It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

End of the world? Doomsday believers predict the apocalypse

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   

End Times Prophecies has declared the world will end on July 29 in a chain of events caused by the “polar flip” phenomenon.

The group says the polar shift will trigger worldwide tremors setting off multiple earthquakes and a “rolling cloud” that will destroy the world.

End of the world? Doomsday believers predict the apocalypse

Don't know how I missed this one, but apparently today is the next "end of the world" AKA apocalypse.

Seeing that I've survived all of the previous Apocalypses, I'm not too worried that I won't survive this one either.

But for your entertainment here is the reason why the world will end today. Apparently.

(This is the video from the article. Doesn't really give the reason why 29 July 2016... So hardly worth the watch...)

Just in case you need a good reason to go out and have a party tonight.
edit on 29/7/2016 by Gemwolf because: Clarity

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Good im having a #ing # day.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gemwolf

Hey slow down mate!

It is only 8.23pm.

Fair suck of the sauce bottle.

Still got 3 hours 37 minutes to go.

Don't lose hope .... there is still time .... may the force be with you.

P

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:56 AM
link   

They should have gone for yesterday since last night brought us the second of the most horrible candidates for President in US History.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 05:58 AM
link   

But for your entertainment here is the reason why the world will end today. Apparently.

Matthew 24:36 : "But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

If only they read their bibles....

Peace

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Well its Friday here, so you have given me another reasion to put my feet up and open the brandy

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   

On PAY DAY in the middle of summer?? Whose bright idea was it to end the world today??!

Next time round I'll recommend they pick out a drizzly Sunday evening in early November. At least we'll have had our weekend and not have to go to work on Monday morning.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Well considering the past form from all people telling us the world will end equals a zero percent guess rate I will not lose sleep overy these guys.
edit on 29-7-2016 by TheKnightofDoom because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheKnightofDoom
Well considering the past form from all people telling us the world will end equals a zero percent guess rate I will not lose sleep overy these guys.

But some day some one might get it right

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
If the UFO's land and I finally get my holosuite and shuttlecraft sometime in the next 4 hours 55 minutes, that would be awesome.

Will this mean that Australia and Seath Efricar will be on top of the world and the USA will be down-under?

Will we finally get snow in Darwin?

Now 4hrs, 51 minutes, I'm monitoring the skies with my ear to the ground.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:11 AM
link   

i thin kthey was mistaken End of the world is actually = start of the weekend. will be enjoying mine

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

"Now 4hrs, 51 minutes, I'm monitoring the skies with my ear to the ground." Im not sure how you are doing that

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:13 AM
link   

I don't suppose you know what time it is ending do you? Got things planned for this evening but may as well bring them forward if i won't have that long.

Also, if we live in a simulated universe, have you really survived all those other apocalypses?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Flavian

Depending where you are, it's a good time to hit that five star restaurant.

Clicks fingers - "Waiter! You there!! A bottle of your finest wine and a white rhino steak...and make it 'rare' of course."

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Already the nearly 12:00 midnight on 29th here in NZ (We are ahead of the rest of the world by a fair bit). No sign of trouble but it has gone dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 29/7/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Ok , it is 7hrs 20 minutes into July 29th. Everything seems normal in the world ( well as normal as it gets . There is a military term SNAFU that describes it) Have checked the news and RSOE EDIS website. No NEO or anything out of the normal . Keeping eyes on it though. (Not really , going to bed momentarily)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Already the nearly 12:00PM on 29th here in NZ (We are ahead of the rest of the world by a fair bit). No sign of troub

If something does happen remember to let us know.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
Ok , it is 7hrs 20 minutes into July 29th. Everything seems normal in the world ( well as normal as it gets . There is a military term SNAFU that describes it) Have checked the news and RSOE EDIS website. No NEO or anything out of the normal . Keeping eyes on it though. (Not really , going to bed momentarily)

Just be careful you dont wake up dead

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
a reply to: Flavian

Depending where you are, it's a good time to hit that five star restaurant.

Clicks fingers - "Waiter! You there!! A bottle of your finest wine and a white rhino steak...and make it 'rare' of course."

Not to forget a heavy sprinkling of grated baby panda and a side of Orangutan ribs

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Already the nearly 12:00 midnight on 29th here in NZ (We are ahead of the rest of the world by a fair bit). No sign of trouble but it has gone dark!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is a very good point. Whose 29th are we talking about? And also, in which universe in the multiverse? If it's in a different one i aren't changing my plans!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join