It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the Creation of an Orwellian State of Mind Worldwide

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: denybedoomed
The govt wouldn't lie. You're right. They have our best interests in mind. What a fool I've been. Thank you for opening my eyes. Damn terrorists funding themselves pulling the biggest most complex terrorist act on the most advanced/secure country in the world.

This while site should be deleted. How dare anyone speak out against our government!

What does this have to do with physical evidence and tangible proof of 911 conspiracy? Not implied conspiracists narrative and proof by innuendo?
edit on 6-8-2016 by neutronflux because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

What does this have to do with physical evidence and tangible proof of 911 conspiracy? Not implied conspiracists narrative and proof by innuendo?

What is your point?

Are you saying there is no conspiracy theories about 911 that are true?

The government words are the facts?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Saying false narratives, pseudoscience, and limited innuendo is not evidence.

Which conspiracy theory brought down the towers. Bombs, thermite, lasers and holograms, missiles and holograms, drone jets, or dustification? Once the movement police's itself and stops backing false narratives based on pseudoscience is when people will start listening. Not will any sensational narratives is pushed to grab attention.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
Why do you think a high speed jet airliner crashing straight into the ground would leave a lot of debris on the surface?

Because matter does not vaporize into invisible molecules from a mere impact with the earth, especially shiny painted metal.

So I see your back, and since you are well versed in this subject, could you still answer my question yet??

originally posted by: AmericanRealist
Do you have an answer to Does the government even admit/acknowledge the existence of other videos from places like road cameras, property surveillance from surrounding businesses, news stations, city panorama cams that nearly every metro area news stations show even since the 90's? .
The appropriate answers are, yes or no.

Please?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

What do you mean by secure? How many murders in Chicago each week? How many tons of illegal drugs smuggled into the USA every year. How about growing identity theft. Why do you need to believe in an all controlling government that in your mind is the only possible cause of 911. Sad you cannot except our government cannot stop all evil. Very telling you need to believe the government is in control of everything thing.

Yet the government cannot control the self titled individuals of truth. Just proves, in your narrative of a government that controls all information at any means, you are not close to the truth.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Maybe not ALL evil, but FOUR passenger planes off course for THAT long? And we boast the best air force in the world? I'm sorry, but if that wasn't the biggest example of dropping the ball then I dont know what is.

I don't claim to know all of what happened, but I sure as $#it ain't believing the official story. And anyone who advocates swallowing that story is severely deluded. Far more so than even the nuttiest laser beam conspiracy people.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
That's the conspiracy, the government was not in control and totally failed.

Well, other than EPA claiming WTC dust samples were safe. Was that not exposed? By the court system! How much was the government forced to pay out? And yes, the government should have done more.

You do know there have been court cases over WTC 7, and collapse initiated by fire damage still stands?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

What false narratives are you talking about?

What pseudoscience are you talking about?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

What do you mean by secure? How many murders in Chicago each week? How many tons of illegal drugs smuggled into the USA every year. How about growing identity theft.

What does any of the above have to do with 911?

I am talking about 911, not what criminals do outside of our government.

Why do you need to believe in an all controlling government that in your mind is the only possible cause of 911.

I have seen no evidence that gets our government off the hook over 911, have you? If so please post this new evidence?

edit on 6-8-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Who was in controlled on the morning of 911?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958

Who was in controlled on the morning of 911?

Who is in control of you? Who is in control of any individual?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   
double post

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   

The fact is, the Unites States is the most secure country in the world with Billions of dollars in defense programs, such as NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI, Pentagon programs to our Coast Guards and all military branches from all over the United States.

Just pointed out that your statement is flawed. The government is not in control of individuals engaged in crime. I would go out on a limb and say daily drugs are smuggled into to the USA, semi tractor trailer shipments are stolen, money is funnelled to terrorists, there are car jackings, and kidnappings. Are those prevented by your list?

And daily, what roll does the military take in stopping crime. Did not know the prime mission of the Army was fighting crime?
edit on 6-8-2016 by neutronflux because: Forgot ed

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   

I have seen no evidence that gets our government off the hook over 911, have you? If so please post this new evidence?

And how does false narratives, lack of evidence, and innuendo help your cause. Its as if the whole conspiracy racket is a false flag operations in itself.

Cheers mate

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:10 PM
link   

What false narratives are you talking about?

What pseudoscience are you talking about?

Then that brings us back to the explosive silent thermite nuclear bomb enhanced by laser action resulting in dustification deliver by drone missiles under the camouflaged of holograms.

Once the movement starts using facts, science, and policing itself will it be taken seriously.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Then that brings us back to the explosive silent thermite nuclear bomb enhanced by laser action resulting in dustification deliver by drone missiles under the camouflaged of holograms.

But that has all been debunked many years ago. Why are you lumping me or anyone that question 911 in an old conspiracy theories that we all know were debunked many years ago.

Would that not be a form of ridicule?

How does this help you in defending, what?

Once the movement starts using facts, science, and policing itself will it be taken seriously.

I don't know, I am not part of the truth movement, that was destroyed many years ago.

Question: Are you suggesting that our government never lied to the American people about 911, or it's justification to go to war over WMD?

edit on 6-8-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:37 PM
link   
For me, the biggest suspicion was the almost perfectly round hole in the side of the Pentagon, with no large gouge in the ground that you'd typically associate with a plane crash.

Compare pictures of Lockerbie, Scotland to pictures of Pentagon on 911 and you'll see what I mean. Despite footage of planes hitting WTC being some of the most famous footage of the decade due to the amount of times it was shown, there has never been any footage of a plane approaching the Pentagon, despite dozens (maybe hundreds) of cameras on the supposed approach route.

Then there were the two Israeli Mossad agents supposedly captured on a bridge in New York on 911, and spirited away without explanation.

There was also the mysterious $2 trillion audit of Pentagon spending that was supposed to start on 9/12 and was never completed. It's suspected that billions of dollars has been siphoned completely unaccounted for out of the Pentagon budget. No full audit of the Pentagon has ever been approved since, because in an absolute coincidence (yeah, right) all the records that would have been used in the audit were in the EXACT AREA of the Pentagon that was hit, and were all destroyed.

There was also the mysterious disappearance of TONNES of silver from the vaults in the basement of the WTC.

There were also the mysterious work crews doing "maintenance" on the pillars of the WTC in the couple of weeks before 911, despite no maintenance contract being signed or approved. It has long been suspected the "maintenance guys" were painting a cordite based paint onto the pillars during this time. I think the idea of a "silent nuclear bomb enhanced by LASERs" and stuff like that is complete nonsense, there's too much conspiracy fact around 911 to think up ridiculous theories like this (oh, and also the hologram idea - completely fanciful nonsense)

There are so many claims about the official story that just don't add up to a logical mind, that there is no surprise that this is considered one of the biggest conspiracies of our time.
edit on 6-8-2016 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

And how does false narratives, lack of evidence, and innuendo help your cause. Its as if the whole conspiracy racket is a false flag operations in itself.

I have to agree the 911 official narratives are full of false narratives and does lack evidence in many parts of the 911 story.
and because of this fact we should not question it?

When you have a powerful story as 911, and it is full of holes, are you suggesting we should not asked questions?

If one does questions the official narratives and is an expert in his or her field of science, and these scientist do not agree with the official narratives of 911, or the government paid science, should we all ignore these professionals and just ridicule them?

I agree some of these scientist who disagree with the official narratives have not done a proper Peer Review Report. However the authorities who are telling the official narratives have never done a Peer Reviewed Report that can prove their science or story true. Should we not question this? If so, this opens a door to conspiracies theories on both sides that are questioning, or defending the official narratives, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies

For me, the biggest suspicion was the almost perfectly round hole in the side of the Pentagon, with no large gouge in the ground that you'd typically associate with a plane crash.

You are correct, there was no gouges in the concrete floors, how can that be?

There are so many claims about the official story that just don't add up to a logical mind, that there is no surprise that this is considered one of the biggest conspiracies of our time.

Absolutely! Why all the secrecy and silence from our government when it comes to questioning 911? Is it not a fact that this kind of behavior from our leaders opens the doors to conspiracy theories? Sure it does.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   
There were weapons of mass destruction.

From www.nytimes.com...
"In all, American troops secretly reported finding roughly 5,000 chemical warheads, shells or aviation bombs, according to interviews with dozens of participants, Iraqi and American officials, and heavily redacted intelligence documents obtained under the Freedom of Information Act."
edit on 6-8-2016 by neutronflux because: Added s yo

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join