It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Go back to bed America, Your Government is in control.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: WhatGoldStandard

I guess people become inured after a while and complacent - nevermind them. Keep doing what you're doing.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Classic. Venezuela sucks so be quiet and allow your country to devolve to that level. No thanks. Ill demand my 1st world stay that way.

Those #ty places the world over got that way for a reason. That reason being what you are advocating.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard
a reply to: imod02

[SNIP] People like you would watch the world burn if it come to it. I hope your not American cause the fore fathers and those who died to create America would hang you for throwing away the blood they shed.

Your attitude of passiveness and zero resistance is why governments and big coorps can do and take what they want and laugh about it. Everyone is laughing at the masses, Im not religious, Once I die thats it, better to die a lion than live a sheep.

So everyone who does not agree with you is a lesser person than you. Its people like you who start fires and wars just so they feel good. Before I start something I try to understand a few things
1/ will what I am doing make things better
2/ why am I doing it ( is it to make myself feel better or to help )
3/ what price will other people have to pay for my actions

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:04 AM
link   
ATTENTION ALL

Let's focus on the actual topic, and not on each other.

Thank you.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   

your post has been noted, cross checked, and filed- you've been given several points on the "could be a problem" list.

When they start going door to door, you'll be dragged out and shot in the street rather than carried off to a 're-education' camp.

Freedom of speech is a double edge sword in this country.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I is'nt the fact you differ in opinion its how dangerous that difference in opinion is. For example I would of protested the burning of children even if it made no difference whatsoever, I would'nt stop until I was the last one doing it and everyone thought I was crazy and had stopped listening.

You would of been sat at home with your feet u like, ah, who cares. You may of felt some sympathy for them, maybe, but your attitude as you said would of been is what it is.

1. Fighting against evil peacefully then if neccessarily violently is the right thing to do, and would make things better/stop them getting worse.
2. If an institute is evil enough to murder children, adults and then burn the remainder alive I think there is something seriously wrong with that institute and it should of been removed years ago. whether its to help or make yourself feel better is irrelevant.
3. Perhaps people will suffer through action for a better tomorrow perhaps not. There are enough people out there with little to lose anyway. Tell you one thing though, People will suffer through Inaction, All day everyday, domestic and foreign. The Waco Community died through the inaction of others, some are still in prison today and there only crime was watching their family get slaughtered and burnt alive. The leader of the community is hailed as evil purely because of lies and propaganda and the vicious murdering scum are ALL walking free. They were caught on video laughing when they murdered them and I promise you they are laughing now.

And its about to hit home. Bill clinton signed of on the Waco order. Hilary clinton took papers from a man who "committed suicide" 90 days into the investigation and they were never found again. They might be back folks. Whether its in there time or not. You better hope and pray its not you in that position. Watching everything and everyone you love suffer, shot and burnt whilst the only people in the world who could help you are the ones sat outside your home burning you alive.

Im not over-dramatic, Im sick of the #.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac

your post has been noted, cross checked, and filed- you've been given several points on the "could be a problem" list.

When they start going door to door, you'll be dragged out and shot in the street rather than carried off to a 're-education' camp.

Freedom of speech is a double edge sword in this country.

Yep there is a lot of "freedom of speech as long as you agree with me" going on in the world at the moment

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

Better to die early than watch the sheep get lead to whatever awaits them.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   

So we should wait til we're too week to fight back to do anything?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   
"I is'nt the fact you differ in opinion its how dangerous that difference in opinion is. For example I would of protested the burning of children even if it made no difference whatsoever, I would'nt stop until I was the last one doing it and everyone thought I was crazy and had stopped listening"
What if you know about a pedofile, are you going to run to the police and the news papers with the affect the childrens lives are ruined and everyone knows who they are, or will you work with the social services and police to have a workable system in place so when action is taken the children are not harmed more and can be helped with out any more shame. Are you running to the police to help the children or to help yourself. All im saying is the knee jerk reaction almost always does more harm than good. People with knee jerk reactions always feel good afterwards but never look at the pain and mess they have caused.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

Is that what I said is it?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Anytime someone uses the, others have it worse argument to defend the status quo. Yes actually.

The goal of any tyrant to to get you to accept the gradual decline til you hit the point of no return, when they're too powerful and your too week to stop them.

The frog in slowly boiling water affect.

I'm fully aware lots of places have it worse. I'm also fully aware much of that has made them too sick, and too week to fight back.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Well for starters I would'nt run to the news papers. The pedo would have to go to prison. You can argue that is unfair on the child and i agree, but I argue it is'nt fair that the man can then go and sexual assualt another 5 children. If it went to the social services they would report it to the police. They are legally bound to. I am not running to the police for myself I am not going to get molested by a pedo I am a few years to old.

How is it a knee jerk reaction to something like WACO. They MURDERED children. Burnt them alive. Those children don't care if you go to social services or the police, there #ing dead. It was game over for them and they never got the justice they deserved, the child killers are still walking free, all because of the "Is what it is" attitude everyone has. Imagine watching your children die then going to prison for 40 years because of it while the people who murdered them and everyone else laughs at you. What a joke of a country, a government and the people. You should see the videos of the lies they told to try and cover up getting caught out for the lie before that and the lies before that. There is no comparision I can think of that i can make as to how badly they covered it up. Hilary clintons lying throughout this campaign is proooooffessional in comparision.

As Albert Einstein said

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it."

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:08 AM
link   
" Never fight what you can not change, and never let what you can not change eat into your soul", you have let it eat into your soul so I wish you well and at some point you stop been Don Quixote. BTW if you have not read the book perhaps you should. Actions based on good intentions rarely have good results
Be safe

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:18 AM
link   

"Better to try for good than live with evil." Thats my quote

I have a soul, or atleast I care about injustice.

And as far as Don Quixote goes, Atleast I will have a pretty good story written about me. Your have an ass print in a sofa cushion. Try writing about that. Peace man, enjoy inaction, If I am lucky enough to see a revolution of some kind in my life time I hope you lot wake up.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhatGoldStandard

"Better to try for good than live with evil." Thats my quote

I have a soul, or atleast I care about injustice.

And as far as Don Quixote goes, Atleast I will have a pretty good story written about me. Your have an ass print in a sofa cushion. Try writing about that. Peace man, enjoy inaction, If I am lucky enough to see a revolution of some kind in my life time I hope you lot wake up.

So in your own words "Atleast I will have a pretty good story written about me" so all your actions are about you and how wonderful you are and how people will think you are wonderful.
You cannot tell a good man by his actions, but a man who does good knowing he will never be known is a good man

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I wonder how many here are willing to die to fight for their beliefs?

I know you will chest thump and say you will, but honestly ask yourself the question.

Self immolation has triggered revolutions.

I doubt any of you are truly willing to give up the cushy lifestyle you have...

Just keyboard warriors

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
I wonder how many here are willing to die to fight for their beliefs?

I know you will chest thump and say you will, but honestly ask yourself the question.

Self immolation has triggered revolutions.

I doubt any of you are truly willing to give up the cushy lifestyle you have...

Just keyboard warriors

Very well said.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Don't manipulate what I said and try and make me as uncaring and heartless as you. I said

And as far as Don Quixote goes, Atleast I will have a pretty good story written about me.

As in if your right and I am crazy atleast I might have a story written about me.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   

I am 3 months out of work, does'nt look like it will change and my savings run out in another 2. Hardly Kushy. At this rate I might not even have access to a keyboard.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join