It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just need a place to SCREAM !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If I thought it would actually help I would just go punch the wall 1000 times, but all that would do is just land me in the emergency room, if I believed in guns, I would just start spraying bullets at all of them......Man......I am so sick and tired of all the selfish, rude, punk @%$@&^%$&^(%&%%#*^&$ jerks in this world.........Do any of you actually care about anyone but yourselves ??????????????? HUH? I am not talking about good people here, I am talking to the ones that think they are the only one that lives on this planet and everyone else is just inconsequential ornaments to dispose of and trample and ignore and take advantage of at their own damn whim..........God......Really???????????? Our omnipotent creator does not give a crap about what happens here, if they did, do you really think they would allow the senseless killing that goes on every day in their name or that they would accept the deplorable behavior towards innocent children, used and abused by religious morons....WOW.......Just TIRED of all the BS rhetoric spewed from pulpits, by judges and politicians and cops and supposed religious leaders..........OH THEY REALLY CARE..............end of rant, carry on.

Yeah I know same old crap, oh well, they call it a rant forum for a reason, flame away, let me have it, give it to me, I have been stomped on and cried out enough, pour it on, light the match.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Um you kind of just threatened to shoot a bunch of people... just saying.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:30 PM
link   
How come ....pretty much none of your posts are about the love?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

It has been happening since the beginning of time. We can just see it and know about it within minutes or even seconds, now.

I understand how you feel, though.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton

There was actually a conditional statement there, the "if I believed in guns" bit which would indicate they don't believe in guns, therefore not really a threat.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Atsbhct
How come ....pretty much none of your posts are about the love?

I sort of take his avatar name for the phrase 'Oh for the love of God!' or 'Or for the love of Pete!'

I might be mistaken, but that phrase could preface his OP.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:35 PM
link   
You mad, bro?

Seriously,

Either text a friend and go grab a beer
Or
Go do some community service. I would suggest with a group that's afiliatd with a religious organization.

You need to either see the bottom of a bottle with a friend or three or see some good acts being performed to people who don't have it as good as you.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Lol, u mad bro

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

There was actually a conditional statement there, the "if I believed in guns" bit which would indicate they don't believe in guns, therefore not really a threat.

Cheers - Dave

I don't have the heart to break it to him....
but guns exist.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Turn the channel bro. Why would anyone watch the news anyway?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Wtf

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to: slowisfast

I think he's going to shoot up a high school .

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: forthelove
If I thought it would actually help I would just go punch the wall 1000 times, but all that would do is just land me in the emergency room, if I believed in guns, I would just start spraying bullets at all of them......Man......I am so sick and tired of all the selfish, rude, punk @%$@&^%$&^(%&%%#*^&$ jerks in this world.........Do any of you actually care about anyone but yourselves ??????????????? HUH? I am not talking about good people here, I am talking to the ones that think they are the only one that lives on this planet and everyone else is just inconsequential ornaments to dispose of and trample and ignore and take advantage of at their own damn whim..........God......Really???????????? Our omnipotent creator does not give a crap about what happens here, if they did, do you really think they would allow the senseless killing that goes on every day in their name or that they would accept the deplorable behavior towards innocent children, used and abused by religious morons....WOW.......Just TIRED of all the BS rhetoric spewed from pulpits, by judges and politicians and cops and supposed religious leaders..........OH THEY REALLY CARE..............end of rant, carry on.

Yeah I know same old crap, oh well, they call it a rant forum for a reason, flame away, let me have it, give it to me, I have been stomped on and cried out enough, pour it on, light the match.

I get you, you do care, it seems you have also been brought up well...'Nuff said.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Dude, you need to have a drink and chill out. Violence is not the best answer. Take a step back and take several deep breaths. Get a good stiff drink and go get laid. I bet you will feel better in the morning.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Dude, you need to have a drink and chill out. Violence is not the best answer. Take a step back and take several deep breaths. Get a good stiff drink and go get laid. I bet you will feel better in the morning.

Good advice, my friend!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

I have been stomped on and cried out enough,

Care to share, Is this on line abuse or real world?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ColaTesla

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   

The dangerous ones generally don't talk about their feelings beforehand. They plot in secret.

Getting the emotional toxins out is healthy.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think you need to back away from the steady stream of negative news you subject yourself to. Ray Kurzweil gave a lecture in Seattle just a couple of days ago and one of his points is that the world is not "getting worse." It's just that the news is reporting bad stuff more efficiently and, it's news precisely because it is bad.

You're saying "everyone is a jerk" because you deem them to be self-possessed. And you're angry enough that "if" you believed in guns, you'd go kill a bunch of people. I can't imagine you being the judge and jury of whether people ought to live or die, and I'll hang my hat on the "IF" for now. But it shows quite a deep anger.

I would submit that yes, there are jerks in the world, and some of these people are True Jerks. But many times you label people "jerks" simply because you don't agree with them, and if they knew your stance on issues, they'd call YOU a jerk. They'd call YOU self-centered. And they'd rant on about YOU and your kind.

Now, everyone meets some True Jerks once in awhile, and it is really them. But if everyone you meet is a "jerk," then it's you.
edit on 7/25/2016 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   
You're talking to the notoriously trollish and childish ATS community here about something effecting you emotionally. That's dangerous. Most members chase stars like a 'meth head' chases his meth.
I'll, instead, try to offer you some advice that really helped me when I was feeling this low.

A: Give your useless trinkets to a charity. The feeling of relief and the thought you're helping a good cause (especially if you sign their tax free form) will, no doubt, boost your self worth and make you feel good about yourself.

B. Buy a homeless guy dinner and have a coffee with him/her. Ask them about their lives and what it is that they think they need to get back on their feet (if you can help, do it). You'll find a lot of people just need a friend or someone who cares. This will help another person who is, no doubt, having a worse time than you get through their day.

C. Offer to buy your parents, sisters, brothers, nan, aunt, dinner. Not many people connect with their parents anymore and so lose touch with what gave them the most happiness they've ever felt. The familial bond.

D. Just walk in the woods and be yourself, hit a tree with a stick, sit by the stream and just DON'T think about anything all day. Stay in the woods for a whole 7 hours, just take some water, a good book and yourself. Watch how nature interacts with itself, how the water flows as one and doesn't fight it's own direction - how the leaves on the trees dance all day long without trouble.

These may sound like little quaint avoidance measures but they're not. They really will help you through your anger/rejection. I hope you do at least one, just for a trial and see how you feel. I really hope you feel better soon, honestly I do. Please look after yourself and your mental health! Don't bottle things up, scream into a pillow if you need the release!

Good luck mate.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join