It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I just need a place to SCREAM !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

I usually go in the woods and beat up a tree with anything I can get my hands on. But I haven't done that in years. You can scream while you are doing it. So there you go a place to scream. Your welcome.....glad I could help.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: thinline
You mad, bro?

Seriously,

Either text a friend and go grab a beer
Or
Go do some community service. I would suggest with a group that's afiliatd with a religious organization.

You need to either see the bottom of a bottle with a friend or three or see some good acts being performed to people who don't have it as good as you.

He is posting in RANT. This is actually the place. Why are you sending him here, there and everywhere?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Do like everyone else is atm, Chase Tha Pokemons!!!

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Forthelove,

Dude...kick back, get a soothing drink of something, then, when you are nice and mellow, explain precisely what thing, collection of things, or incidents have irked you so. Must have been some hell of a day for you to rage so hard!

Chill, then spill.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
You need the legion

The Foreign Legion preselection and recruiting center of Paris is located at Fort de Nogent.

PILE Paris
Fort de Nogent
Boulevard du 25 août 1944
94120 Fontenay-sous-Bois
Phone: (33) 01 49 74 51 38

Good luck

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
If you are speaking on a personal level, having observed such behavior in my extended family recently, I know what you're going through. My only advice is to find another adult and talk it out. Scream if you need to but then do some deep, slow breathing. As a dear friend used to remind me, "If they have the power to make you angry, they have control over you. Do not surrender control of yourself to someone who has no self control."
Set boundaries. Don't deal with those uncaring idiots unless it absolutely unavoidable.
I've been dealing with this very attitude from extended family members for about two weeks and have been struggling not to lash out. Cherish those around you who are good, caring people. You can't change the "it's all about me" people and you will drive yourself crazy if you try.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
so....
if you make a rant thread on ats, you clearly completely insane.
alcohol, religion or the foreign legion are the best cure's for that.

edit on 25-7-2016 by Rikku because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Rikku

Personally I was suggesting a hot chocolate, or perhaps some camomile tea, although personally I hate that kind of tea. English breakfast tea is my favourite, followed by Assam tea. That's some yummy stuff too.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
My suggestion is:

For safety sake wear a helmet. You don't need a concussion.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   
I think , therefore you are. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Tarzan the apeman.

I used to do this, years ago in my teens when i was utterly pissed off. Living next to the wilderness helped greatly. I probably scared a few bears off in the process, but once done it feels great.

posted on Jul, 26 2016 @ 12:24 AM
link   

top topics

<< 1   >>

join