It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humor me, ATS, do you see a RAISED seal on the back of Obama’s short form birth certificate?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadFoot

NONE of those stamps can be authenticated, AND none are a match for Onaka's signature. None of them.

And, again, the seal is the topic. Not the signature stamp.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I think the forgers had an embossing seal made that was similar.

And I think they had a rubber stamp made too.

Very clever forgeries.

And as for Hawaii saying it's official....

I say they were bought off for obvious reasons.

The whole thing is a classic Houdini trick.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
Let's compare

The "n" does appear to be quite different, as does the "O" to my eye.

But you are correct, MME, the thread is regarding the seal; which you have demonstrated quite clearly to me, that what is put forth as accepted and allegedly confirmed by other documents with similar characteristics existence; none of which have been verified by the recognized legal authority who produced said documents.

Aforementioned seal not matching the seal produced by the recognized authority to produce said seal:

Seal on 'authenticated' factcheck.org birth certificate:

Seal produced by the Hawaii Department of Health:

Clear difference is clear.

Thanks for reposting what I wrote and what was removed.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I think the forgers had an embossing seal made that was similar.

Except it was a debossing seal they had made.

But thanks, Xuenchen!

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:30 PM
link   
This thread is so funny, after 8 years as POTUS, being elected twice, 200+ failed court cases some people are still refusing to accept reality, that Obama is a natural born US citizen and the legal POTUS!

All they have is much debunked nonsense about his Birth Certificates, something no previous POTUS has shown, and that Trump apparently refuses to show.....

Remember no real expert has declared Obama's BC's fake, or even examined them....only self proclaimed "Internet Experts" do silly things like that.

Also the courts have looked at the silly claims about Obama's BC, and threw it out as it is not evidence, just crap!

Some people are clearly obsessed that Obama is the legal POTUS, so make all sorts of crap up to explain it.
edit on 4-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce
This thread is so funny, after 8 years as POTUS, being elected twice, 200+ failed court cases

All I see here is 200 strawman attacks. 200 strawman attacks that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and 200 times of being OFF-TOPIC.

Please stay ON TOPIC or author your own thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

This thread is so funny, after 8 years as POTUS, being elected twice, 200+ failed court cases

All I see here is 200 strawman attacks. 200 strawman attacks that have absolutely nothing to do with this thread, and 200 times of being OFF-TOPIC.

Pointing out the crap you are pushing has gone to court, and been rejected by the courts is on TOPIC....

We know people do not like it pointed out that what they are obsessed about has been proven to be lies and made up stories by the courts.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Pointing out the crap you are pushing has gone to court, and been rejected by the courts is on TOPIC.... .

No, it hasn't.

I'm done responding to your "silly" comments. They are ridiculous and off topic.

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:32 PM
link   

No, it hasn't.

Oh dear, yes it has.... here it is once again....

his Decision is entirely based on the law, as well as the evidence and legal arguments presented at the hearing.....

Hawaiian birth certificate that is a computer-generated forgery,......

The Court finds the testimony of the witnesses, as well as the exhibits tendered, to be of little, if any, probative value, and thus wholly insufficient to support Plaintiffs' allegations.....3

or example, two of Plaintiffs' witnesses testified that Mr. Obama's birth certificate was forged, ...........

the Court finds that none of the written submissions tendered by Plaintiffs have probative value. Given the unsatisfactory evidence presented by the Plaintiffs, the Court concludes that Plaintiffs' claims are not persuasive. 5

So as we can clearly see, the same crap you are pushing has gone to court, and been rejected by the court as it was crap.

No matter how much it is denied, the courts have rejected the crap you are pushing. But some people are so obsessed that Obama is the legal POTUS they refuse to accept reality!
edit on 4-8-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
For the record, nothing the previous poster said has anything to do with my OP and this topic.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 02:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Then why do you keep responding?

Are you just trying to get his posts removed now because they show that your work has been tried tested and failed in court over and over?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Then why do you keep responding?

Are you just trying to get his posts removed now because they show that your work has been tried tested and failed in court over and over?

Oh, I will continue to respond on my thread. I just won't respond to that particular ATSer.

And, no, "my work" hasn't been tested in court.

edit on 5-8-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   

And, no, "my work" it hasn't been tested in court.

Come on, become one of the 200+ failed birther court cases, that all fail as all they have is crap!

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 11:48 AM
link   
you posted the Tanaka signature with the cute lil smily face modded onto the A. i think it was a big fu from the obama gang...look its a fake, there is nothing you can do about it...

and i asked hello bruce to comment on the smiley face..but he did not...
anyway, keep it up.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

NONE of those stamps can be authenticated, AND none are a match for Onaka's signature. None of them.

Lmao, you are really going with this, eh?

Only one of those stamps are from Obama's BC, so all of those BCs are fake?

Because they don't exactly match the signature he put in a book somewhere?

And you're the one who said that they should have authenticated it with the Hawaii registrar, which is exactly what the stamp is, so if it's so off-topic, stop bringing it up.

It really speaks volumes about you people and how seriously to take your arguments when you immediately accept such nonsense simply because it coincides with the narrative you choose to believe.

You have just said that the signature is not a match to his actually signature on 2 birth certificates that are not Obamas. So now, not only is Obama's BC fake, but now you're telling me all the examples of Hawaii BCs you can find have a forged stamp.
edit on 5-8-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   

That's correct.

The BC you posted could NOT be authenticated. None of the BCs with seals and stamps that match Obama's could be authenticated.

I know, because I asked their owners if they would allow the Hawaii Department of Health to authenticate them for me. They refused.

And I spent six months researching the people that posted them online. They are not credible.

Their backstories are worthy of their own thread.

ETA: By the way, if there is some reason you find the owners of the above-mentioned birth certificates credible, please do share what you have.

You should know, however, they are all 'birthers.' What is it that is so credible to you about them? One of them posted their *ahem* 'sister's Hawaiian birth certificate' copy on Storm Front...you know the white supremacist website?

Do you find him credible?

I don't.

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   

I know, because I asked their owners if they would allow the Hawaii Department of Health to authenticate them for me. They refused.

Oh did you contact them?

Are you sure about that?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Oh did you contact them?

Are you sure about that?

I contacted those I had contact info for. I am sure about that.

But, please, answer the question. What is it about these 'birthers' you find so credible? The white supremacist guy? What did you find credible about him?

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadFoot

Oh did you contact them?

Are you sure about that?

I contacted those I had contact info for. I am sure about that.

But, please, answer the question. What is it about these 'birthers' you find so credible? The white supremacist guy? What did you find credible about him?

Which image are you referring to?

If you could get the exact stormfront post that would be even better.
edit on 5-8-2016 by DeadFoot because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   

It was actually posted to THE OTHER WHITE SUPREMACIST website first: VDare, and then quickly shared at Stormfront. Here's the address to the Stormfront reference: www.*Insert hate webiste address here*.org/forum/t548131/

And here's the address to the VDare original post: www.vdare.com/pb/081201_reply.htm

'James Coats' directed people to see his alleged sister's birth certificate at his 'passport' website.

That's exactly how that particular birth certificate -- the certificate that 'corroborates' the local registrar on Obama's long form birth certificate came to be circulated on the internet.

So...is this guy credible to you?

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join