posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
Howdy again Above Top Secretions!,
I hear alot of talk about building a wall to stem illegal immigration, drugs and everything else streaming through the southern border of the United
I think this is an ill conceived plan.
- first, the wall can be easily defeated with a ladder or tunnel underneath.
- Second, the cost of construction, patrolling, and upkeep would be astronomical.
- third, its not a moat.
A moat, well stocked with piranha and crocodiles, however solves many of these problems
- tunneling underneath would probably get flooded by the moat
- a moat is really just a ditch, so no materials are needed, just bulldozers and backhoes
- could have drone boats patrol the moat at minimal cost.
- you could use the excess piranha as a food source.
What say ye ?
Could this work?
Moat Better than a wall?