It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
originally posted by: reldra
originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
Just start cloning dinosaurs, then chain them to the border, instant security and extra tourism.
Why didn't anyone think of that before?
dukeofjive for President!! (just make it like Jurassic I, I didn't like the last one).
originally posted by: dashen
Howdy again Above Top Secretions!,
I hear alot of talk about building a wall to stem illegal immigration, drugs and everything else streaming through the southern border of the United States unabated.
I think this is an ill conceived plan.
- first, the wall can be easily defeated with a ladder or tunnel underneath.
- Second, the cost of construction, patrolling, and upkeep would be astronomical.
- third, its not a moat.
A moat, well stocked with piranha and crocodiles, however solves many of these problems
- tunneling underneath would probably get flooded by the moat
- a moat is really just a ditch, so no materials are needed, just bulldozers and backhoes
- could have drone boats patrol the moat at minimal cost.
- you could use the excess piranha as a food source.
What say ye ?
Could this work?
Moat Better than a wall?