It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH about Chappaquiddick

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
There's a lot of negativity on this site in regards to Ted Kennedy. Well, maybe if some of you opened your minds and realized that Chappaquiddick was a frame job by the same Power Control Group that were responsible for the Kennedy assassinations and the assassination of MLK, Jr...then you would understand that Ted Kennedy isn't the evil person this site seems to make him out to be. He's just another in a long line of victims of the NWO.

Check out this site:
www.ratical.org...

This is a chapter of a whole book called "The Taking of America" by Richard Sprague. The whole book is a good read and this link gives you access to the whole book if interested!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:26 PM
link   
In another thread, I asked for credible evidence that Ted Kennedy was not involved in Mary Jo Kopechne's death, as was being claimed by you and several others.

According to the information you posted, it's easier for you to believe in a shadowy organization called the "Power Control Group", than the police and news reports (that quoted Kennedy, himself)?

That's it, the credible evidence?

Also on another thread, I wondered why this group bent on destroying the Kennedys and other liberals would have to resort to such a complicated and grandiose scheme to discredit Ted when a much easier way had already been used on his brothers?

Sorry, but I don't buy any of this - and IMO Ted is still responsible for Ms. Kopechne's death and still a lousy senator.

[edit on 1/19/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just the response I'd expect from you....a closed minded zombie controlled by the masses.
Thanks for not letting me down pal!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
In another thread, I asked for credible evidence that Ted Kennedy was not involved in Mary Jo Kopechne's death, as was being claimed by you and several others.

Several others including ted kennedy no?

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   
So...apparently, there are other threads here about this....maybe a mod can close this one.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Just the response I'd expect from you....a closed minded zombie controlled by the masses.
Thanks for not letting me down pal!

Let's look at your comment:

A closed minded zombie. Hmmm, so that infers that unless I believe every conspiracy theory that comes along - no matter how ridiculous or far-fetched - I'm "closed minded".
Wrong. It just means I actually use my intellect to try and decide what to believe. Of course it would be much easier not to think and thus believe everything I read or heard.

Controlled by the masses. I thought all these conspiracies involved people being controlled by a (small) group trying for world domination or something. "Controlled by the masses" sounds strangely like ---------- democracy. You know, where people vote on people and issues and the people or issues with the most votes wins. So, is majority rule in a democracy what you are so upset with?

Me, I'm actually quite content to live in a democracy (republic) where our decisions are ultimately "controlled by the masses". That's actually the point of it, right?

[edit on 1/19/2005 by centurion1211]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is a democracy? That's news to me....

Hey Centurion, why don't you get off your high horse! Ha haa, Centurion...on a horse....get off your high horse...that's funny

Whatever Cent, just wanted to give you another view on Chappaquiddick. Do with it what you will....I didn't think this site was for closed minded Republicans....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Teddy killed that woman and no spin-meistering is gonna change that. By the way, he SUCKS as a Senator! I wonder when the nitwits in Mass. are finally gonna get that tub of lard out of the Senate!?

Hey Teddy, Have another drink!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Teddy Kennedy is guilty of at least a coverup if not manslaughter or even murder. He is also a horrible senator spinning lies and deception wherever he goes. His last big lie was scaring seniors by saying George Bush was trying to cut current Social Security benefits by a third. Plus he can't even remember the names of his fellow Democratic senators, he recently referred to Barrack Obama as Osama bin Laden!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I love how people can make derogatory statements about the quality of work or representation from a senator that doesn't represent them.

Then again, keyboard cowboys who probably have never lifted a finger in the name of civil or federal service are probably used to shooting off their mouths in an uninformed manner.

If Ted Kennedy was guilty of a crime, he would have been indicted, tried and convicted. If you want to argue about a conspiricy to get him out of legal hot water on that charge, that I would love to hear EVIDENCE about. Otherwise if all you have is he said / she said, well, I can turn on the radio every day where I live and listen to people bitch and moan about Ted kennedy.

But guess what? The people whom he represents, from all walks of life and both sides of the aisle, vote him in every year because he fights for the citizens of his state on issues they care about..

Don't be just another victim of the neocon brainwashing unit...........

[edit on 19-1-2005 by Pyros]

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:22 PM
link   
interesting quote.....

"It was necessary to assassinate Bobby in 1968 because with the power of the presidency he could have prevented the Group from harming the children. "

but the power of the presidency couldn't help a sitting president ? (JFK)

odd

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyros

If Ted Kennedy was guilty of a crime, he would have been indicted, tried and convicted. If you want to argue about a conspiricy to get him out of legal hot water on that charge, that I would love to hear EVIDENCE about.

You'd think, wouldn't you? But when you're from a tiny state and Ted is all you've got as a claim to fame, anything can happen. Hmmm. Maybe the people of Mass will now dump Ted now that they have the Red Sox.

BTW, the conspiracy theory in this case is that Ted didn't kill Mary Jo (and that he really is a great senator).

I know, I know. Tough to prove the negative.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Yeah and remember this was at the height of the Kennedy clan's power. I'm sure they could have gotten away with anything.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Your comment makes absolutely no sense...because there was no need to protect anyone until the first assassination happened and that was to JFK.....so how does your comment make sense that a president in office couldn't protect his family......when his assassination started it??

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Look at the post that started this thread....

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Your comment makes absolutely no sense...because there was no need to protect anyone until the first assassination happened and that was to JFK.....so how does your comment make sense that a president in office couldn't protect his family......when his assassination started it??

the idea behind the quote was the president could offer protection against the supreme power commando council of 12 or whatever, so they had to get bobbie before he became president, but they got a sitting president, so it is an illogical statement, and makes me doubt the whole thing.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   
A. If Bobby became President, he would have exposed the whole truth behind his brother's assassination.
B. The NWO also didn't want another Kennedy in the White House or anyone for that matter. They wanted Nixon in the White House in 1968 and they would have killed anyone that had a chance to beat him. When it finally became clear that Bobby could beat him, he was killed.

One Kennedy beat Nixon in 1960 (and Nixon was supposed to win that one) and they weren't about to let another Kennedy beat him again in 1968. Nixon was involved in both assassinations and that's what his wonderful Watergate tapes were largely about and what the break in was about - hiding evidence of his involvement.

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Zabilgy, next you'll claim a reptilian shape-shifted into Ted Kennedy's form and killed Mary Jo Kopechne. I think you're just a lunatic moonbat troll!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Yes....you figured it out....I'm a lunatic moonbat troll!

posted on Jan, 19 2005 @ 05:50 PM
link   
If Ted Kennedy was framed like you say, then why did he turn himself in after the fact?!?

Oh! Nevermind! The NWO hypnotized him into thinking that he was drinking and driving that fateful night!

My apologies!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join