It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whites Ordered to Back of Crowd at Black DNC March

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

jane elliot is an idiot, i believe there was a thread made last year, clearly she's got head problems.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Another reason the "majority" of white people aren't stepping up is because BLM has been exclusive of whites since the beginning. This is just another sample of that exclusiveness.

I'm a minority myself, but I'm one of the first people to tell other trans to check their attitude when they start getting exclusive and turn just as prejudiced as the one's we're fighting against.

I'm a firm believer in the ways of MLK and Ghandi. Neither would turn away support like BLM has several times.

Have you watched some the old protests? Where the protesters used those speaker things, and kept reminding each other "Leave the violence to the officers, we will not resort to violence." Back when violence and exclusion was something to be looked down upon and admonished loudly by the people pushing for change.

If you think Martin Luther King Jr. Would look proudly on the BLM movement I think you'd be surprised to find out how wrong you are.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

i already posted on another thread but to start more empathy and caring from stubborn individuals who chose not to see a problem. building new societies and integrating people into them better education that is more focused on positive racial relations and restructuring our societies to make sure people have to interact with one another in a positive manner.

right now we are fixing the old and trying to get people to get along when they live in segregated broken societies

thats now how things are going to change for the better

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I can't believe you're sitting there all smug talking about people like this.

Sure there are racist people in the world, like there are idiots in the world, like there are a million other types of people. What are you attempting to do here, force everyone to become Borg like and do what they're told else label them?

Hell there's no two people on earth exactly alike, yet here you sit on your throne attempting to demean people simply for having a mind?

I dont live around racism, lets just clear that up right now. I don't even understand the concept. So when i sit here watching this Sh*t happen i'm like WTF. When one group attacks another group simply for the color of their skin regardless of that color, that's racism is it not? Can you answer?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Yes racism exists, and it will for a long time, but your lying to yourself if you say it hasn't been reduced quite a bit. Some things take time. Every generation is less racist than the last, and racism like this hasn't always existed. Tribalism has, racism is just a weird form of tribalism, we need to eliminate the concept of "tribes" based on skin color. That will take time though.

However, for racism to die, everyone needs to work towards it, from both tribes.

It does nothing if Hatfields forgive the McCoys if the McCoys can't do the same and keep shooting regardless.

If both parties cannot work towards an accord, there can never be peace.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

mental problems? why?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Build new societies? Ok, so how do you identify racists?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
as much as i despise the military look at how the system much it works in terms of helping people to integrate with one another... these men and women live in close quarters with one another and have to coexist, work together, and rely on one another to survive they. they have to put all of their judgements about others that are different and make sht work and happen....

thats our problem as a society we are living in our separate societies where we either dont have to face the issues or face issues everyday. and we dont get to experience what the other one deals with.

imo new societies/integration are key

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I remember when I was in high school, there was a table at lunch where most of the black kids sat. They wanted nothing to do with anyone else. Segregation is a two way street. Self segregation is a thing. It's hard to force people to associate with each other if they don't want to, be they black, white, gay, straight, atheist, christian, jock, nerd, etc.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Groups like BLM who constantly cry racism and those who seem to think blacks can't be racists, or have some kind of free pass to be racists while constantly bitching about white people day in, day out have another thing coming. All this bs is going to do in the end game is cause REAL racism from the accused, the kind which was all but gone before all this sjw crap started.

No-one is going to care how many times they are called racist, the word is so over used and mis-represented, exagerrated and flat out used as a political tool that no-one is going to give 2 #s how many times someone is accused of it.

The more this bs continues, the greater the possibility of real blatant racism will rear it's ugly head again, by average joes being constantly gulted, not this "hidden" or "institutionalized" fairytale nonsense these liberal idiots constantly spew about. No, it will be the kind of racism toward blacks, the kind we see from BLM and the people who defend them and dish out their racism everyday toward whites.

Want to see REAL white racism? Keep up the bs and keep pretending the very real hate from the left and groups like BLM don't exist, or that their hate is OK. America just might return to pre 1960s era. Blacks are calling for segregation all on their own. Average every day people are sick and tired of this bs.
edit on 27-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-7-2016 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:04 AM
link   

So you want to segregate a select portion of society. Educate them to standards you have not yet defined and force behavior based upon intolerance similar to the military (also prisons).

As someone who was born and raised in the inner city, poor to boot, I have not faced these separate societies your speaking of. I do see cultural based neighborhoods that cater to their individual cultures. I see festivals and parades that celebrate heritages, races , cultures and lifestyles. Unless your there for malicious reasons, no one is turned away.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:07 AM
link   

like i said i already posted on this topic it can work look at eco societies it just takes funding

what is your solution?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   

My solution is, we drop the race crap/gender crap/sexuality crap/gun crap/abortion crap/religion crap, for now, all agree corruption is the biggest issue of the day not let them keep us divided like they want us to be, band together, storm Washington, vote out all the corrupt senators, and then, once we have a much less corrupt system to work with, see where things stand and go from there.

Personally, I think if we do this, we'll find, the problem was corruption all along. Think about who this division benefits most. It's not the people.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Turn off the TV and/or computer and go to some festivals, parades, bars. The world is not as scary as the MSM would have you believe.

Do away with any and all race related program, stop feeding the beast so to speak.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
well this one is relevant to my interests so id say the beauty industry. and this is not only in america its world wide. white skin is beautiful. blonde hair is ideal. while i see the ideal beauty in america is a blonde haired white woman. and so many people that don’t belong to that group do some very destructive things to achieve that look. ... its so stupid. do you think a white girl in america would grow up thinking those same things? probably not. and why should she is the IDEAL standard of beauty.

Not one I've considered, as it doesn't apply to me in the slightest (this vanity stuff). But instead of bending the knee as an unempathetic patriarch for it, I'll instead suggest you or whoever are simply too over-sensitive.

I will submit that showing "fit" women in ads (you know, healthy) should be a good thing overall to promote healthy living. But then again the fashion model scene, at least forever ago when I still had TV, the runway model model was all about putting anorexic toothpick chicks up there, which is unhealthy, and as a whole is quite bizarre. This kind of stuff, with basically ALL advertising in particular, is why I don't miss my TV service not ever not once for one single moment in over 10 years.

But to get serious, say for Blacks, they have no shortage of their own "Black" tv stations, magazines, and so on that represent their interests. And true to the OP, if there were a "White Entertainment Channel" or anything like the sort, it would be civil war on the streets by now. The tolerance of such a double standard ought to be the big story in something like this, but it isn't good enough obviously.

it hits home to be because at one point when i was younger i thought i needed to carry an umbrella to prevent from tanning in the summer time like a lot of women in asian do.

It now it seems you suffer from White Guilt, er you've become a Self-Loathing White (which might be considering an exotic form of PTSD [a mental disorder]). No offense.

why are black men and women in america the least sought after race of when it comes to dating?

Are they? Could it mostly be explained as they are only 13% of the population? I know in the city, in the deep deep south, you go out driving everyday and you'll see white+black couples. Not once in 15 years have I seen a nespaper article about an interracial couple getting discriminated against.

and why is it that on a dating site for example you can read womens profiles that say “no black men”

So? Whites are still the majority so there will continue to be a higher percentage of such case studies, which, by the way, do you have an actual scientific study of white girls who say no to black men vs. black girls that say no to white men?

And could it be that many black men are more promiscuous, more driven to make 'advances', and that be a big turnoff for them?

Maybe they don't like Thug Culture. Would you deny its existence? Would you deny it being widely accepted by the black "race"?

I know I find plenty of Black women entirely attractive, but by my perceptions most Blacks are very close-minded to non-Black musics (or SONGS rather), which I see as being a major odds crusher as I don't really like any "radio music" genres that are only about SONGS (music with lyrics) in general, whereas the typical content of said "Black Music Industry" SONGS really tend to be the least of my interests (thug culture, bling bling, sexual impulsiveness, club culture, ego over-compensation, rappers always seem to have to say their own name a dozen times per song, etc). Do note that I don't play SONGS in general (although I love MUSIC as much as anybody, and have very broad + exotic international tastes), "radio music" in particular I tend to disdain... I once asked a Hispanic friend (who only listens to "black musics") about "what's the cool underground rap music"? He didn't even know what to say. I fear most all the Black music formats are currently mainstream, or rather they've been mainstreamed (speaking to a DELIBERATE corporate mind control model) while at the same time Blacks (who have been being taught they "cant be racist") are way over-close-minded / too over-undiversified to much appreciate "outside" musics. This kind of widely held close-mindedness I see as a major cause for me to not much put an effort to courting Black chicks, as I'm such an odd bird truly non-conformist that even with white chicks (also "all" raised on "radio music" / MTV etc), who MUST have lyrics (SONGS) to enjoy music is a real setback in my odds of pointfulness contemplations of when to bother putting efforts to the odds game of courting rituals. So yes I'm an extreme example... as I can't get on for very long with overly close-mided people, where here, my "war" with SJW's has been mostly motivated by the staunch close-mindedness they always seem to exhibit, despite the irony of being all about "diversity". Anyways, I would wager aplenty that percentage wise there are FAR more whites that LOVE black musics than there are blacks that have much to do at all with "white musicks" / non-black musics.

To be fair I will add that in the "old" rave / "new" EDM culture there are plenty of prominent black DJ's, composers, producers, etc. Yet this music is effectively banned from the likes of radio & TV. Maybe you all ought to spend your time taking this stuff up with the corporate media machine (the SAME one that runs the news and such that you lot apparently now love), instead of spending your time out on the web with us FELLOW little people trying to spread your White Guilt? Normally deconstructing these bastards is what we do here in ATS, but the past couple years since ya'll got started more and more these kinds of futile in application threads dominate the discourse and distract everyone from targeting the TRUE "Patriarchy" behind most all of most OUR problems.

I’ve gotten messages basically saying “ hey look id love to chat but let me know if you are ok with black men” lol why should someone basically ask for permission to talk based on their skin tone.

In a scene involving such polar opposites, what do you really expect? For ever now, going back a decade, I'm sure in this very social media site, I've been on the record criticizing this "White/Black Paradigm" (this polarizing "white/black" jingoism in particular). Deconstructing such socially dividing "binary" paradigms is something of a special forte of mine. Both "whites" and "blacks" would generally have to try very hard, over periods of time, and face health conditions in such pursuits, in order for their skin tones to become truly "white" or "black". Us each/all being opposites is right in the language, and I guarantee most blacks would refuse to change the title every bit as much if not far beyond driven than most whites would.

bullying? really? oh i don’t know how about getting shot up and stopped by the police just for walking on the street.

It's a Police State, and in it I and all my friends were all harassed just as much as punk ass teens in our all white area of Metro Detroit suburbia as anybody else. You want to "save" the poor oppressed Backs? Follow up those links I posted you as I have given you the ultimate guide book.

edit on 27-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

and its that easy huh? decades of racism engrained into people passed on from generation to generation. what incentives are you planning on giving people by telling them everything they believe is bullsht

i feel my model would work better because you would be offering individuals from bad upbringings a fresh start making their needs heard and you would offer individuals from suburban areas a chance to lessen the hostility building up against them and a chance to aid in fixing society and to grow empathy within them. its a learning and growing experience for all.

give each child a cookie not just one they will all be happy

this type of model would start as a social experiment and then the success would spread around on social media and

people will seek to copy this model and live in this wonderful new way versus staying stuck in this destructive old lifestyle! i mean what is the alternative honestly? i would love to see something like that happen

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

go visit chicago and tell me how not scary the world is. oh wait. you dont have to worry about that. nevermind. not your problem

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:22 AM
link   

In order to make your societies, you need a system free from corruption as a base. We need to fix corruption before anything can be done.

Who's going to test your experiment?
edit on 7/27/2016 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
a reply to: Puppylove

i feel my model would work better because you would be offering individuals from bad upbringings a fresh start making their needs heard and you would offer individuals from suburban areas a chance to lessen the hostility building up against them and a chance to aid in fixing society and to grow empathy within them. its a learning and growing experience for all.

So why would the folks in the suburban areas feel hostility build up against them?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Well I'm overdue for sleep, been fun.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join