Donald Trump—the Republican nominee for president. Their son, U.S. Army Captain Humayun Khan, was killed in Iraq in 2004. Khizr Khan, in his speech to the DNC, lambasted Donald Trump for wanting to temporarily halt Islamic migration to America from countries with a proven history of exporting terrorists.

Since then, Clinton operative George Stephanopoulos—who served as a senior adviser to the president in Bill Clinton’s White House and is a Clinton Foundation donor as well as a host on the ABC network—pushed Trump on the matter in an interview. Trump’s comments in that interview have sparked the same mini-rebellion inside his party, in the media and across the aisle that has happened many times before. The usual suspects inside the GOP, from former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush to Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) to House Speaker Paul Ryan to Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell to Ohio Gov. John Kasich, have condemned Trump in one way or another. The media condemnation has been swift and Democrats, as well their friends throughout media, are driving the train as fast as they can.

Maybe this is why Trump singled out Khan; to get us talking about Khan and his background.

Because that's exactly what we're doing now.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Where oh where shoild I post this

Panic Mode: Khizr Khan Deletes Law Firm Website that Specialized in Muslim Immigration

www.breitbart.com...

Khizr Khan, the Muslim Gold Star father that Democrats and their allies media wide have been using to hammer GOP presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, has deleted his law firm’s website from the Internet. This development is significant, as his website proved—as Breitbart News and others have reported—that he financially benefits from unfettered pay-to-play Muslim migration into America. A snapshot of his now deleted website, as captured by the Wayback Machine which takes snapshots archiving various websites on the Internet, shows that as a lawyer he engages in procurement of EB5 immigration visas and other “Related Immigration Services.” The website is completely removed from the Internet, and instead directs visitors to the URL at which it once was to a page parking the URL run by GoDaddy. The EB5 program, which helps wealthy foreigners usually from the Middle East essentially buy their way into America, is fraught with corruption. U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Sen. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) has detailed such corruption over the past several months, and in February issued a blistering statement about it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Great Find !!!

I can't imagine WHY they would delete a website like that.

Gin

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:39 PM
link   

LOL. He sure didn't expect people to dig deeply into his backgrounds. God bless the information age.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

LOL. He sure didn't expect people to dig deeply into his backgrounds. God bless the information age.

No wonder they want to silence the net

Said the spider to the fly
edit on 2-8-2016 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: texasgirl

I thought about it too, but with the way the Clintons do business, once you are in their circle of friend you have to pay back for the favors, Mr. Khan also could have been used by the Clinton to deflate the attention Hillary creates with all the media looking at her "scandals".

I love this political games.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Isn't Trump in their circle of friends?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

Well to tell you the truth they do have an intimate group of friends, the ones that will keep the Clintons secret to the end and take the fifth amendment when ask about their links to any crimes.

I don't think Trump falls in that category.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
He's just got no filter and and that coupled with his obvious ignorance of national and geopolitics and handlers who are clearly very bad at doing their jobs, and this is what we get. Personally? I hope he keeps going and going and going because eventually he's going to dig himself into a trench so deep he can't climb out.

"Crooked Hillary" and " heard some say" are not critical issues in a presidential platform. Vote for me because I'm not her really just doesn't cut it. There is no substance here.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Bill and Trump have played golf together on many occasions. Hillary had a front row seat to Trump and Melania's wedding. Chelsea and Ivanka are good friends. Hell, Bill even encouraged Trump to take a larger role in the Republican Party. A month later Trump announced his candidacy. And let's not forget the amount of money Trump has donated to the Clinton Foundation. They seem like pretty close friends to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
Sure, but when you enter the stage at the Democratic National Convention, YOU are in politics and susceptible to said standards.

Reasonable people criticize policy. Trump criticizes character. Rather than get into a debate with Khan over the nuances of America's foreign policy he lashed out, cried "you're a Muslim", practically called the guy a terrorist, and said he was bought and paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

Trump is trying to sway emotions rather than critique the argument. That's an effective political strategy to many people, but to the minority of us that want to discuss ideas it's rather repulsive.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Sure, but when you enter the stage at the Democratic National Convention, YOU are in politics and susceptible to said standards.

Reasonable people criticize policy. Trump criticizes character. Rather than get into a debate with Khan over the nuances of America's foreign policy he lashed out, cried "you're a Muslim", practically called the guy a terrorist, and said he was bought and paid for by the Clinton Foundation.

Trump is trying to sway emotions rather than critique the argument. That's an effective political strategy to many people, but to the minority of us that want to discuss ideas it's rather repulsive.

Excellent post!

You understand the issue clearly a rare thing on ATS

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcalibur254

So you think Trump is a shill for old Hillary and Bill

I do myself think the evidence points to that

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:10 AM
link   
As usual a disgusting double standard by the media. This Khan guy needs to STFU, seriously, unless he is also going to talk about how the Muslim community can help weed out terrorists and extremists. He might also want to come clean about his business interests that bypass immigration laws for rich people from the middle east who want to move to America.

Horrible little man.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Willtell, is so sad that we have to go to the extremes to expose how dirty political parties are.

Yes it may seem cruel but is nothing about bigotry, maybe a bit of Islamophobic, but no ignorance that is the last thing going on in ATS when it comes to politics and politic rats.

Remember you are an America, we are Americans, we have freedoms that protect us for telling the truth about how dirty politicians are.

I am not mad at you, don't be so angry.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Actually it's the opposite. Trump addressed each one of Kahn's character criticisms, argued it was about Radical Islamic terrorism, which Kahn refused to address, before continuing to attack the character of Trump in subsequent interviews.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join