It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Loveaduck

Your reality testing appears to be near totally lacking.

Or

Your research skills into the facts about the screechy one are totally lacking.

Researching folks who used to work for her and their characterizations of her character would be educational IF you have a capacity to handle TRUTH.

The evidence for her lies is abundant in her own words in videos easily available on the net.

Your disbelief of the facts, given all the givens, is a serious problem. I can't overstate that. This is NOT merely a political difference of opinion. This is an issue of WHAT IS REAL, WHAT IS TRUE.

The screechy one CANNOT hide her character regardless of how much she thinks she can.

Thankfully, there's plenty of information of her own statements in video to convict her of seriously compulsive, pathological lying--too much of it under oath.

Your disbelief of the facts about her lying says far more about you than it says about her.

I would guess that all your relationships show some evidence of this disconnect between what is real and true vs your ideas about what is real and true. You might give some thought to that and see what you could do to improve things--for yourself and those who love you.

IF you continue with this great distortion, difference between what is true and your ideas about it--past Jan 20 2017 . . . and the screechy one is empowered to spew her ruthlessness further and worse . . . I'm concerned how you will deal with the obvious crashing of your constructions on her character.

She will NOT be able to reign without more vividly displaying her corrupt, thieving, lying, vengeful, . . . character.

What will you do when she rubs it in all our faces after she is installed?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Are you against free education?

It baffles me why anyone would be against that.

Other countries manage it.

Why are people against an education so much that they want to make it something you purchase like a nice car, only if you can afford it. An education is not like a car. It is more like water - everyone is entitled to it, needs it desperately to vote and make decisions affecting their lives. Why shouldn't it be free? I know it's because lots of people are raking it in, making a fortune right now in fake University's and scams like that. Even the legit education we pay for, barely gets kids a job when they get out of school, so they pay and get screwed.

There are countries in the world where, especially for women, an education is forbidden. The leaders, mullahs, and despots in charge.... are dead set against it. Remember that Malia kid getting shot for trying to learn? Now can you tell me...why is that?

I think they feel like stupid people are easier to control.
Could that be it?
edit on 3-8-2016 by Loveaduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

I know facts are so inconvenient when you have an agenda to further....

www.theguardian.com...

As for her statements on issues, Politifact, a Pulitzer prize-winning fact-checking organization, gives Clinton the best truth-telling record of any of the 2016 presidential candidates. She beats Sanders and Kasich and crushes Cruz and Trump, who has the biggest “pants on fire” rating and has told whoppers about basic economics that are embarrassing for anyone aiming to be president. (He falsely claimed GDP has dropped the last two quarters and claimed the national unemployment rate was as high as 35%).

I also know this will not persuade you or any Hillary haters, since none of it really is about her anyway. Nobody is stupid. We see the writing on the wall. On the other side I know some Trump people who could see Trump murder an infant in Times square. They would insist it's an illusion, a guy that looked like him, or it was actually ,Hillary dressed up by Hollywood Special FX.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Interesting try.

However, a gnat's fart's worth of evidence doesn't stand a chance against the more abundant evidence of a gas tanker explosion.

In other words . . .

All the oligarchy supported "fact checkers" in the galaxy

cannot trump

the screeching liar in her own words in multiple videos.

edit on 3/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: added

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Ah, yes ... free education.

Everyone has that provided to them from K-12, and it's so great that large percentages of those people come out of it with their diploma and somehow still functionally illiterate.

If we offer "free" college education, I can well imagine that they'd have their college diploma and still be functionally illiterate.

Oh, and even better! Imagine walking in to apply at Walmart and needing provide your college transcript just to stock shelves or the same for merely wanting to dig ditches for the country road crew because that's where free college education gets us. And even better, if you want a highly skilled job, you know hear, "So I see your BS, but what about your MS or Ph.D?"

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

Why are people against an education so much that they want to make it something you purchase like a nice car, only if you can afford it. An education is not like a car. It is more like water - everyone is entitled to it, needs it desperately to vote and make decisions affecting their lives. Why shouldn't it be free? I know it's because lots of people are raking it in, making a fortune right now in fake University's and scams like that. Even the legit education we pay for, barely gets kids a job when they get out of school, so they pay and get screwed.

There are countries in the world where, especially for women, an education is forbidden. The leaders, mullahs, and despots in charge.... are dead set against it. Remember that Malia kid getting shot for trying to learn? Now can you tell me...why is that?

Could that be it?

The only thing wrong with free education is,

Who is going to pay for it ?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:44 AM
link   

"She's not lying. There is a smear campaign against her."

Wow... is this a comedy thread? Hillary Clinton is not lying? LOL.

I only used one device for convenience

I never sent or received classified information.

I was under sniper fire.

The list goes on and on and on.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

INDEED.

Claiming, fantasizing that the screechy one doesn't lie

IS LIKE SAYING THAT

--the Pope's not Roman Catholic,
--Bears don't do it in the woods,
--Marx & the screeching one weren't/aren't Communist,
--. . .

It boggles my mind that ANYONE could rationally even fantasize such an assertion or belief.

Alice's rabbit hole consumed American politics long ago, clearly.

The only way I can make sense out of folks asserting such idiocies is that they are

--hired stooges &/or
--emotionally deluded stooges &/or

--poor critical thinkers &/or
--stoned out of their gourds most waking hours &/or

--chronically living in mental la-la land &/or
--Vulcan mind-melded political robots . . .
. . .

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Loveaduck

Could that be it?

1) nothing is free. just means the rest of us pay more taxes.
everything must be paid for.
anything 'free' or 'government provided' is paid for by working America.
= democrats using tax $ to buy votes

2) no one is objecting to K-12 @ tax expense. only a fraction of jobs require secondary education.

3) you are way wrong in bringing islam into this. no one is questioning a woman's (or anyone's) right to be educated, it's a question of who pays.
generations of students have paid their way, no reason it can't be done today.

4) you think stupid people are easy to control? the biggest sheeple on earth are the college grads. vote democrat baaaa.
edit on 5-8-2016 by ElGoobero because: add valid points

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: BO XIAN

Lying is only part of the problem just like old times people are dropping dead like flies around the Clintons

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   
BEARS REPEATING

originally posted by: Winstonian
a reply to: Snarl

There is no motivation for her to stop lying. What would she gain? Whatever she says gets reported by the media as truth, and then all of the brain-dead Democrats soak it up. She is entirely above the law, above scrutiny, and has a mob of brainwashed zombies supporting her.

I honestly think she and Bill could murder and rape someone on TV and get away with it. People would still support her

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thanks for the link.

Absolutely.

The screechy one believes it is her RIGHT to kill anyone, use anyone ruthlessly, abuse anyone horribly, lie outrageously, steal and embezzle extremely, . . . She'd likely cackle at a baby Bar-B-Q unless a camera was around.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Lying politicians like Mrs Clinton have been around a long time.
She's a part of the same mentality who spoke these words..

“I say to you mothers and fathers and I shall say it again and
again and again. our boys will not be sent into any foreign wars.”

Spoken by Franklin Delano Roosevelt, who LIED and then decided
to send young men to their death by entering the war against Germany.

Not one American should have lost his life, since Hitler made no less
than 6 attempts at PEACE with Britain. But the alcoholic Mr Churchill
refused his attempts every time. WHY?

But of course these murderous bastards could not stand Hitler
after he threw the BANKERS out of the Rhineland. Not even
10% of what has been reported about Hitler is true.

LIES LIES LIES LIES AND MORE LIES.

edit on 8/6/2016 by MrBlaq because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's simple. She now HAS to lie, because she'd go to jail otherwise. So many scandals she literally has to have every word scripted and rehearsed so she doesn't slip up. That's why she does no press conferences... it's too dangerous for her.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join