It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
He`s right of course, given the choice of watching footballl or a debate most people will pick football.

what kind of idiot schedules a debate opposite an NFL game?It`s like they don`t want people to see Trump crucify hillary on a stage.

posted on Jul, 31 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Conventions are supposed to be boring

beefed up security and local colleges making "safe places" should not be an issue during national convention speeches.

If it was boring, then it was good.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Eventually Trump is going to have to man up and debate Clinton. Lame excuses won't cut it in today nasty political climate.

Trump wants to play hard ball, he asked for it now lets see if he punks out like he did with Bernie even though Trump issued the challenge.

If Trump won't debate Clinton he will be labeled a coward and all his tough talk will be seen as just BS.

LOL! I don't see a speck, an iota of reason why Trump would be 'afraid' of debating Hillary. Do you have eyes to see with? Who is it, that holds press conferences almost EVERY DAY?? Who is it, who has avoided the press like the plague? And has not held ONE press conference in what, over 240+ days? Yet, you seem to come to the conclusion that it's Trump who is afraid of debating? Wow. I don't blame you. I blame the education system. People have zero capability to think critically anymore.

SMH. There is only ONE reason why someone would complain about going against a popular media event. It's because they want AS MANY PEOPLE AS POSSIBLE to watch. Just wow. I am gobsmacked at the conclusions that speculators make, when they seek anything that fits their warped view of the world.

Just like those many people that don't bother to spend 5 minutes to actually research the people they vote for. If, as I did as a Democrat (former one), I looked at what these politicians DID. Bill and Hillary were pro-NAFTA, pro right to work, anti-liberal and passed bills that filled our prison systems with non-violent criminals, I could go on. But all one really has to do is to do a web search on 'mena airport bush clinton cia'. And they would realize that there is NO DIFFERENCE between the Clintons and the Bushes. And in fact, they are both neocons. And also they've been best buddies for DECADES. That's no coincidence. So if you believe in neocons, though you have frothed at the mouth about neocons if you're a democrat for the last 20+ years, well, then vote for Clinton. But the REALITY is, you ARE VOTING FOR A NEOCON IF YOU VOTE CLINTON. You can't hide from that fact. Because the FACTS are backed by the laws they approved of, passed, signed and delivered. Not from what they said, at one point of another. Especially the Clintons, because they have said opposite things so many times, you can't keep track of what they really think. YOU CAN watch what they've DONE though.

Want to know what REALLY happened in Benghazi? And what Hillary was doing? Well hear it from people who were THERE. Do a web search on 'moriarty dia libya'. Or don't. Keep yer head in the sand...

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Gin
a reply to: UKTruth

Indeed. Her speech was quite low energy too. Saw VP Kaine's wife almost fell asleep while listening her.

Bryan Crabtree is a Conservative, profession realtor, who's hobby is politics.

Now why would I take his word for anything?

Just take the word of the audience who fell asleep.

I'm gonna look at the majority over the minority.

Interesting how you decide differently based upon the topic, whether you take the majority or the minority position. Most people choose one and stick with it. But you change your logic based upon the topic, when it suits the argument I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

Indeed. Her speech was quite low energy too. Saw VP Kaine's wife almost fell asleep while listening her.

Interesting how you decide differently based upon the topic, whether you take the majority or the minority position. Most people choose one and stick with it. But you change your logic based upon the topic, when it suits the argument I guess.

This isn't about equal rights.

Typical right winger behavior. I expected one of you to pull this, even though it doesn't relate. You didn't disappoint.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: bbarkow
a reply to: DBCowboy

9/26 Falcons Saints
10/3 Giants Packers

Seattle's not playing.

So I'll watch the debates.

And I can only speak for Packers fans, in that they probably wouldn't understand the big words used in the debates, so no big loss.

There will be no debates to watch...

Trump is trying to weasel out of the debates..he will skip them..

AND BTW...The debates were scheduled a year ago by the non-partisan debate commission and agreed to by both the DNC and RNC.

Trump is a liar and an idiot.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

No n partisan huh? SImple term for Hidden bias.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

This isn't about equal rights.

Typical right winger behavior. I expected one of you to pull this, even though it doesn't relate. You didn't disappoint.

Why does someone have to be 'right-wing' in your eyes, just because they don't want to vote for a freaking NEOCON who has stolen the Democratic party??? Anyone who actually has WATCHED what the candidates have done while in office can see that everything she does is pro-business, pro-globalist, anti-worker. But of course, people who are slaves to a tv set and can't think for themselves simply parrot things like 'right-wing' and 'left-wing'. SMH.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Indigo5

Trump is a liar and an idiot.

So is Hillary.

Now that we have that settled, maybe we can talk policy differences.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Trust me.

It has nothing to do with you.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Here how you fix the football issue. Tell the NFL leadership Trump will give them something in exchange for re scheduling the games. Its that simple.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

He'll do whatever it takes to get out of the debates with Hillary, because he doesn't have the intellect required. Now, with this rigged election crap, he's setting up his excuses for when he gets buried in the general election. This guy's really a 5th grader in disguise. After he's humiliated in the national election, he'll do nothing but blame others. Can't wait !

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

a reply to: nomoredemsorreps

Trust me.

It has nothing to do with you.

No offense, but I wouldn't trust ANYONE who would prop up a criminal like Clinton. And I've watched you fall into the typical 'if you don't agree with me, you must be 'right -wing' attacks on anyone who disagrees with you. If you think you're convincing anyone, by ignoring all the crimes and suspicious activities of Hillary Clinton, that's a big fail. People aren't usually so easily manipulated around here. You know, like, they sort of need FACTS, and ignoring all the nefarious things Hillary and BIlly Boy have exposed the American people to is the complete opposite of integrity.

No true Democrat, or left-wing leaning person would EVER want to vote for an obvious Neocon like Hillary Clinton. Why don't you address this, instead of tossing out ridiculous 'right-winger' comments? Pray tell, show us all the liberal laws that Hillary or BIll has passed. You know, like NAFTA, and the Prison Bill, and the Banking Bill that deregulated the financial industry, and voting for the war in Iraq, and...oh, wait, all of those things are what a Neocon would do!! How can that be? SMH.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The only reason to avoid debates is if you're winning

If Hillary really thinks she is winning, she would go for maximum exposure. It actually is in Trump's best interest to avoid the debates if possible. He gains a lot of traction through getting more publicity than his opponent.

Yet, she continues to dodge public appearances. Not just debates, but all varieties of public speaking. We see what happens when she gets thrown a curve ball question. She is a lawyer after all. Best advice she can give herself is to not talk since she has problems speaking publicly without lying compulsively.

So it seems in the benefit of both parties to avoid debates or at least minimize their exposure.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScriptedSociety

So it seems in the benefit of both parties to avoid debates or at least minimize their exposure.

But if Trump bails on the debate, like he did with Bernie, he will be labeled a chicken ****......again!!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeDemBoyz
I have a sneaking suspicion that Trump will refuse to debate Hillary because he knows she will shred him. This is simply his first step towards that end.

I've been thinking about how the debates are going to go. I don't yet rule out Johnson getting into them, but assuming it's just Trump vs Hillary, I'm pretty sure Trump is going to win them by a landslide.

Debates aren't the place to argue over facts. It's a place for showmanship, and to score as many attacks as possible, using points that sound like they could be true... it's like a (possibly epic) rap battle If there's one thing Trump can do well, it's showmanship. Hillary can't really do that. She might be right on some of her points (or she might not), but she's a politician, and her trial lawyer skills are very out of date. Trump is at home in that atmosphere.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TownCryer
a reply to: bbarkow

He'll do whatever it takes to get out of the debates with Hillary, because he doesn't have the intellect required. Now, with this rigged election crap, he's setting up his excuses for when he gets buried in the general election. This guy's really a 5th grader in disguise. After he's humiliated in the national election, he'll do nothing but blame others. Can't wait !

Seconded. Very loudly. All she has to do is make fun of the size of his hands and then laugh at him when he explodes in another torrent of verbal incoherence. The man cannot go five minutes without telling a lie or walking back a previous statement. I am genuinely baffled as to how anyone can vote for this bloviating orange imbecile. I'm starting to think that there's something mentally wrong with him.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa
Here how you fix the football issue. Tell the NFL leadership Trump will give them something in exchange for re scheduling the games. Its that simple.

The NFL is already a tax free entity so just how could Trump top that?

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: -Blackout-
I've been thinking about how the debates are going to go.

Plagiarism is generally poor form. Plagiarism that begins with the claim that you're the one thinking about things is even worse.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Trump accuses Dems of rigging debates...

And the neighbor kid used to always blame the controller whenever he lost playing Street Fighter.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join