It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Blatant poll "tweaking" in your face corruption at it's finest:

www.zerohedge.com...

Which is interesting because well let's see, um Thomson Reuters just so happens to be in the 1,000,000-5,000,000 donator to the Clinton foundation.

www.politico.com...

How Hillary supporters ignore such blatant rigging and corruption is beyond me.

I just love how all the members here are outright ignoring your post because it puts in question their flawed conclusions.
Pretty clear the intent here with a few people, deny ignorance!

On the article quoted I did find something very interesting in the comments:

Does anyone else think that the guts of the post above are self-contradictory? They say:

"the inclusion of the word “Neither” is capturing Soft Trump supporters who, if given such an option, prefer not to make a choice. Here it is important to note that the soft supporter phenomenon also affects Clinton, but to a much lesser degree.

As a result, the latest Reuters/Ipsos poll - pre Friday evening - had Trump 40.2%, Clinton 38.5%, but, on a "pro forma" basis, eliminating "Neither" from the "Neither/Other" answer produced a different result. In that case, Clinton was ahead, 40% to 36%."

so having "neither" in let "soft trump supporters" choose it instead of trump. but eliminating it, making the softs actually pick trump, increased clinton's percentage???

how exactly does that work? - jeff montanye

No bias from Reuters right? Sure......

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:55 PM
link   
And its new and neck folks as they come down to the wire, who will win? Its... its... whoops, there was some missing ballots and voting stations closing to early and too slow lines and not valid IDs. Some places ran out of polling forms, the polling machines broke and some places moved to a new address without telling anyone. After the dust settles there will be calls of corruption, rigging and manipulation, there will be cries and clamors and who cares, the King is dead, long live the new Queen.

Same s*** different election.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

They'd better start making sound bites saying how trump is being crushed so they can account for the record breaking landslide in favor of Clinton come November. You know get their money out of those rigged diebolds. How many people would have to be on the payroll then?
This is bound to get expensive.

That people think rigging machines is a possibility is incredulous to me.
How is that even possible folks? How? On a large scale no less.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

You forgot the most important bullet point.

Only people voting for trump will be effected by any of this because the dems have psychic powers.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Dem or Rep , doesn't matter. They want the best puppet, they choose who long before the dog and pony election cycle.

I hate politics, but know how the media favors Hillary, will watch how they favor her during the debates, after all they get to ask the questions, don't they.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:23 PM
link   
republicans are getting desperate here....if trump wins, the people have spoken, if Hillary wins, it was rigged. that kind of covers all the bases with you being .....100% RIGHT ALL THE TIME!!...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
There is no way in hell she is leading anything,,, Unless it is rigged.

originally posted by: olaru12
Rigged unless Trump is ahead in the polls then they are accurate eh?

You honestly think she got a 15 point jump in the polls after the email hack and all the Bernie supporters dropping off her bandwagon? Then I've got a bridge for sale in Arizona you might be interested in. Do the simple math and apply some common sense before you post.
edit on 31-7-2016 by Nucleardoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The fix indeed might be in for Hillary, it has always worked in the past, just look at the 2000 election cycle.

But maybe, just maybe that "fix" is going to fail this time, and the TBTB aren't going to understand how their rigging failed this time. And once that happens we are in for interesting times, I would say historic.

"The white hats are coming"

edit on 31-7-2016 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: AutOmatIc

They'd better start making sound bites saying how trump is being crushed so they can account for the record breaking landslide in favor of Clinton come November. You know get their money out of those rigged diebolds. How many people would have to be on the payroll then?
This is bound to get expensive.

That people think rigging machines is a possibility is incredulous to me.
How is that even possible folks? How? On a large scale no less.

It's relatively easy when you control those counting and tallying the votes. That's how it's not only possible but has already happened many times.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:38 PM
link   
After seeing all the waving American flags and having a rabid Marine Corps 4 star general talk tough 15% of the electorate mistook Hillary for the Republican candidate. I was waiting for the ghost of Ronald Reagan to appear on the big screen myself.

Anyone else notice how the entire podium construction looked like a beehive from the right angle?

UNITY! or else!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:42 PM
link   

a reply to: Annee

If the Donald doesn't chicken out.
He's already crying rigged about the debates saying Hillary set it up against two NFL games.
Hillary didn't set the schedule but she still rigged it don't you know.

He is afraid to debate. I don't blame him.

She'll plaster him, particularly if they don't let him control the mics and cut him off when his ramblin' time is done.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

As far as noticing things.......did anyone notice how Trumps entrance at one point looked like the opening of the ship in the movie Close Encounters of the Third Kind? Really it was great use but probably going for the subliminal.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

He's already crying rigged about the debates saying Hillary set it up against two NFL games.

She'll plaster him, particularly if they don't let him control the mics and cut him off when his ramblin' time is done.

She runs the risk here in public much more than Don. She could easy come off as an overbearing pop eyed, head rolling, nurse ratchet on steroids, mom dearest.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Maybe if the majority of the liberals believe they'll win in landslide fashion, some will stupidly not show up on election day.. while the republican party has their biggest turnout ever... Would be nice...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

I think they should just allow Trump to ramble on. His rants are driving the moderate electorate into the dembs camp.
The progressives love it when Trump shows his OCD side. According to the polls, Trump is sliding down as Clinton is gaining support.

www.realclearpolitics.com...
edit on 31-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I remember when polls said there was over a 90% chance Brexit would vote remain.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
"The poll comes from RABA Research, a bipartisan polling firm, which conducted an online nationwide survey the Friday following the convention"

ONLINE poll... ONLINE. So you link it from a bunch of democrat sites to get the result you want.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutOmatIc
Reuters? Oh you mean the company who donated 1-5 million to the Clinton Foundation. Nah they would never change their polling algorithm if Trump was in the lead. Lol the cognitive dissonance is real. Their bought and paid for candidate is losing so they have to fix their polls.

Anyone with a brain can see this happening. What I believe is that they must make the polls and the race seems close so that when they rig the voting machines in November it won't be so blatantly obvious that they cheated . Watch, the next 100 days to see how they portray just how "close" the race is. This is their narrative. Thing is , this time they are being called out on it in a big way.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

Reuters did change their questions a week ago, just after the RNC when Trump took the lead, having been 15 points behind a month prior. The change is detailed on their site and also in the link below. They removed the option for 'Neither'.

It seems odd that a polling company would change methodology between conventions, but they did.

www.zerohedge.com...

Here is the Reuters trend - it shows no bounce for Hillary at all, the same as RCP averages.
On the 27th July , under the old question Trump was +6% ahead, but the re-calibration of the poll now has him 6% down at the same period. Since then there is no change.

edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Now Clinton has opened a 7-point lead among men, and earns 50% support among women. Clinton also saw seniors swing back her way, and now has a 16-point lead over Trump with those voters. “Voters are unsettled and highly transient,” said Kim Alfano, Republican partner with RABA Research. “This race is far from determined and the presidency is up for grabs.” The online poll was paid for by RABA Research and not by any candidate, committee or outside group. The survey measured 956 voters and was conducted Friday, July 29, 2016. The results were weighted to ensure proportional response and the margin of error for the results is +/- 3.2%.

So she is now leading among men and they said...

A RABA Research poll conducted the day after the Republican convention showed a tighter race, with Clinton at 39% and Trump at 34%. Johnson was at 8% in that survey, while Stein found 3% support.

So, in effect, this poll shows that Trump was behind AFTER the RNC and then after the DNC convention she is up 15 and taking male voters AFTER the DNC?

Sorry, that part does not make sense. RCP has them within points of each other in many other larger polls.

Still waiting for that first debate.
edit on 07pm31pmf0000002016-07-31T16:00:16-05:000416 by matafuchs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

first comment there asks if they are known pollers. Reply is they are new and no one knows much about them. They polled at the Missouri primary, thats about it.

Sorry, thats an old trick. Basically they were made this election to poll how ever their funding mandates.

LOL

Same tricks,

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join