It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Challenges Russia to Find Hillary Clinton’s Missing Emails

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

I think its hilarious that Trump makes a joke and the media freaked out. It was so obviously said sarcastically that any reasonable person can see that.

Kinda like sarcastically yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   

he's not applying for a comedy gig on SNL...I wonder what he would do to North Korea or China if they insulted him endlessly, would he nuke them?.................and if that question makes you pause to think how he would answer....then Trump voters are the problem

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I don't know if this adds to the discussion,

but it is my understanding that the server no longer exists. The FBI got the server, took all of the information of of it, and then got rid of it. This makes sense because it was unsecured.

Given that, how could Trump incite the Russians to hack a server that no longer exists?

It was clear to me that what is far more likely is that he was implying the Russians probaly already hacked it, and he would them to show the fbi what was in them because trump is assuming Hillary lied and did have work emials on the server that she deleted.

If Trump wanted Russia to hack illary for him;

1. Why would he tell them to hand it over to the fbi? Wouldn't the information be far more useful to him personally to leak to the public?

2. Why would he not ask them in private? Especially considering these supposed great ties to Putin he has.

I am not sayin trump saying this was the smartest thing, but he clearly was not asking the Russians to hack Hillary.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword

I think its hilarious that Trump makes a joke and the media freaked out. It was so obviously said sarcastically that any reasonable person can see that.

Kinda like sarcastically yelling "FIRE" in a crowded theater....

or........"we should nuke China for their nasty trade policies".........later in the day, after the missiles have hit their targets......he can say from an undisclosed bunker..."hey. I was just kidding"

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

he's not applying for a comedy gig on SNL...I wonder what he would do to North Korea or China if they insulted him endlessly, would he nuke them?.................and if that question makes you pause to think how he would answer....then Trump voters are the problem

Right, I guy may nuke people because he makes jokes. As opposed to the nation builder clinton who has been bashing Russia endlessly.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

Probably.
He is well known for killing all of business rivals.... right?

edit on b000000312016-07-28T15:12:43-05:0003America/ChicagoThu, 28 Jul 2016 15:12:43 -0500300000016 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
This is the same as when Donald Trump answered a question about using nuclear weapons. In it, he said you should never take an option off the table. This is right. You never show your hand and you stand tall. We should...this is what we should be upset about....

Iran - we give them money and sell Russia uranium to sell to Iran and make nuclear weapons. Clinton was part of this. We funded Russia as well as creating a nuclear Islamic State.

Trump talks to the press ALL the time. Call-ins. His Reddit gig. His multiple stops a day. No one covers the other awesome responses just take one of hundreds and make it a mountain of nothing but diversion from the fact that Hillary has not taken a questions from the press in over 8 and a half months. She is running for the POTUS job and has not talked to the press in that long???? That is a mutha that is hiding graveyards in their closets.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: matafuchs
This is the same as when Donald Trump answered a question about using nuclear weapons. In it, he said you should never take an option off the table. This is right. You never show your hand and you stand tall. We should...this is what we should be upset about....

Iran - we give them money and sell Russia uranium to sell to Iran and make nuclear weapons. Clinton was part of this. We funded Russia as well as creating a nuclear Islamic State.

Trump talks to the press ALL the time. Call-ins. His Reddit gig. His multiple stops a day. No one covers the other awesome responses just take one of hundreds and make it a mountain of nothing but diversion from the fact that Hillary has not taken a questions from the press in over 8 and a half months. She is running for the POTUS job and has not talked to the press in that long???? That is a mutha that is hiding graveyards in their closets.

It must take about a year to brief Hillary on a press conference... Her staff would have to go through every scandal and give her answers to questions and she'd have to practice them. In that context you have to cut her some slack for no press conferences in almost a year... I mean, come on, have a little heart.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Grandmaster Flash travelled time and made a song about Don Trump

I kid you not...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler
It was clear to me that what is far more likely is that he was implying the Russians probaly already hacked it, and he would them to show the fbi what was in them because trump is assuming Hillary lied and did have work emials on the server that she deleted.

A sensible conclusion, as the FBI already said that she had deleted some files she called "personal" that were official State Department emails, and that some of the deleted files contained classified information, which means she was not only violating the law by conducting official business on her server and not only obstructing justice by deleting work-related emails, but was also violating a different law by having classified emails on her unsecured server in the first place.

Harte

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: Grambler

A sensible conclusion, as the FBI already said that she had deleted some files she called "personal" that were official State Department emails, and that some of the deleted files contained classified information, which means she was not only violating the law by conducting official business on her server and not only obstructing justice by deleting work-related emails, but was also violating a different law by having classified emails on her unsecured server in the first place.

Harte

Of course that is what this was - but liberals and the liberal Clinton media are trying to to push a narrative. It's not working though, which must really frustrate the hell out of them, especially CNN.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:52 PM
link   
This needs reposting here:

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Actually...

Bill Clinton signed a treaty with Russia so they would be obligated to share any evidence they have in their possession related to matters of US security and vice versa.

If Russia has the emails and declines to turn them over, they would be in violation of Bill Clinton's treaty.

Formal Title
Treaty between the Government of the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal

www.congress.gov...

I am still laughing at that!

Bill Clinton signs a treaty that REQUIRES Russia to turn over things like hacked emails.
But his wife accuses Trump of breaking the law for asking them nicely. (even though he was joking, as anyone with common sense knows)

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Harte

And yet, the FBI concluded that no crime had been committed!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: imsoconfused

we all know what!?

lol

How about No.

Russia/ putin, is praying for cluntun to win, they have money and thats all she cares about. maybe they can buy some military and industrial secrets from her like China did.....

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Actually...

Bill Clinton signed a treaty with Russia so they would be obligated to share any evidence they have in their possession related to matters of US security and vice versa.

If Russia has the emails and declines to turn them over, they would be in violation of Bill Clinton's treaty.

Formal Title
Treaty between the Government of the United States of America and the Russian Federation on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal

www.congress.gov...

Bill Clinton signs a treaty that REQUIRES Russia to turn over things like hacked emails.
But his wife accuses Trump of breaking the law for asking them nicely. (even though he was joking, as anyone with common sense knows)

The treaty requires turning material over to governments which is something that Russia may have already done if the US didn't already have them. What Trump asked for was the public release of classified documents, that is a violation.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I finally figured out why the dems are taking this so seriously.

This is exactly what they would do if the GOP had e-info they wanted. They wouldn't hesitate to go to Putin or North Korea and ask for the data.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Actually...

Formal Title

www.congress.gov...

The treaty requires turning material over to governments which is something that Russia may have already done if the US didn't already have them. What Trump asked for was the public release of classified documents, that is a violation.

This was Trump's Tweet:

If Russia or any other country or person has Hillary Clinton's 33,000 illegally deleted emails, perhaps they should share them with the FBI!

So.... no he didn't ask for public release.

twitter.com...

edit on 7/28/16 by BlueAjah because: fix quote

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   

So.... no he didn't ask for public release.

Yes he did!

Donald Trump said in a July 27 press conference:
“Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” Mr. Trump said, staring directly into the cameras. “I think you will probably be mightily rewarded by our press.”
mediamatters.org...

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

He never said to "give them to the press".
He said the press would reward them, because the story would be huge.
Big problem putting words in his mouth - people do it all the time - twist, twist, twist.

And - only someone really naive would have taken him seriously.
Anyone with common sense knew that he was being sarcastic.

Trump is a genius.
The DNC is going on all week - and people are still talking about Trump and about Hillary's emails.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 09:07 PM
link   

PULEEEESE!

First you said he didn't ask for public release, which he did, and quickly walked it back, as your Tweet proves. Now you're saying he didn't tell the Russians to sell the info to the press, which he did, by advising them "I'm sure they would pay $$". SO, he didn't tell them, he advised them to, for profit.

Don't gaslight me, trying to tell me I didn't hear what I heard. You're the one twisting in the wind, while your man tries to imitate Micheal Jackson's "Moonwalk" extremely bad at that!

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14 >>

join