It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: JinMI

i already posted on another thread but to start more empathy and caring from stubborn individuals who chose not to see a problem. building new societies and integrating people into them better education that is more focused on positive racial relations and restructuring our societies to make sure people have to interact with one another in a positive manner.

right now we are fixing the old and trying to get people to get along when they live in segregated broken societies

thats now how things are going to change for the better
building new societies and integrating people into them better education that is more focused on positive racial relations and restructuring our societies

integration! yup sounds awesome
thank you for quoting my awesome message

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:47 AM
link   

edit on 27-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Yea sure great idea. What of those that don't make it into your "societies?" What kind of education are you going to teach them? What are you going to restructure?

Your answer to division is more division and that sounds awesome to you?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:54 AM
link   

You clearly already having been defeated by my earlier posts, it's interesting to see you keep on in here like it never happened.

I'll bite anyways...

When your dogma is based on Critical Race Theory / Progressive Stack, which are a clear guideline of "pure" bigotry, the ideal in your own very definition there is impossible, because its simply a fact that your dogmatic framework of social group "un-cohesion" is proven to become entirely divisive (across all society) in practice.

"Good times!"
edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

You do understand we already have a society right? So to create a new one and integrate to it, you would create segregation.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:56 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

I see your posts and hear ya loud and clear. Your pretty informed and I enjoy reading them. sir

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I think she's integrated into a tree or something cause she's making absolutely no sense what so fking ever.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

a reply to: JinMI

like i said i already posted on this topic it can work look at eco societies it just takes funding

what is your solution?

Funding!?

What's it cost to say, "Hi, how are you today?" "Let me help you with that" or a smile.

That's a start, anyway.

What's an eco society? lol, can they handle 320 million people without crash and burn?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   

while im mixed and thankfully can see both sides of the coin i think its hilarious how white people have so much fear in their being concerning the BLM movement...

Isn't it natural to fear a group that categorises you as the enemy responsible for all of that groups' issues and grievances?

your statement for instance...they are only 13% of the population so they "better" not push far.

It's a friendly warning that the perceived discrimination they face will become a reality if they don't stop basking in victim hood and blaming white people for all their problems.

interesting statement...

do you release how that even reads? its almost like "hey minority stay in your place but at the same time dont get too uppity or outspoken because you are starting to scare me..." lol

And what about the message continuously sent to white people: check your privilege, be ashamed of your past, don't stand up for your own rights and let the desires of the minority influence the majority?

so which is it are you afraid of being overtaken or will it not ever happen because blacks are a minority and wont win anyway?

How about the majority being afraid of having their rights and freedoms systematically eroded?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm not an American but what I actually think this was was a planned event just to show the White Folk how bad it was back then. I don't think it was actually meant as serious as you think.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 05:59 AM
link   
i wish someone will start a "LM" group. Lives Matter, with a mix of everyone included.

wouldnt be covered in media ifthey did im sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel
i wish someone will start a "LM" group. Lives Matter, with a mix of everyone included.

wouldnt be covered in media ifthey did im sure.

An actual movement that promotes unity and cohesion? No way TPTB would allow it...

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Dark Ghost

An actual movement that promotes unity and cohesion? No way TPTB would allow it...

100% - i also find things really stupid. Black entertainment cahnnel. If we had a white enterttianment channel there would be uproaor.

my local shop you can buy "Black is beautifull" birth day cards, with a picture of black lady for example. Again we would get shot for "white is Wonderful" cards.

i personally think their is a huge race war against White people. ISIS dont see them killing black people or asian people in other countires, just white. BLM against white, not asain i assume. i play my part of this because my wife is Indian and im white british so our kids wont be white. which dont bother me in the slighest. But the bigger picutre does make me wonder.

we need to thank all the none white people that dont mixed up in all this BS and want to live their day like anyone else. But some people are easily manipulated and if oyu have lets say the "projects" full of poor blac kcommunities, what else have they got to do other than hate and protest. Just the system gives them not much else to go by

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

i think what she is doing is a theatrical rendition of when black people were told to go and sit at the back of the bus? i dont know just a hunch? controversial though isnt it? its gets your attention doesnt it?

Why does it need to get MY attention? I have never segregated any black person or been racist towards them in any way. Why do I need to be 'punished' or made to 'understand'? I really don't get it.

All I understand since I was born is that black people somehow need special treatment. Which baffled me because last time I looked they were just normal puny humans like the rest of us.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Look man, this is about the BLACK community organizing itself. It's important to them to come together as a group. While police brutality isn't an issue of color or ethnicity, the African American community is unfairly targeted. It isn't the back of the bus mentality though. It's their movement, let them lead it.
Also, I would be willing to wager that this isn't the first issue you've had with the movement, either.

edit on 27-7-2016 by ColdChillin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Just because YOU say it isn't the back of the bus mentality doesn't make it so...because it obviously is. It sure didn't look like any of those white folks trying to tell someone what to do...they all just looked like they were there to support them, however I doubt they would want to support these revenge seeking individuals after how they were treated...and rightfully so. I just can't understand how people can even attempt to defend these people anymore. I don't even have to try while I shoot down the apologist anymore.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I'm not an American but what I actually think this was was a planned event just to show the White Folk how bad it was back then. I don't think it was actually meant as serious as you think.

Think about that. Why do the "white folk" need to be shown when we all know about it already? You act as if these black people somehow lived through it and have some mandate to "teach white folk". It's ridiculous and completely racist.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColdChillin

Look man, this is about the BLACK community organizing itself. It's important to them to come together as a group. While police brutality isn't an issue of color or ethnicity, the African American community is unfairly targeted.

They are 13% of the population yet commit over half the violent crime. Unfairly?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: ShadowLink

And people like the poster you responded to will overlook that and follow right along because they feel guilty for being white. You simply can't make that stuff up.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: prepared4truth

This isn't 1950 either.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join