It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Ha the big chicken is already planning his get away. I thought he "took the gloves off" and is ready to "hit someone". He's good at brief tough guy snippets he throws to the media and the knuckle draggers but the world will see the complete lack of substance in a debate. Have a little courage Mr. Drumpf. #LoserTrump.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: intrptr

Why would Hillary call a press conference? Press conferences are called when there's something to be announced or addressed. Trump calls a press conference every time someone insults him, and uses it as a soap box to trash that person/people. He doesn't call a press conference to issue policy statements or discuss pressing issues.

You're right, Hillary will never call a press conference, she doesn't want to be frank and forth coming. Her 'accomplishments' are all secret, right? And the man stream is complicit in covering for her. Sho should be in prison, instead, she's eligible for the highest political office in the land.

Trump has nothing to hide in the world pf politics. He's never held political office before. Thats obvious in his demeanor, during that candid exchange with open press questions.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Trump in Albany

Gin

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Indeed. Her speech was quite low energy too. Saw VP Kaine's wife almost fell asleep while listening her.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

Trump in Albany

...and in Pennsylvania two days before Clintons failure of an event.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Makes me smile. A worried smile, but a smile nonetheless.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I quoted you accurately.

You are only quoting a fragment of the sentence, I quoted your whole sentence.

The reasons are not the same, from the article you provided.

Russia is encouraging the jihadists to leave Russia, to prevent them from killing Russian citizens.

The US is arming, funding, and encouraging ISIS to form their own region.

It's about getting a pipeline through Syria, The 'Friendship' pipeline for Russia and The Nabucco pipeline for the US.

The goals are similar, strategy and reasoning differ. It's unfortunate we have liberals in power, the current US strategy is an abject failure.
edit on 31-7-2016 by GodEmperor because: grammar

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bbarkow

Makes me smile. A worried smile, but a smile nonetheless.

Clinton is wholly reliant on the media smearing Trump. Without them she has zero chance. Over 50% of the people voting for her, according to the recent reuters poll, said they were doing it to stop Trump winning. That is why no one turns up to her events. No one cares what she has to say. This entire election is about Trump and only Trump. It's do you want the kind of change he is offering or not? Simple as that. The media will continue to focus on the negatives and hope it's enough.

Of those saying they will vote for Clinton, what's the primary reason:

edit on 31/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Indeed. Her speech was quite low energy too. Saw VP Kaine's wife almost fell asleep while listening her.

Bryan Crabtree is a Conservative, profession realtor, who's hobby is politics.

Now why would I take his word for anything?

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

Just take the word of the audience who fell asleep.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

The entire election is rigged, forget the debates. The next President has already been selected.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Didn't Bernie complain about the Clinton campaign scheduling a debate during the NCAA finals? Seems to be nothing new.

It appears he did:

"Unfortunately, the dates and venues [Clinton] has proposed don't make a whole lot of sense," Sanders spokesman Michael Briggs responded in a statement. "The idea that they want a debate in New York on a night of the NCAA finals — with Syracuse in the tournament, no less — is ludicrous. We have proposed other dates, which they have rejected. We hope we can reach agreement in the near future."

Source
edit on 31-7-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

Well we know thanks to Wiki that they have a great deal of influence over the media...what would be the difference...She's the political darling and the favorite within Washington..

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: GodEmperor

For the last time, I never said their reasons were the same other than being opportunistic. WTF is wrong with you?
edit on 7/31/2016 by Kali74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Don't forget, Bill fell asleep during Hill's DNC acceptance speech.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

I'm gonna look at the majority over the minority.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I'm gonna look at the majority over the minority.

You know I agree that the majority always wins

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MsAphrodite
Considering the absolute proven collusion between the media and the DNC, it is not at all a stretch to suggest there is collusion going on to help Hillary Clinton's campaign.

Gotta look at it as "who benefits the most" from this.

Hillary. So she is behind everything. lol.

After all, who wants to be on the wrong side of history when a woman is elected potus?

Trump has every right to complain about it.

The crooked people that run this stuff have no legal legs to stand on to force the issue.

Who wants to watch a debate on a weekend nite, let alone against a football game?

Bump the Kardashians or another awards show during the week for them

They knew what they were doing when they scheduled the debates.

The less people that see Hillary debate, the better off she is.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: olaru12
Eventually Trump is going to have to man up and debate Clinton. Lame excuses won't cut it in today nasty political climate.

Trump wants to play hard ball, he asked for it now lets see if he punks out like he did with Bernie even though Trump issued the challenge.

If Trump won't debate Clinton he will be labeled a coward and all his tough talk will be seen as just BS.

Ah the old liberal inversion of reality trick that USED to work

Trumps' called her out twice now. Move the debates so more people watch and do a press conference. Lets see if she is too chicken # to take up the challenge.... i rather suspect she is.

What will you say when she takes the challenge and Trump shows his true chicken **** nature and makes even more lame excuses like he did with the Bernie debate?

I think Gov. Gary called it right when he said Trump is a Pu$$y.

independentpoliticalreport.com...

We'll see if she will even rise to any of the challenges. So far she is acting like a scared little bitch. 236 days and not a single press conference after all the scandals and issues

And ALL the press is on her side!!!!

So I'm not sure that even if she does a presser, there will be any substantive question asked of her. lol!

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

We'll see if she will even rise to any of the challenges. So far she is acting like a scared little bitch. 236 days and not a single press conference after all the scandals and issues

Clinton & Co already had to cancel an appearance.

Second Day On Campaign Trail and Clinton-Kaine Cancel Cleveland Ohio Appearance

Trump tweeted about it, so it got a lot of attention, guess they figured to rather cancel than getting more of this on the news.

Hardly anyone was turning up to her events.. this is her, Bill and her VP (who is he again?) in Pennsylvania

Not surprised they are packing up and going home. Better to let the media do their work for them.

But the polls!!! lol.

Maybe they were there during the high school football game?

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join