It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 31
<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes
There has never been a question of who they are, or where they were born.

Exactly the same as Obama, there was never any questions about him either! Except from some birthers who are still claiming his documents are forged!

The Obama campaign demanded that McCain show his, and McCain DID.

Sure about that? Link?

Ah, but there are questions. His own grandmother stated he was born in Kenya.

As for McCain, you can find articles discussing the questions of his eligibility, but good lock locating one that shows who started asking first Like so much other material, that has vanished, as far as I can tell. I am sure, though, because I read the articles at the time it was happening.

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 04:22 AM
link   

His own grandmother stated he was born in Kenya.

Garbage, why do some people keep pushing this obvious lie?

www.obamaconspiracy.org...

Mr. Doudna writes: The full tape transcription makes clear that this phone conversation has not been represented accurately. There never was a statement by Sarah Obama at any point in this phone call saying or intending to say that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya. Sarah Obama herself said that Obama was born in Hawaii and never said differently. There was a confusion over the meaning of where Mrs. Obama was “present” when Obama was born in Hawaii, but not over whether Obama was born in Hawaii. The Berg lawsuit affidavit transcript quotes a portion of the phone call in which, according to the Berg transcript, Sarah Obama answered that she was “present” when Obama was born (actually others speaking for Mrs. Obama, not Mrs. Obama, may have given that particular answer). But the Berg transcript omits the rest of the phone call which shows the sense intended was not that Barack Obama Jr. was born in Kenya, but rather that Mrs. Obama was present in Kenya when Barack Obama Jr. was born in Hawaii.

and
www.obamaconspiracy.org...

In a YouTube video, Barack Obama’s uncle, Sayid Obama, says plainly, and in English, that Barack Obama’s first time in Kenya was in 1987. The following transcript starts at 3:30 in the video. Narrator: Barack Obama first came to visit his father’s grave back in 1987 Sayid Obama: It was his first time in Kenya. I can say it was kind of happiness mixed with some sadness because he was a person coming to see this site of his family and at the same time coming to see where his father was buried

I am sure, though, because I read the articles at the time it was happening.

Sure you did, just like your silly claim Obama's grandmother said he was born in Kenya!

posted on Aug, 24 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Garbage, why do some people keep pushing this obvious lie?

I think the simple answer is, if it weren't for repeating exposed lies, the birther movement would have died out about 7 years ago

posted on Sep, 4 2016 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

So, disbelieve the grandmother. How about his wife?

If that's not enough, how about his own words?

Oh, I am sure they were both lying, right?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: LadyGreenEyes

Oh good grief. This rubbish again? Are you really so desperate and full of hate?

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Is that the best you can do? A obviously edited video.... how about watch the unedited version!

www.whitehouse.gov...

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Oh good grief. This rubbish again? Are you really so desperate and full of hate?

Apparently so!

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Apparently so!

It makes me despair at times. We see the same lies, the same half or quarter truths, the same distortions again and again and again. It's sickening.

posted on Sep, 5 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

It makes me despair at times. We see the same lies, the same half or quarter truths, the same distortions again and again and again. It's sickening.

It seems that they are not interested in facts, just made up nonsense.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Keep on "despairing," naysayers.

It's been more than a month and no one has proved me wrong.

That's because I am not wrong. There's no way around it, Factcheck captioned the wrong side of the seal, claiming the backside of the seal is the "raised" side.

I just want to thank all the ATSers that let me know, in this thread and by private message, that this post opened their eyes or made them rethink this issue. I appreciate it.

(Carry on, racebaiting-deniers!)

edit on 6-9-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Also the courts have looked at the silly claims about Obama's BC, and threw it out as it is not evidence, just crap!

This is proof of the controlled state of our Nazi government. The same way no one wants to try Hillary.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
It's been more than a month and no one has proved me wrong.

Except the courts....

That's because I am not wrong.

Yes you are, but you keep telling yourself that lie if it makes you feel better!

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

So....you are claiming this is a photo of the back of Obama's birth certificate:

^Is this the front or the back of the birth certificate? Just answer the question.

Because Factcheck claims THIS is the back of Obama's birth certificate:

It sure sounds like you are saying Factcheck is wrong, no matter what.

You know....Congress relied on Factcheck in determining that Obama was eligible to be president. They were the definitive source on that document.

(If you aren't ever going to answer the question, then you can stop waving your tiny hand around simply insisting that I am somehow just wrong. I have nothing to debate with you unless you answer this very, very simple question.)

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   

It sure sounds like you are saying Factcheck is wrong, no matter what.

No, I am saying you are wrong, like every other birther!

.Congress relied on Factcheck in determining that Obama was eligible to be president.

No they did not, another silly story.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Ah, just the tiny hand wave "You're wrong," again.

That's ok. You don't have to admit it's the front of the record. Anyone reading this knows it's the front of the record.

Also...Congress did rely on Factcheck. Arlen Specter's quoted statement is no "silly story:"

“On June 13, 2008, the Obama campaign released a copy of his birth certificate after numerous claims were made about his eligibility to hold the office of President. The released copy created additional questions, because it contained a blacked out department file number and was apparently missing a seal, and it was impossible to detect raised text, a common characteristic of official documents. There were satisfactory answers to such questions, however: the department file number had been blacked out to prevent hackers from breaking into the Health Department’s system, and the State places the seal on the back of the certificate. The website "Factcheck.org" investigated the matter and provided high-resolution photos taken at multiple angles that revealed the raised text and the seal on the back of the document. … Accordingly, it has been concluded that President Obama has met the constitutional qualifications to be President of the United States.”

But the little flick of your tiny wrist swooshing out your "silly story" claim was a nice -- but typical -- try from you.

Next will be racebaiting...if your record is any testament to your debate skills.

posted on Sep, 6 2016 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Also...Congress did rely on Factcheck. Arlen Specter's quoted statement is no "silly story:"

Specter is NOT Congress.... funny, you seem to have missed these comments!

U.S. Rep Vic Snyder, D-Ark.: “According to State of Hawai’i officials, the Hawai’i State Department of Health has President-elect Obama’s original birth certificate on record in accordance with that state’s policies and procedures.
and
“Sen. Mike Crapo, R-Idaho, Furthermore, both the Director of Hawaii’s Department of Health
and the state’s Registrar of Vital Statistics recently confirmed that Mr.
Obama was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4, 1961 and, as such, meets the
constitutional citizenship requirements for the presidency.
and
U.S. Rep. Paul Hodes, D-N.H.: “President Obama publicly posted his
birth certificate on his campaign website which confirms that he was born in
Hawaii in 1961. This birth certificate confirms that President Obama is a
natural born citizen of the United States, above the age of 35, and is
therefore qualified to be President of the United States of America
and
U.S. Rep. Wally Herger, R-Calif.: I further
understand that the director of Hawaii’s Department of Health recently
confirmed that President Obama was born in Honolulu and has personally
verified that her agency has his original birth certificate on record. As
you know, the U.S. Congress certified his election on January 8, and he was
sworn into office on January 20, 2009. While I may disagree with President Obama on a multitude of issues, he has
been elected as President of the United States through a fair process and
has shown sufficient documentation, via a state birth certificate, that has
been verified as being authentic. In short, therefore, I do not believe
sufficient evidence was brought to light to conclude that President Obama
was ineligible for the office.”
and
Sen. Robert Casey, D-Pa.: “I am
confident that Mr. Obama meets all the constitutional requirements to be our 44th
president. Mr. Obama has posted a copy of his birth certificate on his campaign
website
and
Sen. Saxby Chambliss, R-Ga.: “President Obama demonstrated his citizenship during his campaign by circulating copies of his birth certificate, which showed he was born in Hawaii on August 4, 1961.”
and
Sen. Charles Schumer, D-N.Y.: “The courts have held that President Obama is a natural-born American citizen. Moreover, in December 2008, the Supreme Court declined to hear a lawsuit challenging Mr. Obama’s eligibility to serve as president, concurring with three other federal courts in Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Washington. The courts have confirmed the determination of state officials in Hawaii that health department records prove that Barack Obama was born a U.S. citizen in Honolulu.
and
U.S. Rep. Ginny Brown-Waite, R-Fla.: “The claim that Barack Obama is not a citizen of the U.S. is false. This rumor is simply election year politics.”
and
U.S. Rep. Rush Holt, D-N.J.: “The claim that President Obama was born outside of the United States, thus rendering him ineligible for the presidency, is part of a larger number of pernicious and factually baseless claims that were circulated about then-Senator Obama during his presidential campaign. President Obama was born in Hawaii.”
and
Sen. Sherrod Brown, D-Ohio: “President Obama has provided several news organizations with a copy of his
birth certificate, showing he was born in Honolulu, Hawaii on August 4,
1961. Hawaii became a state in 1959, and all individuals born in Hawaii
after its admission are considered natural-born United States citizens. In
addition, the Hawaii State Health Department recently issued a public
statement verifying the authenticity of President Obama’s birth certificate.”
and
Sen. Mel Martinez, R-Fla.: “Presidential candidates are vetted by voters at least twice – first in the
primary elections and again in the general election. President-Elect Obama
won the Democratic Party’s nomination after one of the most fiercely
contested presidential primaries in American history. And, he has now been
duly elected by the majority of voters in the United States. Throughout both
the primary and general election, concerns about Mr. Obama’s birthplace were
raised. The voters have made clear their view that Mr. Obama meets the
qualifications to hold the office of president.”
and
Sen. Jon Kyl, R-Ariz.: “Thank you for your recent e-mail. Senator Obama meets the constitutional requirements for presidential office.

So as everyone can clearly see, your claim Congress used factcheck is just not true - just like all the other birther silly claims!

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 07:52 AM
link   

You are out of your mind. Arlen Specter was a U.S. Senator at the time and stated he directly relied on Factcheck's claims. Therefore, Congress relied on Factcheck exactly as I said. Just because other Congress people didn't doesn't change that fact. Factcheck defrauded Congress.

Obviously, neither of us know exactly how many members of Congress were defrauded by Factcheck. We don't have statements from every member.

I'm not ok with 'watchdogs' breaching the public trust and defrauding Congress.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Therefore, Congress relied on Factcheck exactly as I said.

Now you are babbling, once again Specter was NOT Congress, just a senator.

Factcheck defrauded Congress.

Garbage, just a silly made up birther story. The only people trying to defraud anyone are those claiming Obama is not a natural born US citizen, and the "internet experts" that claim his BC was forged!

Obviously, neither of us know exactly how many members of Congress were defrauded by Factcheck.

Wrong again, I know. None!

I'm not ok with 'watchdogs' breaching the public trust and defrauding Congress.

Except Congress was not defrauded.

200+ failed birther court cases, every single court case they have attempted......as all birthers have are lies and made up silly stories, like we see here!

Just how did Congress manage before factcheck, as it appears no other President supplied his BC to the public or factcheck!
edit on 7-9-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Congress is made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives, diddums.

Since you aren't even aware of that fact, you cannot possibly bring anything substantive to this thread. I'm not going to run in circles educating you on basic information.

posted on Sep, 7 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Congress is made up of the Senate and the House of Representatives, diddums.

Who said it wasn't? Now you are just babbling.... once again, No one was defrauded at Congress, and Specter was just 1 senator, NOT congress....

Since you aren't even aware of that fact,

What are you on about? You seem to also have missed the 200 failed birther court cases, they all failed as they pushed the same nonsense you are pushing!

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30    32  33 >>

join