It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: JinMI

go visit chicago and tell me how not scary the world is. oh wait. you dont have to worry about that. nevermind. not your problem

I visit Chicago yearly and talk about it here abit.

Oh the snark! Will you please share more thoughts on your white-guilt cult?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

You're making way too much sense. You just might be a racist.

An ATS member once succinctly pointed out that when the pendulum swings too far in one direction, it is bound to swing the other way just as hard. It's just reality. Unless this flame can be put out soon, I just don't see how things can NOT get much worse soon. Especially when words turn into violence, we are already seeing it.

edit on 27-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Wookiep

It will stop when there is equal opposite force to the pendulum. That doesn't solve gang culture however. Yes apples and oranges but it's definitely part of the basis for groups like BLM.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:34 AM
link   
i feel like im the only one here who has even proposed a solution to this problem. seriously for as u much as some of you love to debate this topic you seem content with not solving the problem just complaining about it over and over

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
Yes racism exists, and it will for a long time, but your lying to yourself if you say it hasn't been reduced quite a bit. Some things take time. Every generation is less racist than the last, and racism like this hasn't always existed. Tribalism has, racism is just a weird form of tribalism, we need to eliminate the concept of "tribes" based on skin color. That will take time though.

However, for racism to die, everyone needs to work towards it, from both tribes.

It does nothing if Hatfields forgive the McCoys if the McCoys can't do the same and keep shooting regardless.

If both parties cannot work towards an accord, there can never be peace.

@Dreamlotus1111

This is your solution and outlined pretty well.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Something tells me 'someone' is enjoying all this individual attention.

That special feeling that you're creating havoc and yanking chains everywhere you type, for kicks. Oh Joy. Was it worth it greenie?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Youre right, thug culture. A culture a very large portion of the black community embrace and glamourize as their own. The media cheers it on. That's the sole core of the issue. Of course libs blame that one on whites too, but that culture is held up high like some kind of good thing. It's a crap factory and it has to be fixed from within. There's not a damn thing anyone can do except for those within that community.

No amount of reprisals for slavery will fix that culture, no amout of handouts, white guilt etc, etc. All BLM and people like them are doing is pissing people off.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   

i saw your post earlier.
and this one so much empathy. well guess what. as much as im sure it amuses you to foster the thought of the black community imploding on itself if things do get worse and sht hits the fan you are definitely going to be affected.
so look forward to a nice future with that mindset

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:53 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

Meh, nvm.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:55 AM
link   

i feel like im the only one here who has even proposed a solution to this problem. seriously for as u much as some of you love to debate this topic you seem content with not solving the problem just complaining about it over and over

What are you talking about?

In a round-about way (at first), and then quite directly, I have written you guys the ultimate guidebook to achieving actual quantifiable PROGRESS... I'm talking making major human history here... everything you need to systematically fix the biggest slights against your cause...

I posted you the links. You haven't responded in them, but now you're in here deflecting by crying about you're the only one trying to talk solutions?

As far as I can tell this is total troll baiting because all you've really done is a self loathing thespian white guilt performance so far.

A shame as, being new and such, I really went easy on you and bent over backwards to try and reason with you, give you a shot at rising above most the other usual SJW suspects in this site.

edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:57 AM
link   

no i think you are in lala land. i think we would all be affected if things got worse. you seem to think that its only the black community that would go down and maybe you would be safe somehow? lol

i hope for such a nasty person you can at least fake like you care because you will be on a lot of hit lists i can tell you that much

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:01 AM
link   

I never said I wouldn't be affected by it, in fact if I didn't care I wouldn't be posting here. Youre making things up because youve got nothing left. Youre being extremely ignorant and youve been called out several times.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Based solely upon your want for segregating classes completely blew your credibility. Change requires everyone.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep
. All this bs is going to do in the end game is cause REAL racism from the accused, the kind which was all but gone before all this sjw crap started.

The more this bs continues, the greater the possibility of real blatant racism will rear it's ugly head again, by average joes being constantly gulted, not this "hidden" or "institutionalized" fairytale nonsense these liberal idiots constantly spew about. No, it will be the kind of racism toward blacks, the kind we see from BLM and the people who defend them and dish out their racism everyday toward whites.

Want to see REAL white racism? Keep up the bs and keep pretending the very real hate from the left and groups like BLM don't exist, or that their hate is OK. America just might return to pre 1960s era.

fascinating statements!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Is that a white guilt thing where you think youre shaming me somehow, or do you have a problem with reality?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:27 AM
link   

why do you feel guilty? perhaps subconsciously you might you brought it up i didnt. i just quoted what you wrote so everyone could see your statements clearly

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Based solely upon your want for segregating classes completely blew your credibility. Change requires everyone.

i want segregation? hows that

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Lol, alrighty. Well this just got way too childish, quote away child!

Maybe someday somebody will take you seriously, good luck!

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:37 AM
link   

childish? and your response was mature? is that your way of saying that you no longer have anything valid to contribute to this discussion and are backing out? cool. see you later.

edit on 27-7-2016 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:43 AM
link   

i already posted on another thread but to start more empathy and caring from stubborn individuals who chose not to see a problem. building new societies and integrating people into them better education that is more focused on positive racial relations and restructuring our societies to make sure people have to interact with one another in a positive manner.

right now we are fixing the old and trying to get people to get along when they live in segregated broken societies

thats now how things are going to change for the better
building new societies and integrating people into them better education that is more focused on positive racial relations and restructuring our societies

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join