It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

A real life lesson...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: reldra

originally posted by: DBCowboy
I'm going to be brutally honest here.

Hillary Clinton is a political whore.

She'll take money from anyone, do anything for a buck, and has a complete lack of morals. You can't expect someone like that to be honest.

It just isn't in her nature.

And Trump is not a political whore?

This thread is about Hillary, the liar.

Not Trump. Go start one on Trump.

El Goobero's law on Political Postings: any and every criticism of a democrat will be countered with an equal and opposite criticism of a Republican.

many of which still end with 'It's Bush's Fault'.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Snarl

I think in part it's the ends justifies the means mentality.

In her mind she is superior to those who do not agree with her and there is no reason for her not to lie to manipulate such inferior people.

She also knows that many if not most voters don't keep up with things in any meaningful way, so if her answer is the last thing they see on the topic, they will recall it as fact.

Being willing to lie and lie with impunity to get elected works. The liar is rewarded and learns it's a valuable tool.

How many if they clearly saw their favorite sports team cheat, would come forward to tell the truth and benefit the other team? I think that plays a role also. Honesty is not exactly an important trait to a lot of people in this world.

The election is a sporting event now anyway.

That is a very interesting analogy. When a ref makes a bad call against one team, he is an idiot. When he makes a bad call about the other team, it is a conspiracy. Fans get rabid over this as much as they do politics. Its the same 'looting my own grocery store' and 'burning down my own neighborhood' mentality. "My team won! Lets flip over police cars and set them on fire!" "My team lost! Lets flip over police cars and set them on fire!"

And in Chicago you only see that in democrat neighborhoods. I wonder why that is...

The real "why" is defined as pathological.
edit on 1-8-2016 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was even shocked at her lies last night on Fox. Never ending.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
we should let the people that runs walmart , run the country...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Is funny, I remember when political poster candidates used to lie but it made it sound believable, they were charming and charismatic enough to get their voters swearing about how honest they were.

But now, politicians are rats, corrupted and dirty, they don't have to look charming or groomed, neither believable, to get people to believe in them.

I think the school on how to become a believable liar is out of business.

The population has been dumbed out enough not to need the charming and charismatic side of it anymore.

edit on 1-8-2016 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:55 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   

There is no motivation for her to stop lying. What would she gain? Whatever she says gets reported by the media as truth, and then all of the braindead Democrats soak it up. She is entirely above the law, above scrutiny, and has a mob of brainwashed zombies supporting her.

I honestly think she and Bill could murder and rape someone on TV and get away with it. People would still support her.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So... no one quotes any lie, but all are convinced that she lies all the time?

That does not make this thread look sane, you know?

Person 1: "SHE LIESSS! SHEEEEE LIEEEEES!!!" -
Person 2: "well, no she did not lie" -
Person 1: "THAT WAS A LIE ALSO! IMPRINTED BY THE MSMs!!" -
Person 2: "What?.."

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Its not that she's a pathological liar, Its because she is involved in so many illegal activities, 24 hours a day over many decades, She is forced to lie when questioned about any time in the past present or future, She literally can not tell the truth about what she was doing or involved in at any time ever, A life of 24/7 corruption has that effect on people....

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

lier in a bed, at a mental hospital.

liar, all her life

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Why Can't Hillary Clinton Stop Lying?

My bet is that she's afraid to face who she truly is, and at her age, it's just easier to lie one's self into the grave than to take the time to make amends for all the past wrongs and to start actually living like an honorable human being.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
So... no one quotes any lie, but all are convinced that she lies all the time?

That does not make this thread look sane, you know?

Person 1: "SHE LIESSS! SHEEEEE LIEEEEES!!!" -
Person 2: "well, no she did not lie" -
Person 1: "THAT WAS A LIE ALSO! IMPRINTED BY THE MSMs!!" -
Person 2: "What?.."

she told the FBI she only had one device. wrong.
she told the FBI she never sent or received classified info on her email. wrong.
she told the FBI she turned over ALL of her work-related emails. wrong.

she also suggested the emails were not marked classified at the time she handled them, but that doesn't matter. if she was the originator she was responsible for marking them.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Hmmm. What did Obama say about it back in 2008? ' She will say anything and do nothing to change.'. Apparently, it is just as true today, as 8 years ago.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Donald Trump lies as well, I can tell because I've been paying attention and what he says often contradicts something he said at another time. He's not a very good liar, in fact, I don't think he is lying, I think he is simply inconsistent. But that is just wordplay.
edit on 03amWed, 03 Aug 2016 11:07:22 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 03amWed, 03 Aug 2016 11:08:45 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Politicians lie. Habitually. There has not been a president, nor a presidential candidate in my life to date, that I have not seen lie, change positions for political convenience (Trump has done so MANY times, as has Clinton,) conceal, overstep authority (if not in the precise letter of the law, then in the spirit of it,) and enact policies or executive orders I have had profound ethical qualms with.

I'm hopeful that will change. So far though, it hasn't.

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Why is the screechy one unable/unwilling to stop lying?

Great question. My best guesses are:

1. She OBVIOUSLY has a very serious level of and intensity of RAD--Attachment Disorder. I think that's the foundation of her lying, vengeance, descent into witchcraft, satan worship, greed, power-mongering etc. all to fill the hole left in her early life. Of course, nothing ever fills that hole--particularly things and power. They just give an illusion of filling the hole. But it is an illusion she is ADDICTED to.

2. She got reinforced for lying early on and tons since then. She gets away with it and it appears to get her what she wants--in the short term. She has never learned to connect her behavior with consequences BECAUSE she's never had to suffer serious consequences.

3. Her arrogance is extreme. She has no use for "the little people" in her terms (those not part of the 1%)--unless she can manipulate them for some greedy, power-mongering, flattering reason. Lying furthers such goals as well as such abuse of the little people.

4. She really believes that she is ABOVE the law--that normal boundaries and limits do not apply to her. She follows her father-of-lies dark lord in such regards. i.e. she can lie, get away with it--and face no consequences for it.

5. Her arrogance convinces her that she DESERVES to lie about anything to anyone at any time to get or achieve whatever whim or goal she may have at the time--particularly from 'the stupid sh*ts little people.' . . . in her terms--the milder version.

6. Her arrogance convinces her that lying is one of her perks as a super elite--that she does not have to accept normal reality that 'the little people' have to deal with. NOT HER! She'll just lie and create whatever 'reality' is more convenient or wanted for her at the time.

7. She enjoys it. She loves being able to feel soooo powerful that she can say whatever bloody fool thing she feels like saying at the time, and get away with it. It helps her feel more worth something to stack against the gaping hole of worthlessness within her from her RAD.

8. Lying is a great substitute for--feels almost as powerful as a sentence she doesn't dare utter quite yet but is eagerly wanting to: "Off with their heads!"

9. It is an addiction that she's not interested in a cure for. It is compulsive--pathologically compulsive. It is deeply ingrained in her psyche, her brain--her habits of speech. I would imagine that she lies even when it is counter productive for her to do so. Ultimately, it always is counterproductive. But the delayed consequences give her the illusion that otherwise is true.

10. Sometimes, it's probably fun to her to see how many otherwise bright people she can convince of the most outrageous lies. She's actually a pretty stupid person in the overall scheme of reality. But she loves the flattery that she's one of the world's brightest women. Convincing people that her lies are true probably greatly flatters her ego.

= = = = =

I think that her compulsive lying as well as her brittle, prickly, vengeful, rage-aholic personality and habits are the main reasons her handlers don't let her do Press Conferences.

Besides, She LOATHES being questioned, having to defend herself, her statements, her actions.

I would like to see every interview include the question of why she refuses to do Press Conferences. Seeing her squirm under pointed reasonable questioning is one of the more entertaining spots in this miserable SElection period.

edit on 3/8/2016 by BO XIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:58 PM
link   

She's not lying. There is a smear campaign against her. They are like rabid dogs. She's already said she regrets consequences of her decisions made in war times and what commander does not sacrifice men? It is never what one wants, but mistakes are made. It is the horror of war. GWB and Obama are responsible for their share of deaths, casualties during war, and I will tell you - it is more than 4

She is the most qualified nominee for President we have ever had, but the war mongers, fear mongers, bankers and industrialist on the right do not want her, and neither does the NRA so they all say she's lying, they spend a great deal of money to create red herrings and fabricate false reports and horrible stories.... and you believe it.

Meanwhile real people by the hundreds, stand up and say this woman helped me when no one was looking and not for the recognition of it herself, but just to help. And through the years she's been there. Real live stories from people in whose life she's made a remarkable difference. You should listen to a few of them and see what kind of an impact she's had on real people - not counting those butt hurting members of the Republican party.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Here is the saddest part, and I guarantee everyone who reads this post will agree. whether dem or rep.

I know Americans, both male and female, that sh!t all over both these candidates. These Americas I refer to are good, wholesome, intelligent, honest, fair, hardworking folk who are simply Captains of their communities. They could run America blindfolded compared to these 2 clowns.

THAT, my friends, is the saddest part of all.

Yes, but the power elite have crafted a system that more or less guarantees that those people cannot touch power.

A truly good person with a real brain and some actual wisdom in office at any level?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:03 PM
link   

If you search...(lol) online, there is an independent report of all statements made by Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, verified and checked against facts.

Hillary Clinton's statements were found to be mostly true...90% of the time.

Coincidentally, the same percentage of Trumps statements turned out to be false. 90%

Donald Trump spoke the truth 10% of the time.

What was the motto of this website again....? Jesus, I forget

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join