It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: butcherguy

.. they deleted all e-mails they did not return to State, and the lawyers cleaned their devices in such a way as to preclude complete forensic recovery.

You understand that that statement is referring the lawyers devices, not the Clinton's server, right? That's why context is important.

The FBI was unable to access the lawyers' devices. Those devices may have had collected text messages/emails, vacation/family photos, etc., from the alternative devices like Ipads, Blackberry's and IPhones, that Hillary and her entire family were using.

Keep going - comedy gold.
The more you try and divert attention from the lies and disgusting behaviour of Clinton, the more the light shines.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Trump just rewteeted

Trump makes a funny, obvious joke about Russia going after Hillary's emails & U.S. media goes insane with fury. He plays them so easily....

Now dance liberals, dance for Trump.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Alright, keep on second guessing the FBI, slandering and charging a former Secretary of State of espionage and treason while sitting in office, Then ask for Russian criminals to prove it for ya, and call me "comedy gold"!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Trump makes a funny, obvious joke about Russia going after Hillary's emails & U.S. media goes insane with fury. He plays them so easily....

You mean Trump is walking his statement back now? HA Ha ha

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Practice the moves and keep dancing

Gin

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Trump just rewteeted

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gin

Trump just rewteeted

Brilliant

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Ya, that was a dumb thing for Trump to say, even if he was trying to be funny.

What's even worse, every time he says something stupid, him and his supporters act like it was on purpose and everyone "fell for it".

Ya. This isn't grade school. We're not falling for that. They're just adding insults to their initial stupidity.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

Yeah, yeah, we've heard it all before with the Clinton's, right? "Depends what the definition of 'is; is..."

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: kosmicjack

It's not the Clintons that aren't coming out with a direct statement. It's the FBI.

Maybe, the FBI, the CIA, NSA and others all planted spyware on her server, by design, and so cannot detail for the general public's curiosity, what was actually going on/in or out of the Secretary of State's dedicated server.

I just know that HRC was cleared of any criminal activity.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I'd rather be friends with Russia then isis like the current administration is

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Lol cleared by the same people that are probably involved with this scandal and Clinton foundation

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think its hilarious that Trump makes a joke and the media freaked out.
It was so obviously said sarcastically that any reasonable person can see that.

Trump never asked Russia to hack the US.
He asked if they find her deleted emails to turn them in, as in, do you already have them.

The DNC are the ones who immediately blame Russia for the email leak.
They are probably trying to cover up for having a whistle blower, and trying to incriminate Trump, when he had nothing to do with it. Trump said in a press conference yesterday that he never met Putin - he never even talked to him. He also said that he has no investments in Russia.

I think it would be great for the US to have good relations with Russia - one less threat, so if he and Putin develop some kind of peaceful rapport, that would be good. If Russia respects our leader, they might respect us, and we might be able to negotiate for peace, and have a good influence over them, instead of constant tensions.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:12 PM
link   
why don't you people that agree with trump, move to Russia?....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

you know, trump was right about one thing, when he said he could go out and shoot someone on the street and there would be people that would still vote for him...this thread proves that.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx
why don't you people that agree with trump, move to Russia?....don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

you know, trump was right about one thing, when he said he could go out and shoot someone on the street and there would be people that would still vote for him...this thread proves that.

Hahaha.
True liberal unity and inclusion for all.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Also, was a typical response - "if you don't agree with me, shut up".

(Not you - the post you replied to.)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:25 PM
link   
We don't care what is in those emails....BLAME TRUMP!!!!

link   

originally posted by: Gin

Trump just rewteeted

Brilliant

Hardly.
I mean, after all, Trump's the one playing the fiddle here.

Harte

link   

originally posted by: Ares2493

Lol cleared by the same people that are probably involved with this scandal and Clinton foundation

Okay...So, you don't trust the FBI? You don't think that they just might know a little bit more than you or I?

link   
a reply to: jimmyx

WELL Russia said "No I didn't don.t make me cuss"
AS I have heard before FROM the LEFT as their form of VALID argument..www.blacklistednews.com...

WELL Obama can't TOUCH that he would have to have POWER as a foreign leader...
edit on 28-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join