It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim yelling Allahu Akbar at Munich memorial

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
1970-1980's would of been a far better time frame with slow and gradual phasing over of power,

I am still not seeing how the other poster was correct, particularly in this instance, when they had been seeking independence for decades.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Ok calm down, it was a bit of fun banter between us.

I am certainly not taking it personally, I am just pointing out that the two topics are unrelated.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sadly possible. Even more reason not to give in. Hugging a Muslim as an act of defiance.

Ah no no. I understand the intentions behind your ideology to embrace this as something that can be all inclusive. But that's not the answer. It's Stockholm syndrome. Islam has 1400 years on progressive liberals, you don't understand how they eat, sleep, breath Allah in the middle east. Progressive liberalism is no match for Muhammadanism. They're not ready. Until the day when the Shia and the Sunni resolve their differences, until the day Churches are built in Saudi Arabia and until gay pride parades happen, your intentions are in vain. They do not care for your hug in defiance. And when I say they, i don't mean the gay, drinking or westernized Muslim. I mean the other 90% who couldn't care less. You are not going to defeat the PTB with hugs. You are not going to stop more European killings with flowers and candles. The only way you are going to stop them is by putting an end to the open borders and the Islamification of the west.

Let me post a quote for you from the 28 pages.

Osama Bassman "there are already enough Muslims in the United States to destroy the United States and make it an Islamic state within ten to fifteen years."

Are you going to hug each of 1.6B of them? What is going on in the world right now surpasses your wildest imagination.
edit on 26-7-2016 by TheFlyOnTheWall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: TheFlyOnTheWall

I'm getting really sick of this..
Liberals be quiet!

Islam aims to subdugate us..
wake the # up and start fighting back.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I will not care when these people are strewn about in small pieces in the street. I will take my dog there.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I know you're right, but at this point I prefer to focus my hate on those Jihadi Jerks which actually commit those crimes. If I ever will be where one of those pulls his weapon I'll cut his dick off.
I am not ready to paint with a broader brush than that. So one hand is waving flowers, still holding the doors open for those in need fleeing the terrors of war, the other is ready to fight, die & kill.

We still got it pretty good, if I would call this war it's still hundreds of thousands vs. something around 200 ( without 9/11).
Sick # I know, human lifes as score in a twisted game.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: DAVID64

Are you seriously defending this piece of sh**"'s "right" to stand there and say these things about those who were killed?

Are you seriously defending the wests actions destroying these peoples homelands?

Tell me again how your anger towards Islam is so righteously justified. Hold those bloody hands behind your back where I can't see them, first.

So MULLIMS KILLIMG MUSLIMS is "the west' destroying their homeland?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: 8675309jenny

Are you seriously defending this piece of sh**"'s "right" to stand there and say these things about those who were killed?

Are you seriously defending the wests actions destroying these peoples homelands?

Tell me again how your anger towards Islam is so righteously justified. Hold those bloody hands behind your back where I can't see them, first.

So MULLIMS KILLIMG MUSLIMS is "the west' destroying their homeland?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hillary is that you?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 07:33 PM
link   
can that scum please be deported? if he cant even be bothered to show respect for the dead then send him back to his bombed out country.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Read before spouting nonsense, will you? He lost someone in the attack and is mourning.
Can someone please cut off your fingers so I don't have to read your ignorant hate?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: JourneymanWelder

Read before spouting nonsense, will you? He lost someone in the attack and is mourning.
Can someone please cut off your fingers so I don't have to read your ignorant hate?

I think you might be creating a false narrative. The original video is gone but here's another. The crowd is quite angry no? For all we know, there may have been more than one Muslim there. Perhaps the one you're referring to wasn't the one yelling. But someone was.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:23 PM
link   
These poor stupid and ignorant Muslims.

They have truly destroyed much good in their religion. Destroyed their own understanding

If they ever learn that to love God you have to love human beings other than your self they’ll have returned to the best of their religion.

God needs not praise but the love of humans for humans

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   

No, that's the same video I was watching.
The crowd isn't exactly the smartest species on earth is it?
Of course there was more than one Muslim there. 3 from Kosovo, 3 turks, all muslims some around 14 years old, all dead.
source

2/3 of the victims.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Ahem. Have you read the Quran? Trust me, there's no love from their God.

40:35
Those who dispute concerning the signs of Allah without an authority having come to them - great is hatred [of them] in the sight of Allah and in the sight of those who have believed. Thus does Allah seal over every heart [belonging to] an arrogant tyrant.

Allah even makes the infidel blind, deaf and seals their hearts so they will never know the way to Allah.

16:106
Whoever disbelieves in Allah after his belief... except for one who is forced [to renounce his religion] while his heart is secure in faith. But those who [willingly] open their breasts to disbelief, upon them is wrath from Allah , and for them is a great punishment; That is because they preferred the worldly life over the Hereafter and that Allah does not guide the disbelieving people. Those are the ones over whose hearts and hearing and vision Allah has sealed, and it is those who are the heedless. Assuredly, it is they, in the Hereafter, who will be the losers.

You see, as a Muslim, you can't even question anything. Allah especially hates those who question him and leave the religion to enjoy life. And they say the Quran teaches you to think for yourself.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

No, that's the same video I was watching.
The crowd isn't exactly the smartest species on earth is it?
Of course there was more than one Muslim there. 3 from Kosovo, 3 turks, all muslims some around 14 years old, all dead.
source

2/3 of the victims.

But the crowd is reacting to the Allahu Akbar yelling. Are they wrong?

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

That's maybe more a cultural issue. On the one hand you got this public mourning in catholic bavaria, on the other side most victims were muslim... to keep religion out of it would have been the best approach. Which is what the Germans there were doing no "Vater unser" no priest.
Sadly most of the people going there are "sadness tourists" c#nts hoping to be seen on TV and just very few really affected ones.
It's a pretty messed up mix.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Right because all the known ME was conquered by Islam with gifts of fluffy bunnies and chocolate, not mass murdering theft and raping as per your egotistical maniac false prophet, while your hiding Islam's bloody hands and history from its beginnings.

Seems like your indignation shows when similar is done to Islam, Muslim vs Muslim you don`t even consider, but heck its the west taking in refugee`s, they`re not chopping their heads off for being Islamic as the cross the borders.

Its the usual gratitude shown and you wonder why so many don`t want them in their own countries.

edit on 27-7-2016 by gps777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Prediction: the Loony Left will excuse this and say "He was only praising God to look after the victims". "He's not a real Muslim, he just reads the Koran every day of his life."

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Tell me what would happen if a Muslim terrorist killed an active American service man in uniform in the deep south lets say Mississippi, and a Muslim screamed that during his public outdoor funeral ?

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

An invitation to the Whitehouse to meet Obama, and free scholarship.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join