It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world? Doomsday believers predict the apocalypse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

End Times Prophecies has declared the world will end on July 29 in a chain of events caused by the “polar flip” phenomenon.

Balls.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:10 AM
link   
DP

edit on 29-7-2016 by kibric because: Hail Columbia

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Promises promises...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Are we dead yet?

Just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

If this turns out to be true Ill be angry as F# I only found out on the day. What kind of a prophecy is that.

I know right! I could've planned a much better day than just another day at the office... But luckily Kadinsky promised he'll arrange for the next one to be on a better date. He should also arrange for a warning long before the time. I mean we had years to prepare when the world ended in 2000 and also in 2012.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
Are we dead yet?

Just want to make sure I didn't miss it.

Well, if i look at the sky and kind of squint, i can just about make out a very faint "Game Over".......?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Still got 18hrs to go on the west coast USA... Not to concerned though.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:39 AM
link   

I mean we had years to prepare when the world ended in 2000 and also in 2012.

And I still wasn't ready.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   
It's like Flat earth theory but with some Christian flakes on it.

The world if possible to "flip" on its axis, it would make any difference. It's not being held by anything.

Now if it was, then we should worry, but its floating freely. Good entertainment

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flavian

This is a very good point. Whose 29th are we talking about? And also, in which universe in the multiverse? If it's in a different one i aren't changing my plans!

The USA, of course!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Do you think it would it help if I lie down and put a paper bag over my head or something?

originally posted by: Flavian
Well, if i look at the sky and kind of squint, i can just about make out a very faint "Game Over".......?

This is just Level 1. Just wait until the purple diamonds and the green spikes come out.
edit on 29-7-2016 by Junkheap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I spend 4 days watching a live cam of a stinky flower bloom, i'm ready for this bring it on...

Also why is this in the news forum, smh...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Do you think it would it help if I lie down and put a paper bag over my head or something?

This is just Level 1. Just wait until the purple diamonds and the green spikes come out.

I think it would very much have helped. However, i have left my response far too late - Game Over has been replaced by a very large gorilla throwing what appears to be barrels down some girders. How are your jumping skills?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I'm gonna get drunk anyway....
Just in case.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

And I just paid off my car!

####ing end of the world always screwing things up!

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Indigent
I spend 4 days watching a live cam of a stinky flower bloom, i'm ready for this bring it on...

Also why is this in the news forum, smh...

Yeah the DNC was hellish, huh?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I read about this stupid # a few days ago and couldn't bring myself to post it. lol

Supposedly the reason why it's today is because ... Well... Jesus is coming on a cloud when the Earth shakes from a polar reversal.

However, NASA did say that between the middle of July to the middle of August (July 14-August 19), this polar shift will slightly speed up. This news led the end of the world 2016 junkies to make videos theorizing that July 29 is indeed the doomsday.
www.morningledger.com...

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
Umm guys the lights just went out in my town and there are we have been hearing some strange trumpet like noises from the sky in the past hour..

And something is happening right now at the alertmap, lots of people are feeling the ground move
Phone is ringing got to go.. stay safe !

Guys... we haven't heard from Spacespider in a bit. Perhaps it has begun

lol

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

a reply to: Sublimecraft
"Now 4hrs, 51 minutes, I'm monitoring the skies with my ear to the ground." Im not sure how you are doing that

LMAO I was wondering the same thing. Maybe it's because Sublimecraft is down under, they can do stuff like that. Either that or he has super powers.

Good thing he's on the job, I'm up here in Colorado wandering around with my head in the clouds.
edit on 7-29-2016 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:31 AM
link   
REAL doom for once and not politics. I miss the good ol' days of ATS.

As for the doom - bring it! I mean really, is there anything remotely salvageable?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join