It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Blood Sucking Conscious Vampire Parasites

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:26 AM
link   
These are similar to what we call demons but they do not have a
physical form instead they latch onto their hosts in which are humans like leeches. They attach to humans which expel negative lower vibrations, such as fear and anger, this is what they feed on. The fear is what they seek in abundance because it provides temporary high sort of like a drug.

Once latched onto a host that provides the necessary negative lower vibrations they can access the brain region where they can manipulate the images, thoughts and emotions of that person. From there they can access the vision, smell and the hearing of the host where they can make the person see, smell and hear things.

With the attachment of Conscious Vampire Parasites comes rapid dead skin cell loss on top of this a heightened sense of awareness. Due to a heightened sense of awareness a host will suffer from insomnia and be highly sensitive to the world around them, meaning they could hear the faintness sound. You will also begin to witness time loss and a sudden acceleration of time.

If your a person that radiates and exudes positive vibrations such as love and happiness these entities will leave you alone and move on to those prone to negative emotions. A Conscious Vampire Parasite main intent is to expierence this 3rd dimensional reality and feed by sucking as much life force out of its host.

In this age Satan has many weapons at his disposal demons, conscious vampire parasites, synthetic people and androids all of this as an attempt of collecting souls. Stay Positive at all times even when things go bad and don't fall in Satan traps. Remember he can't physically touch unless God permits the only weapons at his disposal are mind games and tricks and like the saying goes Tricks are for Kids.
edit on 25-7-2016 by Crunky because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Crunky
In this age Satan has many weapons at his disposal demons, conscious vampire parasites, synthetic people and androids all of this as an attempt of collecting souls.

How exactly does the 'soul collection' process work and who are these synthetic people/androids?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   

These are similar to what we call demons but they do not have a
physical form instead they latch onto their hosts in which are humans like leeches. They attach to humans which expel negative lower vibrations, such as fear and anger, this is what they feed on. The fear is what they seek in abundance because it provides temporary high sort of like a drug.

Once latched onto a host that provides the necessary negative lower vibrations they can access the brain region where they can manipulate the images, thoughts and emotions of that person. From there they can access the vision, smell and the hearing of the host where they can make the person see, smell and hear things.

mind games and tricks and like the saying goes Tricks are for Kids.
this all great info. Smelling is natural state of being human... so, I like vampires if they can make me see hear and smell...I deal with them daily outside in the shade... so I work with the entity on my back in the faith element... metal.
Thanks for this wonderful post, it is truly enlighten. And valuable information..

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Crunky

I believe and agree with just about your entire post. I have experienced this for myself, and have seen some bizarre apparitions in my time.

I do believe there are 'energy parasites,' and boy do they LOVE to feast on me. However, it's not because I am negative and hateful. They also target the people of love and light...bigger game when you bring them down...further drop from high to low.

I also believe humans can feed in this way as well, although it is more a subconscious act. People can and do feed just as demons.

I think this will be one of the most interesting realizations we as beings will (re)discover about our reality.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
AugustusMasonicus

who are these synthetic people/androids?

Celebrities and Mormons

edit on 25-7-2016 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   

There is also an unfortunate something called "mental illness".

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Atsbhct

Hm. Well to have a belief isn't exactly a mental illness.

Would you also say intuition is a sign of delusion?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
Celebrities and Mormons

Well, there you go. I always knew Matt Damon's head just seemed a bit too large for him to be human.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Are your beliefs based on anything remotely solid or provable? Whilst i have an interest in various paranormal subject matters, I really don't like the sweeping statements of belief as fact although appreciate that belief can be all persuasive. The "fact" is there are no facts about demons satan ghosts etc just beliefs

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Bullies behave this way. They frighten and intimidate weaker people into giving up fear energy they feed upon.

Some people operate from spite, feed on averice and bickering.

You should meet my mom.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

There seems to be a constant exchange of this 'energy.'

Some people can brighten or darken a room. Moods are contagious, as we empathize with others involuntarily (well, most people do anyway.)

Then there are feeders; those who enjoy others' pain, or hate others' joy

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

In this age Satan has many weapons at his disposal demons, conscious vampire parasites, synthetic people and androids all of this as an attempt of collecting souls.

How exactly does the 'soul collection' process work and who are these synthetic people/androids?

You know, you're a Mason.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
You know, you're a Mason.

Shhhh! Don't let the secret out.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
The title of your post pretty much describes what the mass media is.

Unfortunately, that was not what the post was about though...

So much....

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
If anything there are human people like you describe. Satans vampire demons? Whoa now settle down. Dark ages were awhile back.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
How did you get all this wonderful information, just asking

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

In this age Satan has many weapons at his disposal demons, conscious vampire parasites, synthetic people and androids all of this as an attempt of collecting souls. Stay Positive at all times even when things go bad and don't fall in Satan traps. Remember he can't physically touch unless God permits the only weapons at his disposal are mind games and tricks and like the saying goes Tricks are for Kids.

Have you ever wondered if these entities were allowed by Jesus Christ to be summoned and hooked to children via black majik, because later on, before Jesus wipes out all parallel dimensions, he is going to allow humans with these negative entity attachments to journey into realms like the angel prison Tartarus and guide fallen entities out and back into His everlasting light ?

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha
a reply to: intrptr

There seems to be a constant exchange of this 'energy.'

Some people can brighten or darken a room. Moods are contagious, as we empathize with others involuntarily (well, most people do anyway.)

Then there are feeders; those who enjoy others' pain, or hate others' joy

Germans have a word for that...

scha·den·freu·de
ˈSHädənˌfroidə/Submit
noun
pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm going to need all the hoodoo voodoo folks to write a compendium so I can keep up with all the D&D creatures that have come to life.

I'm not sure what to roll on my 20sided dice to land a dexterity save.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   
And you still are bleedin negativity to internet like we couldn't reach you?
Are you positive or negative being?
You also live with and by energy, just learn to choose what you consume, stop mixing blood sucking with your topic(s).... These mortals are fckin disgusting whom play with blood, your or animals.

Learn to fullfill your desires and enjoy flow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join