It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Takes Huge Lead in new Poll

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: muse7

originally posted by: carewemust
Actually, none of the polls matter in THIS race, because Hillary's past deeds will catch up to her before November, one way or another.

Im sure minorities, LGBT, Muslims and women will flock over to Trump once Paul Ryan calls for another hearing on the emails and Benghazi. πŸ˜‚

There are many snares that Hillary has created beyond those two. She's probably forgotten about some of them, but they're all potential Clinton busters.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: Sillyolme

Khazir Khan is currently going around the morning talk shows eviscerating Trump.

Might also move another 5,000,000 votes over to Hillary

See, what Trump should have said is "It's a shame Mr. Khan lost a son in a war voted on by Hillary, and then they used the Khan family ass political tools in their convention". Instead he has to get defensive, which will be his downfall.

That's the thing though

Your Orange in Chief has no filter and no impulse control and has a difficult time letting go of grudges.

This proves that he's temperamentally unfit to be president.

The ads are basically writing themselves every time he tweets or holds one of his rallies.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Actually, none of the polls matter in THIS race, because Hillary's past deeds will catch up to her before November, one way or another.

Im sure minorities, LGBT, Muslims and women will flock over to Trump once Paul Ryan calls for another hearing on the emails and Benghazi. πŸ˜‚

There are many snares that Hillary has created beyond those two. She's probably forgotten about some of them, but they're all potential Clinton busters.

Yup I'm sure Dinesh D'souza will expose them in his upcoming documentary which will surely be the downfall of Crooked Hillary!
edit on 31-7-2016 by muse7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: RomeByFire

Naw, after the email release, anything positive for Hillary is simply circumspect, and fraud now made forever plausible.

I'm sorry but you and yours get caught rigging an election, the benefit of the doubt is GONE.

You know, fool me once and all that.

It's NOT one of those, oh they might have.... no it's proven. And you can't say Hillary wasn't involved. She is #ing hiring the patsy into her administration. She's so corrupt she's not even hiding it by letting the patsy fall into obscurity and mediocrity like she's supposed to.

I don't forgive politicians so easily. I mean really we expect less from our politicians than we do our babysitters, and our babysitters are only responsible for our babies, where as the politicians are responsible for everyone's.

It's not supposition, it's not in question, it HAPPENED. If you are willing to ignore and disregard it as nothing, your a traitor to the entire election process and everything it's supposed to stand for.

You and yours?

You people are truly a hoot, I can't stand Hillary - yet you go on a grandiloquent tirade against me and my (your) fabricated reality of me being a supporter of her - in which, I'm not.

I'm willing to ignore it and disregard it as nothing, and I'm a traitor?

Man - you people are seriously delusional. Where in the # have I said anything about being a Clinton supporter?

Instead of debating my points or discussing them, you just say "Hillary supporter!," which isn't even true (voted for Paul, Johnson, support Johnson) and then proceed to knock down your own argument after building it up.

If you think for a second that I'm a supporter of Clinton and/or think she has done no wrongdoing, well - go # yourself for thinking that I would level myself to such a crock.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

No no one is trying. No one is even suggesting it but trump himself. Get real. The primaries weren't rigged. There is no one trying to prove they were. Trump won't even make those charges legally. He knows he's coming from a weak no facts standpoint. He knows bull#e walks.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

a reply to: Sillyolme

Khazir Khan is currently going around the morning talk shows eviscerating Trump.

Might also move another 5,000,000 votes over to Hillary

See, what Trump should have said is "It's a shame Mr. Khan lost a son in a war voted on by Hillary, and then they used the Khan family ass political tools in their convention". Instead he has to get defensive, which will be his downfall.

That's the thing though

Your Orange in Chief has no filter and no impulse control and has a difficult time letting go of grudges.

This proves that he's temperamentally unfit to be president.

The ads are basically writing themselves every time he tweets or holds one of his rallies.

Shush now. We don't want them taking away a good source of material.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Only in America.... a criminal, a murderer gets nominated. Hilary has more blood on her hands than Charlie Manson.

It's interesting, I see statements like these tossed around all the time but almost never with anything specific to back them up. If you're still talking about Benghazi, that shipped has sailed my friend
edit on 31-7-2016 by heyguysimashill because: noob problems

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Yup I'm sure Dinesh D'souza will expose them in his upcoming documentary which will surely be the downfall of Crooked Hillary!

Now there's a credible person.

LOL

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Just as a slight reality check... the polls say Clinton has yet to see any bounce.
The RCP averages have shown that Clinton has moved ahead and is now up by 1.1%, where Trump was up by 0.9% a couple fo days after the RNC convention, however the difference is because Trumps numbers have fallen by a couple of %. There has been no increase in support for Hillary seen yet. Clinton may get a bump in the coming days, we'll see.

If RCP decide to include the RABA poll then yes, it will make a difference, but so far they have not. Huffpost polls do not include RABA either. Fivethirtyeight have included RABA, but downweight it's importance and have the race overall at +0.5% Clinton

projects.fivethirtyeight.com...

Just thought it might be useful to include a little reality to the thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Rigged unless Trump is ahead in the polls then they are accurate eh?

Sort of like the unemployment rates are supposedly wrong under Obama but they were accurate for Bush even though they're calculated the same??

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   

I don't think many people care about what's in a Political movie who's sole purpose is to generate wealth for those involved in producing it. The same goes for books that come out right around election time.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: Puppylove

The emails showed that a lot of DNC staffers and other DNC members preferred the candidate that has been a Democrat for over 30 years to the Candidate that had been a Democrat for 1 month.

How shocking!

Lock her up!

Sure, it was only a couple rogue agents in Cincinnati, I mean the DNC.

Besides that, how did you like the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

So then just how did these folks influence and control and rig the election? By saying they preferred Clinton? Even a vague outline of how will do for now until you can fill in the hard facts.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

This picture kind of makes you wonder.

edit on 31-7-2016 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: openminded2011
a reply to: Willtell

This picture kind of makes you wonder.

People chalk it up to "well Trump is a businessman!"

Trump supporters have nothing to see when it comes to his ties with the Clinton foundation and family. And while we're at it, they have nothing to say regarding Trump wanting to appoint former Sachs banker as the U.S. Treasure Secretary.

Trump supporters can't give one solid, feasible, rational idea without bringing in Hillary - everything else, they just ignore.

Kind of like Obummer supporters in '08.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Current polls...with a little better reputation for accuracy.

www.reuters.com...

www.politicususa.com...

www.publicpolicypolling.com...

But the only real accurate indication of future pres elections is the Vegas line....

electionbettingodds.com...

Apparently either Trump makes some drastic changes in campaign style or adios Donald.

I sent Trump an email offering my services as a consultant to help get his campaign back on track and the response was a form letter asking for money. WTF....a billionaire asking ME for money?

Reuters looks like a bellievable post-convention bump.

pUSA and PPP, whatever.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
People chalk it up to "well Trump is a businessman!"

Trump supporters have nothing to see when it comes to his ties with the Clinton foundation and family.

A photo of a celebrity billionaire having a laugh with them someplace DECADES? ago doesn't really scream conspiracy.

Perhaps make a thread detailing all this dirty you're privy to.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Reuters? Oh you mean the company who donated 1-5 million to the Clinton Foundation. Nah they would never change their polling algorithm if Trump was in the lead. Lol the cognitive dissonance is real. Their bought and paid for candidate is losing so they have to fix their polls.

Anyone with a brain can see this happening. What I believe is that they must make the polls and the race seems close so that when they rig the voting machines in November it won't be so blatantly obvious that they cheated . Watch, the next 100 days to see how they portray just how "close" the race is. This is their narrative. Thing is , this time they are being called out on it in a big way.

a reply to: Teikiatsu

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

It was trumps wedding.
His last one...

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: AutOmatIc

Everybody's on the take in your world I guess.
Where did you hear this. I looked quickly but sometimes you have to try different search terms .
I'll do the research if you point me in the right direction.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join