It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims Refuse To Bury Priest Killer Kermiche

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I once remember a quote " You are safe only on Holy Ground. None of us will violate that rule. It's tradition." The simple words came from a movie, called Highlander.. Its an ancient law, broken to many times..

Muslims Refuse To Bury Priest Killer Kermiche

Muslims have refused to bury one of the terrorists who murdered a Catholic priest as he celebrated Mass.

Community leaders in Saint-Etienne-du-Rouvray said they did not want to "taint" Islam by having any association with Adel Kermiche, the 19-year-old jihadist who killed Fr Jacques Hamel in his hometown in northern France.

Mohammed Karabila, president of the local Muslim cultural association and imam of one of the town's mosques, told Le Parisien: "We're not going to taint Islam with this person.

"We won't participate in preparing the body or the burial."

Link - Article

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang

This is a positive thing if you ask me, and entirely right and proper.

I would be shocked if any faith could find a place for this man in their burial places. Certainly no ground consecrated by any faith ought to ever hold him, or anyone who has done such villainy.

Let him be taken to a place which has never been considered sacred by any tribe, contains no other archeology of any kind, and be committed to the earth, abandoned by man and by the contents of heaven, no matter how described.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Kudos to them! It is good to see more Muslims speaking out and shaming the radicals within! Looking forward to more stories like these in the future.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
So nobody wants anything to do with burying this guy. Might as well feed that piece of garbage to the pigs, but that would be an insult to the pigs.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Let carrion have him, at least then he'll have done something worthy in his wretched life.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Nucleardoom

Is it that Muslim's don't eat pork? Or that pigs don't eat Muslims?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Leave the corpse for the buzzards.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Turns into the next two minutes Muslim hate in five replies.

The body is going to start stinking, who's idea was it to not bury it?

Oh the west, blaming muslims for not standing up enough to killers claiming to be Muslims.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Without a proper burial, he can not go to paradise according to Islam. There are circumstances that counter this, but this is not one.

If more groups did this there would less extremism.
edit on 31-7-2016 by thesungod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let's hope no radicals come along to bury him.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   
good on them.

He should be used as a medical training corpse, then be thrown into the sewer.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Drop him off in Syria...literally push his muslim corpse from the plane onto his ISiS brothers.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Nah, they'd bury him as a martyr. Better just to leave it to rot.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Don't misunderstand me. I hate desecration and disrespect of what others believe is Holy, I would feel the same if an Imam was murdered in a Mosque.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:22 PM
link   
That's definitely encouraging. It sends a strong message that his actions separated him from their group.

In church, I always hear "peace to people of GOOD will". I certainly hope for peace for all those who want good in the world, whoever they are. It's nice to see a public gesture supporting people of good will in any faith.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: intrptr

Don't misunderstand me. I hate desecration and disrespect of what others believe is Holy, I would feel the same if an Imam was murdered in a Mosque.

Don't misunderstand me either.

Killers are killers, hardly religious, although they may claim they did it for some ideology or other. Remember the white guy that walked into a church in the states and shot people dead?

Nobody cares in the aftermath what religion he practiced. It doesn't matter.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesungod

Without a proper burial, he can not go to paradise according to Islam. There are circumstances that counter this, but this is not one.

Do you think he cares? He's dead.

Its been proven that murder rates are not affected in the slightest by the threat of execution, and thats while killers are still alive.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

originally posted by: thesungod

Do you think he cares? He's dead.

Its been proven that murder rates are not affected in the slightest by the threat of execution, and thats while killers are still alive.

It's not about the dead person. It's a gesture to denounce his actions. And for followers of a religion, especially if they have any lingering superstitions surrounding specific burial rituals...that's a pretty stern denouncement.

It essentially says, "Not only are you not one of us, you are not worthy of us, and we hope your afterlife is not a pleasant one". Which in turn tells would be terrorists "not in our neighborhood" and we really hope you know you won't be remembered fondly.

Historically, taking care of the dead is a pretty big deal across cultures.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SisterDelirium

It's not about the dead person. It's a gesture to denounce his actions.

Meaning Islam needs to apologize for the failed Western interventions in the Middle East?

We kill all those people and then need their religious sects to apologize to us when theres some 'blowback'.

Blaming the victims.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: SisterDelirium

It's not about the dead person. It's a gesture to denounce his actions.

Meaning Islam needs to apologize for the failed Western interventions in the Middle East?

We kill all those people and then need their religious sects to apologize to us when theres some 'blowback'.

Blaming the victims.

No, but denouncing someone who shoots a priest who's done nothing to his attacker could defuse a lot of hatred.

If some high profile protestant preacher wants to have a hands off policy to neocon war hawks that have done evil things in MENA when they keel over, I'll applaud that, too.

"You don't speak for us or God" needs to be a message hammered home to any individual trying to kill innocent people.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join