It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 and the Creation of an Orwellian State of Mind Worldwide

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Why in the world aren't we making planes out of passport materials?!?!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: forthelove
when it really is nonsensical to believe any part of the OS.

So it is nonsensical that 4 planes were hijacked?
So it is nonsensical that that planes hit WTC 1, 2 and the Pentagon?
So it is nonsensical that one plane crashed in Shanksville?
So it is nonsensical that damage and unchecked fires caused buildings to collapse?

As that is what the OS states.

I'm going to butt in here.

So it is nonsensical that 4 planes were hijacked? YES it is nonsensical in my opinion that all 4 planes were hijacked by your average jihady joes. I mean, this must be a team of super villains to pull of such a masterpiece of villainary.

So it is nonsensical that that planes hit WTC 1, 2 and the Pentagon? YES it is nonsensical that you're average jihady joes were able to fly directly into not only 1 but THREE targets that day, following their masterpiece of villainary as discussed above, with minimal flying experience.

So it is nonsensical that one plane crashed in Shanksville? YES, without a wreckage, or bodies, yes it is nonsensical.

So it is nonsensical that damage and unchecked fires caused buildings to collapse? YES extremely. I've actually described my thoughts on this in my previous post 'to you' please don't make me repeat it.
edit on 8/2/16 by angryhulk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"So it is nonsensical that 4 planes were hijacked?
So it is nonsensical that damage and unchecked fires caused buildings to collapse?"

So it is nonsensical that 4 planes were hijacked?
Yes, it is. Why would the pilots on all 4 flights allow hijackers into their cockpits? The number one priority of the pilots and airline crew is the safety of the plane and its passengers. Why did all of the pilots of all 4 of planes not squawk the code for a hijacking?

It's not nonsensical to think that planes hit WTC 1,2. Although it is highly speculative. But the Pentagon? C'mon? You mean to tell me that you can clearly depict AA77 in those few clips from the CCTV? You can barely see anything in that footage.

It is a possibility that flight 93 crashed near Shankville, or well the remnants of the plane. But not where the government states it crashed.

So it is nonsensical that damage and unchecked fires caused buildings to collapse?
Have you done any research on building fires? Especially ones involving buildings made of steel and concrete? Just because a "plane" crashes into a structure, doesn't mean the entire structure is compromised. WTC 1 and 2 were made to withstand multiple airliners colliding with the building and still remain standing. Have you seen the tests done to steel trusts, girders, and floors when subjected to certain high levels of heat?

edit on 2-8-2016 by rootuser59 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   
It's clear that many on here have fallen hook line and sinker for the conspiracy sites speculation.

No one has ever explained why all new engineers accept the fire/planes explanation for the collapse.
They have no skin in the game.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

It's clear that many on here have fallen hook line and sinker for the conspiracy sites speculation.

I agree.
Because the official narratives do not require any critical, logical thinking, all one has to do is to believe, and be faithful to government properganda.

The fact is, the Unites States is the most secure country in the world with Billions of dollars in defense programs, such as NASA, NSA, CIA, FBI, Pentagon programs to our Coast Guards and all military branches from all over the United States.

Yet on the morning of 911 when four alleged commercial Airliners were hijack and flying off their given courses for a whole hour, while all the pilots ignored Tower control, Not a single protocol was carried out. Nothing.

Another fact here is, All the American people were given nothing but lame, stupid, excuses to why none of our leaders took any action during the alleged hijackings.

Silence is all we got, and silence is all we are still getting. Another fact is the FAA destroyed all their tapes after the attacks, to cover up their part in allowing all these planes to hit their given targets.

Yes, it stinks of an inside job and one does not need to be a critical thinker to figure that out.

edit on 2-8-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Why are you on a conspiracy site then? I don't understand.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

I had a talk with my mom about 9/11 once. She has a pretty open mind most days but couldn't believe the govt would lie about this. I simply asked her "do you believe Lee Harvey Oswald killed JFK?" And she said no.

I told her, if they will lie to us about the assassination of a president , then nothing os off the table.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

*There was plenty of places around the Pentagon that utilized cameras even then, but the only single shot we have ever been provided are like 3 frames or so. Does the government even admit/acknowledge the existence of other videos from places like road cameras, property surveillance from surrounding businesses, news stations, city panorama cams that nearly every metro area news stations show even since the 90's?

How about I amend my question, and we start from the top. Do you have an answer to Does the government even admit/acknowledge the existence of other videos from places like road cameras, property surveillance from surrounding businesses, news stations, city panorama cams that nearly every metro area news stations show even since the 90's? . If you have an actual answer that honestly addresses this question, and not simply a witty retort, would you be so kind to elaborate upon it.
The appropriate answers are, yes or no. Thusly, if the answer is yes, and the government has admitted it, I would expect someone as expertly learned as yourself in this subject to be able to cite the department head, press correspondent, analyst, representative, or investigator who has alluded to or confirmed this allegation. I want to deny my ignorance man. I walked into my 9th grade English class and thought the teacher put a movie on for some reason. When they told me this was live and real (cuz I was like chuckling swearing that they were just up to some prank for like ten minutes), I was just blowd away man. I was like "wtf, why do we have all this cool gear, and these badass Rambo spies (I was only 15, and grew up on action movies), and like satellites and # only for something like this can happen.

So I have questions, and to my memory, I don't have answers for them still, fifteen years later. So if it was already covered, well that would help give me some closure. But I need you to help me get that closure man, can you start by helping me with some of these questions??

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Very good points. I can't watch vids or spend time arguing the pros and cons,but I can use deductive reasoning. Its obvious what went down,even to simple people down under like me. But to be honest,we don't need an admission from anyone,do we?

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   
My opinion is that the jet impacts and subsequent fires were sufficient to fall the towers, in the exact manner we saw.

Are there a zillion other problems with 9/11? YES!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Building 7.

That's all.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: denybedoomed

Building 7.

That's all.

That says you know nothing about the event.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: angryhulk
Personally I just enjoy the fact that people believe that the top block of floors of the north tower fell straight to the very bottom without any resistance from the below block of floors / 47 core columns / 240 perimeter columns, and again with the south tower.

I don't find any reason to believe that the north tower just simply 'collapsed' and then the south tower just simply 'collapsed' and then building 7 just simply 'collapsed'. I think it's hilarious.

I think those that believe the official story are numb.

How many individual charges needed?

Then explain how enough explosives where planted to develop your narrative without the sounds of detonation nor any physical evidence of steel worked on by explosive? No fragments of charges, no evidence columns drilled, and no remains of an ignition system recovered. How over 18,000 body parts recovered which 6000 could fit in a test tube. Yet no physical evidence of explosives or cutting recovered?

Going to retail the false narratives the steel was shipped directly to China with out being inspected. That the debris was not sorted and thoroughly examined?

When conspiracists cannot agree on a single point, use pseudoscience, and rely on the gullibility of their followers, very telling how conspiracists lacking one single pluasable narrative.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

WTC towers fell straight down? Is it wrong the towers damage many structures around them? Damage structures to the point they in return were demolished? How is that possible if the towers fell into their own footprints. I guess buildings that are built to maximize interior space are designed and likely to fall side ways in the event of a collapse to create the most collateral damage possible. Would not use the equivalent of crumple zones in a car frame?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: angryhulk

Then all the highjacking throughout flight history was false flag operations working up to 911. You are so on to something.

Show me the official documents of that time that state flight crews where trained to physical resist highjackers? I will go out on a limb and say flight crews were trained to appease highjackers as much as possible for the safety of the other passengers?

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm a pilot and a trained observer.....the good sense God gave ya....just has to manifest and some point....the first reporters with video at the pentagon and shanksville showed it right there on the camera from a jet ranger....not enough debris to fill a suitcase.

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: forthelove
become obliterated without a trace of verifiable evidence to support the reported tragedy? No bodies were recovered and no luggage to speak of.

Why do you think bodies would be found as a result of a high speed jet airliner crash? Why ignore the DNA that confirmed the passengers?

The hole in the building did not justify an airplane striking it,

Based on what?

Have to ask yourself how a plane even got anywhere near the most secured military establishment in the world,

How close was Ronald Reagan Airport to the Pentagon?
What makes you think it was the most secured military establishment?

in what appeared to be "free fall" speed directly into their own footprints.

Why do you think WTC 1 & 2 fell at free fall speed?
If they fell into their own footprint how do you explain the damage done to the other buildings?

How amazing is it, that in the history of steel engineering of skyscrapers, that never before that day had any steel enforced building ever collapsed in the same manner.

How many previous buildings had been hit by a high speed jet airliner?

The all had the mannerisms associated with controlled demolition.

They did? Care to share those mannerisms with us?

Steel just doesn't melt like that

Please show evidence that steel melted....

there are way to many inconsistencies in the manner of destruction.

Such as....?

Please do some proper research before posting much debunked truther conspiracy theory crap.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
I'm a pilot and a trained observer

I doubt that, as a "trained observer" would think before they posted!

the first reporters with video at the pentagon and shanksville showed it right there on the camera from a jet ranger....not enough debris to fill a suitcase.

Why do you think a high speed jet airliner crashing straight into the ground would leave a lot of debris on the surface?

Why would a high speed jet airliner crashing into a building leave a lot of debris outside the building?

How do you explain the DNA and body parts from Flight 77 found at the Pentagon, and Flight 93 at Shanksville?

www.newsweek.com...
edit on 6-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Didn't know engine turbine discs fit in a suite case.

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Like how conspiracists go from no parts at the Pentagon to the parts where staged. Then the claims it was the wrong engine staged because of the turbine disc was the wrong diameter, but nobody in the conspiracists camp seems to understand the turbine jet engine is comprised of stages with different diameters. Will not answer which stage the disc is the wrong diameter for?

Other favorite, it was impossible for the jet to aerodynamically fly that low. If that is true, how does a jet land? How does a jet gain altitude if it needs to abort a landing?

Also, the jet did hit the ground before hitting the Pentagon and light posts already worked the wings down.

A jet is shaped like a bullet? Why wouldn't the jet have a small entry hole in the shape of the fuselage?Seen soft lead tip bullets go through steel......

posted on Aug, 6 2016 @ 11:54 AM
link   
The govt wouldn't lie. You're right. They have our best interests in mind. What a fool I've been. Thank you for opening my eyes. Damn terrorists funding themselves pulling the biggest most complex terrorist act on the most advanced/secure country in the world.

This while site should be deleted. How dare anyone speak out against our government!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join