It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The TRUTH about Chappaquiddick

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Why yes, oh great and powerful Centurion. I bow down to your greatness and your awesome presence in your armor, sitting on that massive steed and promise to try and follow the rules which you feel the need to govern my life with. *bows like a peasant*

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
Why yes, oh great and powerful Centurion. I bow down to your greatness and your awesome presence in your armor, sitting on that massive steed and promise to try and follow the rules which you feel the need to govern my life with. *bows like a peasant*

You may rise.

Now go, repent your ways and vow to yourself that you will serve as Ted Kennedy's lackey no more!

posted on Jan, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
enjoyed the rap Centurion....

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
While searching for some information on the Kennedy head shot, I came across this thread about a possbile conspiracy at Chappaquidick.

I thought BOAT PHONE might find it interesting!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
The story sure sounds closer to reality than that crap we got fed back then. I'm all but fully convinced that most of the major political events in the last 80 years are all a little skewed. We get fed what we need to know, nothing more!.....Also why are the mods not reprimanding posters for personal attacks, or do they just pick on the newbies?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   
www.ytedk.com...

This site has an excellent timeline covering the events of Chappaquiddick. It made a believer out of me in regards to Sen. Kennedy's guilt in this situation.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Are you kidding, When this incident Happened the Kennedy clan ran Everything....and her Family got paid off to drop it. Also there were Eye witnesses that saw him climbing up the back stairs to their home early in the morning. It is in the police reports,
When JFK junior died in the plane crash.....miracle of miracles his body after being recovered was Buried at sea with NO autopsy done the Next day. They couldnt wait to get him buried to cover anything else up they might have done. There has been talk it was suicide....drug related accident etc...that caused him to crash.
But when was the last time someone crashed their plane and there were other people on board and the NTSB or FAA didnt get involved and do the most in depth tox screen etc.
Not this time, so if the Clan still had enough pull recently to get that done, IMAGINE what they could have had done back then.
Plus they paint the father out to be lilly white and he was one of the biggest smugglers out there, not to mention a lot of other stuff.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zabilgy
There's a lot of negativity on this site in regards to Ted Kennedy. Well, maybe if some of you opened your minds and realized that Chappaquiddick was a frame job by the same Power Control Group that were responsible for the Kennedy assassinations and the assassination of MLK, Jr...then you would understand that Ted Kennedy isn't the evil person this site seems to make him out to be. He's just another in a long line of victims of the NWO.

Check out this site:
www.ratical.org...

This is a chapter of a whole book called "The Taking of America" by Richard Sprague. The whole book is a good read and this link gives you access to the whole book if interested!

Maybe it's time someone with some authority tells ole "Chappaquiddick FATS" to retire

[edit on 30-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Maybe it's time someone with some authority tells ole "Chappaquiddick FATS" to retire

Well..it's the people of Massachusetts that keep electing him because he serves them well. If you think he should retire, why don't you write him a letter telling him how you feel? I love complainers that sit on their couch and complain, but expect others to take care of what they consider problems. If you want something done, do it yourself!

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Unfortunately Mary Jo Kopechne is unavailable for comment...

Mod Edit...Please elaborate a little more...1 liners are being actively pursued at this time.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by masqua]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I agree that all the speculation about him being framed is silly. But both sides tend to go to extremes on this topic. The reality is less exciting, but an all too common tale of human fallibility and tragedy: The accident happened when he was 30 years old - one year after his older brother Bobby was assassinated on national TV - five years after his older brother John was assassinated on national TV - (and years before that his oldest and only other brother was killed in WWII). At 30 years old, he was the last brother left and he'd taken on being a father-figure to John and Bobby's 12 kids as well as his own, friend to their wives Jackie and Ethel though their grief . He was an alcoholic to begin with and his behavior after Bobby's death the year earlier had been spiraling out of control for months. What he did was reckless and cowardly, but not really surprising from an alcoholic in full blown suicide mode. If your child had committed a similar crime, would you have demanded a harsher sentence if she ran her car into the lake one night while she was out partying, killing her passenger, but she was lucky enough to get out of it with a leaving the scene charge? I doubt that you would. I imagine you would pick up the pieces and try to move on from the tragedy. The guy messed-up - it has been a blight on his reputation and I imagine his conscience all these years. But a harsher sentence would not have brought that girl back from the dead - not to mention we don't prosecute people because of what we think they did; only what we can prove they did. For the record, Laura Bush ran a stop sign in high school causing an accident that killed her boyfriend. She was not charged with a crime at all. Sometimes just living with your own mistake is punishment enough.

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

Are you saying that all we have is a Ted Kennedy here and nothing else to occupy our time? Not so. We have many great people who reside here, be they writers, singers, artists, and many others who live on this little spot by the sea. And they dont hide either, they actually mingle with the people.
This is a very desirable place to live with fantastic views (in case you missed the news) and people here have everything anyone else has. You make it sound, in your anger, as though we are hicks
nothing could be further from the truth!
I hope you stop saying silly things because you have hatred for a man who REALLY has devoted his entire life helping the people of Massachusetts with ANYTHING they may have a problem with.

I have been to the compound, me, a nobody, and was at a party in the tent,yes, me and Ben Affleck, and Joe Kennedy and many others from Cape Cod Airlines, and i got to sit at the same table and meet them all!!
Ted Kennedy even talked to me for awhile about the Cuban situation.
Just regular folks.

He doesnt eat babies, and i have to say they are all very nice. Extremely nice- and their home isnt blocked off by some wall, if you saw the news, allthe neighbors were stopping by to wish him well.

Direct your hatred to the things you know are SURE things- like what Bush is doing to this once wonderful country.

BTW, Joe Kennedy is very accessible also, i also met him several times, and should anything happen to Teddy, JOE will bail us out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join