It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intrepid Appreciation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Things change around here all the time but there are things that are always there like a step stone, unmovable, things that no matter if everything else change, they are still there and you see then and they remind you of the good old days.

For the few years I been here, part of the staff was like that for me, I’m not saying the others are bad or anything, but kosmicjack, bigfatfurrytexan, masqua and wrabbit were like that for me, most of the time I may be disrespectful to the staff and a general pain in the ass but somehow I feel comfort knowing they are always there, I give them for granted until one day wrabbit never logon again and I don’t even know if he is alive, I miss that guy…

In these years there has been something invariable, wolverine the mod, with that cool avatar and fun comments, but most importantly, in my opinion you were always fair and did a good job.

So we may not be friends, or have extend interactions, but I will say what I could not say to wrabbit, thanks for your service and guidance and, to an extent, patience, I bet you have your reasons but ATS sure will miss your services, and being a member since 2004 with that 70k comments you are an important part of this place

edit on 31-7-2016 by Indigent because: im better being an asshole that expressing positive things, you get the idea

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigent

The fact that he managed to hang on to his sanity (sort of) after all these years as a mod is a feat in itself indeed.

But just think... now we get to taunt and tease him and there's not a dang thang he can do about it anymore !

Muwahahahaha

edit on 31-7-2016 by CranialSponge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This is a really nice thread. He was always cool to me. A good person!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

dope homage

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Quantum12

This is a really nice thread. He was always cool to me.A good person!

Lets not exaggerate

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Lol ok a great person?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The mods are pretty good folk. That said, you take away their mod tags ... and they remain pretty good folk.

I'm sure there's some kind'a story associated with those changes ... maybe it'll come out while I'm still a participating member.

Welcome back to the ranks of the unwashed masses, Intrepid. The place wouldn't be the same without ya.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Cheers to a scruffy old bastard.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Intrepid You Rock!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Thanks folks. So much less stress now. Downside? I get to play with you guys more.
Did I just hear a collective groan?

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   

As I have said before.

My most loved hated mod, said it as it was and was always right, infuriating when your half way through a huge argument and came along and made you step back and relaise you were being an arse.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Great OP and very decent of you.

He's exactly the same 'behind the scenes' as he is on the main boards - a very straightforward man

It's very wise to not let the politics get in the way here too. Otherwise people would miss out on a guy with heart of gold.

top topics

join