It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the Creation of an Orwellian State of Mind Worldwide

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: angryhulk
Actually I believe Marvin Bush is (or was) part owner of the security company that was responsible for United and American Airlines and the World Trade Center Complex. You might not find that significant but I do.

Your "evidence" for that claim is what exactly?

lol, Source - there are more if you're needing any assistance.

It is also worth noting that from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Actually I believe Marvin Bush is (or was) part owner of the security company that was responsible for United and American Airlines and the World Trade Center Complex. You might not find that significant but I do.

Your "evidence" for that claim is what exactly?

lol, Source

Did you actually read that link? As if you had you would have seen

Marvin Bush, son of former US president George H.W. Bush, and brother to former US president George W. Bush, served on the board of directors from 1993 to June 2000

So not owner, not on 9/11....

It is also worth noting that from 1999 to January of 2002 (Marvin and George W.'s cousin) Wirt Walker III was the company's CEO.
So?

www.911myths.com...

edit on 1-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:44 AM
link   

So?

You don't find it significant that 2 Bushes held high ranking positions in the security company?

www.911myths.com...

Either you provided the wrong source or you actually meant to provide a source that at nearly every opportunity admits their statements are all 'speculation' with loads of 'possibilities' and 'maybes'. Your source means literally nothing. It's not worth opening. It's like a drunk friend discussing his theory on what may have happened if it wasn't a cover up.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 06:56 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

My apologies, I think they call that a Freudian slip or something like that, I totally misread that to say DUMB!
:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem like some people like to harp on the same thing over and over when it really is nonsensical to believe any part of the OS. I mean just because they said it and the media ate it doesn't mean much, umm, BTW, where were those weapons of mass destruction located, oh you mean the ones that brought down 3 buildings in one day? Those weapons? Shock and Awe is right, on American soil right before our very eyes. They sure pulled a rabbit out of the hat that day, straight from that fairy tale about Alice! Holy crap, talk about a tall tail!
edit on 1-8-2016 by forthelove because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

The Bushes have been beating us down for over a century and the fact they had ties to Nazi Germany and that they are related to British Royalty says volumes. They have had their measly weasel creepy hands on every possible button that has been pushed for so long, they are intricate liars and quite adept at hiding crap.

(post by forthelove removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:45 AM
link   
I think the biggest red flag of something fishy IS the pentagon. I'm sorry, but i watched those towers fall and people jumping to their deaths for two weeks. IN MIDDLE school. they had it on repeat in every class. And we get THAT footage of the pentagon?! *snip*
edit on 8/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

(post by rootuser59 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

There it is plain as day, don't you see all the empirical evidence that proves a big old jet liner went face first into the Pentagon? It's right there, don't you see all the huge pieces laying on the ground being picked up by none other than *snip* Rumsfeld? Nice picture op, don't ya think?

(post by forthelove removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
*POST REMOVED BY STAFF*

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

Knock off the personal attacks now. If it continues posting bans and possibly permanent bans will be handed out.

Thread reopened.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove
when it really is nonsensical to believe any part of the OS.

So it is nonsensical that 4 planes were hijacked?
So it is nonsensical that that planes hit WTC 1, 2 and the Pentagon?
So it is nonsensical that one plane crashed in Shanksville?
So it is nonsensical that damage and unchecked fires caused buildings to collapse?

As that is what the OS states.

So according to you no planes were hijacked, no planes hit the buildings......

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

To me it's nonsensical that dudes with box cutters commandeered a jumbo jet and then made near impossible maneuvers to crash them into four different locations. And of course the little bit about the crash proof passport. . . . I'm to believe that a plane that virtually disintegrated on impact somehow managed to safely eject a terrorists passport only to land ever so neatly in the rubble? I mean cmon.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

To me it's nonsensical that dudes with box cutters commandeered a jumbo jet

You might want to google 'hostage with a knife'.
It still goes on today.

If you went home to moms house only to find a thug had a knife to her throat, would you give him the keys to your car?

And of course the little bit about the crash proof passport.

Body parts were ejected too so why not a passport?
You might want to google pictures of the body parts.
IIRC the passport was found and recovered BEFORE the building collapse.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join